What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Not me .You.
Indians are different than others and they still follow that ancient old civilization because our ancestors dont take weapons against enemies directly they use it as a last resort.While all other civilizations that begin journey similar to us saw their end..But Hindus is still here because ,the same reason that you can see in OP article.

LOL....is that why there is Cow Slaughter going on in Kerala ? is that why the Hindus are the poorest religious group in Kerala ? is that why the maximum number of Male suicides in Indian happen in Kerala ? is that why the maximum number of male suicides happen among the Hindus in kerala ? is that why 90% of all women in kerala feel unsafe on the roads ? is that why 60% of malayalees are alcoholics ? why 74% of all kerala children are addicted to Tobacco ? is that why kerala has the maximum number of cancer patients ?

Wake up and look around my 'friend'. Take a deep hard look. You have lost the battle, don't loose the war.

I speak 7 language. My mother tongue is marathi and kannada. I hail from Belgaum. I know what abrahimic religions are doing in India spreading filth.

Namskara Guru. Belagavi nal yaar gello sadhyate ide ee sari?

Attacking others when they insult our religion and Gods.
When you insult others they will also insult us.You will become angry when someone insult your believes .Am I right ?
Feelings are mutual.
You cant force them to shut their mouth when you insulting them .You are asking for a middle east type administration in India.

I do not plan on shutting their mouth, I plan on making them think twice before opening their mouth.

Your retarded fantasy about middle eastern administration is duly noted. Get well soon.

More demonstration of Sado-Machismo :lol: ...... don't delay. Get help.

kN5U0nF.gif

I speak 7 language. My mother tongue is marathi and kannada. I hail from Belgaum. I know what abrahimic religions are doing in India spreading filth.
yenappa???i meant chubbu chami,not you..

LOL....is that why there is Cow Slaughter going on in Kerala ? is that why the Hindus are the poorest religious group in Kerala ? is that why the maximum number of Male suicides in Indian happen in Kerala ? is that why the maximum number of male suicides happen among the Hindus in kerala ? is that why 90% of all women in kerala feel unsafe on the roads ? is that why 60% of malayalees are alcoholics ? why 74% of all kerala children are addicted to Tobacco ? is that why kerala has the maximum number of cancer patients ?

Wake up and look around my 'friend'. Take a deep hard look. You have lost the battle, don't loose the war.

Actually what are you talking about?
How can you blame other religions for social problems in Kerala?
Keralites suffered this problem because they chose to ignore the basic of Hinduism.Like you
All people irrespective of religion look foreign countries for their job.

But he used to get aakaashvani no? Revelations after revelations as per his needs.
:lol: It wasn't Akashvani. That's the word for Radio. What he used to hear were Ashareeravaanis(literally, voice without a body).

He never claimed he was the God. But he did say he was being guided and advised by God. There's a fundamental difference between the two.

I do not plan on shutting their mouth, I plan on making them think twice before opening their mouth.

Your retarded fantasy about middle eastern administration is duly noted. Get well soon.

But here you are forcing them to open their mouth .No one try to insult Hinduism here and you are forcing them to open their mouth to prompt them insult Hindus.What a shame.

Actually what are you talking about?
How can you blame other religions for social problems in Kerala?
Keralites suffered this problem because they chose to ignore the basic of Hinduism.Like you
All people irrespective of religion look foreign countries for their job.

LOL.....so you admit to all those questions I asked earlier ? That's a start.

Who do you blame ? ...... the dalits for being dalits and suffering caste discrimination, the Hindus for being Hindus and suffering religious discrimination ?

All people irrespective of religion gets to look at Foreign countries for their Jobs......... only Muslims get first preference in gulf jobs :lol: .............followed by christians...and then hindus.

Christian students get better mark in engineering colleges in Kerala than Hindu students. :lol: Look it up. ...... every wonder why ? Who runs the management ? which community get preference in getting selected as teaching staff ?

But here you are forcing them to open their mouth .No one try to insult Hinduism here and you are forcing them to open their mouth to prompt them insult Hindus.What a shame.

If such little prompting is required for them to open their mouth and insult Hindus and Hinduism, what secularism are you talking about ? :lol: ..... you are a pathetic.

If it is Hindus who are abusing Hinduism what Hindu pride are you talking about ? :lol: ....... these things do not exist. You have to build it up from scratch.

naren modi is, unfortunately. a dic'k'tator.
he is like hitler the great. he will raise india from the ashes of kongress.
due to his aggression, there will be the next world war.
india wud be defeated at the end by allied forces (US+China+Russia)
nuclear fallout....
but during the war, india will do pakistan n BD what the germans did to the french......
Jai Ho !!!!

Who do you blame ? ...... the dalits for being dalits and suffering caste discrimination, the Hindus for being Hindus and suffering religious discrimination ?

All people irrespective of religion gets to look at Foreign countries for their Jobs......... only Muslims get first preference in gulf jobs :lol: .............followed by christians...and then hindus.

Christian students get better mark in engineering colleges in Kerala than Hindu students. :lol: Look it up. ...... every wonder why ? Who runs the management ? which community get preference in getting selected as teaching staff ?

What??
Have you ever been in Kerala?
Our governement jobs is filled Hindu dalits.Who told you only Muslim got preference ?
We have NSS college and SNDP owned college.
In my college Hindus performed very well than others .A Tamil Brahmin and a Nair girl was topped in our class
You dont know anything about Hinduism and you dont know what is RSS.Dont know anything about Kerala.Still arguing for what?

If such little prompting is required for them to open their mouth and insult Hindus and Hinduism, what secularism are you talking about ? :lol: ..... you are a pathetic.

If it is Hindus who are abusing Hinduism what Hindu pride are you talking about ? :lol: ....... these things do not exist. You have to build it up from scratch.

What ??
What an idiot?
Actually guys like you cant defend Hinduism when it is in real danger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom