What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

I don't think if I eat I will not be a Hindu. Being hindu is simple, u just need to believe that ure a hindu. U don't have to prove it by pointing ur *** 5 times towards the sky. J.k peace.

These particular 'seculars' happen to insult the people who fight for my religion and my rights. :coffee: ...... only you are too blinded by your need to be secular to see what is there right in front of you.

The next time you bring in a strawman to make your case, do not expect me to be so kind. I attack others when they demonstrate Anti-Hindu behavior. Expect this to continue.

If you still cannot see the difference, you are just not smart enough.

Luck me. :lol:

Are you going to cure my 'blindness' ? ...will I be able to play the piano ? :P

Thats also what I am talking about.
Dude I am also a former RSS member,cant continue due to some personal reasons.So I know what I am talking about.
Only attack when others attack our religion.And except some Pakistani members I cant see any other insult Hinduism.
You are just attacking others due to they have other religious background.

These particular 'seculars' happen to insult the people who fight for my religion and my rights. :coffee: ...... only you are too blinded by your need to be secular to see what is there right in front of you.

The next time you bring in a strawman to make your case, do not expect me to be so kind. I attack others when they demonstrate Anti-Hindu behavior. Expect this to continue.

If you still cannot see the difference, you are just not smart enough.

Luck me. :lol:

Are you going to cure my 'blindness' ? ...will I be able to play the piano ? :P

You can argue with others with half knowledge .But I know about Hinduism more than enough.
So dont insult Hinduism with your half knowledge.

Thats also what I am talking about.
Dude I am also a former RSS member,cant continue due to some personal reasons.So I know what I am talking about.
Only attack when others attack our religion.And except some Pakistani members I cant see any other insult Hinduism.
You are just attacking others due to they have other religious background.

LOL.....I am not a present or a former RSS so give your theories a rest.

I plan to continue acting on my beliefs and purpose. Hope you have the courage to do the same.

Lord

RAM dint force her to get through the fire. He just asked her to prove it. She had a choice, just imagine Muhammad's wife ayesha being captured by ali and kept with him for full 2 years and returned back, wud muhammad have taken her back without asking questions?
Muhammad isn't seen as God, Ram is. Ravan isn't seen as God, Ram is.

Back
Top Bottom