What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Any political entity with bad intentions dangerous. The literal answer to "Are hindus dangerous?" is no, generally they are good people who mind their own business. You have bad Apples in every race and religion.

LOL.....I am not a present or a former RSS so give your theories a rest.

I plan to continue acting on my beliefs and purpose. Hope you have the courage to do the same.

Friend .I have courage to show my religious identity anywhere in India.
India is still in one piece due to Hindus.When Hindus show indiscipline then that is the end of India.
Attacking others is last resort.
Hope you have courage to show your wisdom against cheap politics played by cheap politicians against Hindus specially Congress,SP etc.

Friend .I have courage to show my religious identity anywhere in India.
India is still in one piece due to Hindus.When Hindus show indiscipline then that is the end of India.
Attacking others is last resort.
Hope you have courage to show your wisdom against cheap politics played by cheap politicians against Hindus specially Congress,SP etc.

It is only by attacking that you awaken the sleeping giant inside others. It is most certainly not the last resort, but a much needed resort in a pakistani forum full of "seculars".

I guess you're more at risk mate. Aren't you in some Govt job?

Nope. Private. I work on and with the govt. on "projects".

......lingering in pdf without a purpose is far more detrimental.

No. Just you dear boy. Just you.

Not me .You.
Indians are different than others and they still follow that ancient old civilization because our ancestors dont take weapons against enemies directly they use it as a last resort.While all other civilizations that begin journey similar to us saw their end..But Hindus is still here because ,the same reason that you can see in OP article.

I speak 7 language. My mother tongue is marathi and kannada. I hail from Belgaum. I know what abrahimic religions are doing in India spreading filth.
so...
just another mantharathruthi,he knows ever thing that falls under the earth,except his mother tongue Tamil...

Lord

RAM dint force her to get through the fire. He just asked her to prove it. She had a choice, just imagine Muhammad's wife ayesha being captured by ali and kept with him for full 2 years and returned back, wud muhammad have taken her back without asking questions?

Are you stupid? Disrespectful example and no he would not have he was not so petty and if you knew about Muslim history you would know the precedent about such a thing.

It is only by attacking that you awaken the sleeping giant inside others. It is most certainly not the last resort, but a much needed resort in a pakistani forum full of "seculars".

Nope. Private. I work on and with the govt. on "projects".

Attacking others when they insult our religion and Gods.
When you insult others they will also insult us.You will become angry when someone insult your believes .Am I right ?
Feelings are mutual.
You cant force them to shut their mouth when you insulting them .You are asking for a middle east type administration in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom