What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

True that.

I am pretty sure the person claiming to be RSS worker earlier is Not one. Everything he said indicated he lied . :P

I was just humoring him using his own lies.

No I mean really, one RSS worker is ambigious about beef eating and exports, he thinks he is being modern by doing that. Another one some time ago used to brag about his womanizing tendencies. This particular one you were talking to of course is as dumb as they come.

No I mean really, one RSS worker is ambigious about beef eating and exports, he thinks he is being modern by doing that. Another one some time ago used to brag about his womanizing tendencies. This particular one you were talking to of course is as dumb as they come.

The only person I am sure is ex-RSS is Nair Saab.....rest are all fake.

I have had enough of his bullcrap.And besides,I'm a Bengali Hindu atheist and you know we're known for violent resistance since time immemorial.lol. :D
And yet the same hindu bengal is turning slowly islamic.Where is your resistance.You keep choosing the most moronic turds who destroy the ethnic and religious fabric of your state.:confused:

I have met real RSS guys, they are very grounded and rational. Non of the loony talk you see here can come from someone who has been in RSS for long. That is just a simple reality.

You got taken in by them because living in Mumbai you rarely get to meet real RSS guys. Most are SS.

I have met real RSS guys, they are very grounded and rational. Non of the loony talk you see here can come from someone who has been in RSS for long. That is just a simple reality.

You got taken in by them because living in Mumbai you rarely get to meet real RSS guys. Most are SS.

I don't mind the SS guys and even the MNS, they are nationalists to the core, even if ruffians. A cousin is wedded to an RSS guy. They are pretty traditional and quite rational.

I don't mind the SS guys and even the MNS, they are nationalists to the core, even if ruffians. A cousin is wedded to an RSS guy. They are pretty traditional and quite rational.

Don't go by Raj Thak.. interview. My family have had dealings with him earlier and he is just another politician who will sell his own mother for the right price. :P

True that.

I am pretty sure the person claiming to be RSS worker earlier is Not one. Everything he said indicated he lied . :P
I was just humoring him using his own lies.
Who's that?

Mumbai is not an RSS stronghold. Nagpur is. Kerala, Hyderabad, Prayag, UP and Jammu as well.
@Manvantaratruti - I added. Got a call, missed then :mad: Gujarat needs no mention.
@sreekumar - Which RSS shakha were you in?

Last edited:
Don't go by Raj Thak.. interview. My family have had dealings with him earlier and he is just another politician who will sell his own mother for the right price. :P

May be, but he is the only one who is taking up issue which really matter. I agree with him on the toll charges, on Railways never publicizing in all Indian languages about vacancies, on Mahesh Bhat, on the Bihari influx, and so many things.

LOL. This is Raj on Ajit Pawar.

Last edited:
And yet the same hindu bengal is turning slowly islamic.Where is your resistance.You keep choosing the most moronic turds who destroy the ethnic and religious fabric of your state.:confused:

Sadly there is some truth in your argument.Due years of communist indoctrination and muslim appeasement,the otherwise proud Bengal culture has been on the decline.And the fucking Mamata is nothing but a hard-line pseudo commie leftist.But people in Bengal had no other choice than her because BJP's presence was virtually nonexistent and people had hoped she would cap the influx of illegal Bangladeshi influx.As it has turned out,she has deliberately failed.
But the situation is not as bad as it's being made out to be.West Bengal will not become another islamic state,do rest assured.Actually the so called intellectuals form a tiny part of Bengali population and believe me,people (both the atheists and theists) are slowly getting aware of the impending danger.

Sadly there is some truth in your argument.Due years of communist indoctrination and muslim appeasement,the otherwise proud Bengal culture has been on the decline.And the fucking Mamata is nothing but a hard-line pseudo commie leftist.But people in Bengal had no other choice than her because BJP's presence was virtually nonexistent and people had hoped she would cap the influx of illegal Bangladeshi influx.As it has turned out,she has deliberately failed.
But the situation is not as bad as it's being made out to be.West Bengal will not become another islamic state,do rest assured.Actually the so called intellectuals form a tiny part of Bengali population and believe me,people (both the atheists and theists) are slowly getting aware of the impending danger.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... Time is running out. You are dealing with a time bomb here - illegals and new radicals. Make sure the awareness happens faster than the menace or 'impending danger'.

By the time everyone gets aware,the bomb will blow off...killing you all.:tsk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom