What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

What??
Have you ever been in Kerala?
Our governement jobs is filled Hindu dalits.Who told you only Muslim got preference ?
We have NSS college and SNDP owned college.
In my college Hindus performed very well than others .A Tamil Brahmin and a Nair girl was topped in our class
You dont know anything about Hinduism and you dont know what is RSS.Dont know anything about Kerala.Still arguing for what?

Wow.... you really are stupid or just too scared to admit the truth.

No Hindu has held the Kerala education ministry in the last 30+ years.

While minorities run 3340 schools in the state, the entire Hindu jatis are in possession of just 194 schools.Muslim and Christian communities manage 223 arts and science colleges whereas all Hindu jatis together manage only 42 colleges (vide ‘Matrubhumi’ daily, September 28, 2002). Out of the 433 professional colleges, only 86 are government-owned, 89 are Hindu-managed while 258 are managed by the minorities

Of Kerala's 199,000 schoolteachers, the Hindu share (inclusive of SCs/STs) is just 38 percent. According to the 1997 statistics, Kerala had 14200 college teachers of whom 76 percent belonged to minority communities.

Hindu share in the industry, agriculture and commerce is 28, 24 and 28 percent in-spite of being 55% of the population.

I do not care about individual stories, there are statistics that show christian students get more marks than Hindu students in Kerala.

Christian students fare better than others in engineering colleges - The Times of India

It is pointless to discuss further with you. Be happy in your dream world. Rest of us live in the real world.

Last edited:
Messages from above, (lol who said aakashvani means radio ? :D ) ya he received some misinformation also when he was possessed by Satan. And later rewrote the verses as per his taste. Even accused by his wife ayesha saying you readily receive revelations from Allah as he is so quick in addressing it to u.

Akashvani na ellaru kelskobaudu, ashariravani kelavobbarige maatra kelsodu. Ade vyatyasa averadralli. Mohammad na ee range ge ugiyoda?Idu swalpa ati aitu anta anstilwa?

These sullahs will never say it to our faces, this is a stupid thread. Muslims kill people everyday and then they will lecture us lol.

Why don't you blame writer instead of blaming Muslims. :undecided:

Tumbaa mosa agidey guru, most of people were complaining that their names were not listed in any of the polling boots. Their names were deleted. All pro BJP voters.
Namskara Guru. Belagavi nal yaar gello sadhyate ide ee sari?

Wow.... you really are stupid or just too scared to admit the truth.

No Hindu has held the Kerala education ministry in the last 30+ years.

While minorities run 3340 schools in the state, the entire Hindu jatis are in possession of just 194 schools.Muslim and Christian communities manage 223 arts and science colleges whereas all Hindu jatis together manage only 42 colleges (vide ‘Matrubhumi’ daily, September 28, 2002). Out of the 433 professional colleges, only 86 are government-owned, 89 are Hindu-managed while 258 are managed by the minorities

Of Kerala's 199,000 schoolteachers, the Hindu share (inclusive of SCs/STs) is just 38 percent. According to the 1997 statistics, Kerala had 14200 college teachers of whom 76 percent belonged to minority communities.

Hindu share in the industry, agriculture and commerce is 28, 24 and 28 percent in-spite of being 55% of the population.

I do not care about individual stories, there are statistics that show christian students get more marks than Hindu students in Kerala.

It is pointless to discuss further with you. Be happy in your dream world. Rest of us live in the real world.

Good real world.
Mr .traditionally minorities always a step ahead in education in Kerala.Christian missioners first start English education in Kerala.
After that NSS come with their college .At initial stage these minorities opposed us.But later we established it quickly.But all ended after death of Mannathu Padmanabhan.If Muslims in Malabar get more educational institution then it is the failure of BJP and Hindus.
You guys cant stop Congress or IUML in Kerala.We youths support you .But you guys mainly members in BJP helping Congress here.It is not our fault
A few years ago AK Antony govt in Kerala propose a medical college under the management of NSS in Pandalam .But the project dont become a reality.Do you know why? The so called NSS leaders at that time take money from christian management and sabotage the entire project.BJP leaders in that area also know that.No one can stop NSS leaders from doing that ,So much service for Hindus.And you are talking about Hindus in Kerala..First fix the problem in our own house then blame others.
I dont know whether you are a malayali or not.But if you are not malayali then please refrain from arguing with me

You don't know shit, caste system separates the strong from the weak. That's it.

Strong from the weak :cheesy: Now that's strange. How could someone decide that all the member of certain caste are weak and others are strong :undecided:

That's Akashvani, actually. The voices inside heads or whisperings heard without any source visible are/were usually called Ashariravani.

Yes I know, it means voice without a body. Usually indicates celestial voice like when kamsa's death was predicted via Ashariravani.

Did not feel it relevant to explain the exact meaning to that particular dimwit.

Last edited:
Good real world.
Mr .traditionally minorities always a step ahead in education in Kerala.Christian missioners first start English education in Kerala.
After that NSS come with their college .At initial stage these minorities opposed us.But later we established it quickly.But all ended after death of Mannathu Padmanabhan.If Muslims in Malabar get more educational institution then it is the failure of BJP and Hindus.
You guys cant stop Congress or IUML in Kerala.We youths support you .But you guys mainly members in BJP helping Congress here.It is not our fault
A few years ago AK Antony govt in Kerala propose a medical college under the management of NSS in Pandalam .But the project dont become a reality.Do you know why? The so called NSS leaders at that time take money from christian management and sabotage the entire project.BJP leaders in that area also know that.No one can stop NSS leaders from doing that ,So much service for Hindus.And you are talking about Hindus in Kerala..First fix the problem in our own house then blame others.
I dont know whether you are a malayali or not.But if you are not malayali then please refrain from arguing with me

I am a malayali and well versed with kerala politics. Stop peddling nonsense about how the minorities started schools. At least take the effort to google and learn the reality about kerala's education system if you claim to be from the RSS.

Back
Top Bottom