What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

The jews are a work in motion were currently populating israel, gaza and the west bank with the Faithfull increasing percentage of population until the right time

21st century people????? you mean the jahil pagans who believe in monkey gods, elephant gods and kali maa (although you all have kali maa's)

@Oscar

There is a limit to bullshit here

Hindus are dangerous when they attack you on PDF. Face to face and one on one they are just wimps ... :agree:

Macho man, eh! :D
wimp-toon.jpg

I am a malayali and well versed with kerala politics. Stop peddling nonsense about how the minorities started schools. At least take the effort to google and learn the reality about kerala's education system if you claim to be from the RSS.

First hindus must be united then talk about rights.
We cant get anything if we claim without unity.They can grab their rights from Govt because they are united.Tell me what about Hindus.

First hindus must be united then talk about rights.
We cant get anything if we claim without unity.They can grab their rights from Govt because they are united.Tell me what about Hindus.

LOL....talking about rights is the way to unite. Unity needs a purpose. Now you have it. What's stopping you ?

LOL....talking about rights is the way to unite. Unity needs a purpose. Now you have it. What's stopping you ?

Can we meet in Kerala corner?
We will get our rights only after united .I am a Nair and so we dont have reservation.But all the castes starting from Ezavas is qualified for reservation no matter what.
Forst BJP must ensure to stop this injustice.

Can we meet in Kerala corner?
We will get our rights only after united .I am a Nair and so we dont have reservation.But all the castes starting from Ezavas is qualified for reservation no matter what.
Forst BJP must ensure to stop this injustice.

LOL....like Modi I too do not believe in segregation based on caste, ethnicity, language etc. which is why I do not visit the kerala corner nor do I plan to visit it in the near future.

I am not only talking about Hindu rights in kerala. But rights of every malayali to have a responsible govt. and freedom from Anti-Hindu parties and thoughts masquerading as Secularism. I do not think Nair's need reservation, but I am not against it either. But its a non issue.

The real need is to eliminate religious reservation in Kerala and remove the "minority" tag from muslims and christians in kerala. Anyone who is 20 % and 25% of the population is not a "minority" :lol:

When you find Bangladeshis on their own side of the border tending their crops you shoot them in the back even though they are unarmed. How brave of you Indians.

See,we don't shy away even from killing unarmed muslim Bangladeshis - so we Hindus are dangerous indeed.You admitted it yourself,glad that we are on the same page ja.

May be being her husband, Ram knew her better than you and knew she wont burn. It was a time when monkeys flew and lifted mountains. May be they knew stuff about fire you dont.

U do realize thats mythology dude.

Akashvani na ellaru kelskobaudu, ashariravani kelavobbarige maatra kelsodu. Ade vyatyasa averadralli. Mohammad na ee range ge ugiyoda?Idu swalpa ati aitu anta anstilwa?

Ee internet age ali mohamad bage suchane bekadashtu idde. This is the truth.

I am a malayali and well versed with kerala politics. Stop peddling nonsense about how the minorities started schools. At least take the effort to google and learn the reality about kerala's education system if you claim to be from the RSS.

Given the sample of RSS workers we see here, I think RSS has been functioning as a dumbing down factory.

Last edited:
Hindus are shrewd and witty. Intelligent people will have better time with them. When internet first brought indians and pakistanis into direct contact, pakistanis got badly owned by indians in these internet arguments because pakistanis are simpletons compared to indians but pakistanis have learned a lot since then.:D

Hindus are shrewd and witty. Intelligent people will have better time with them. When internet first brought indians and pakistanis into direct contact, pakistanis got badly owned by indians in these internet arguments because pakistanis are simpletons compared to indians but pakistanis have learned a lot since then.:D
And you know this becasue??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom