What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... Time is running out. You are dealing with a time bomb here - illegals and new radicals. Make sure the awareness happens faster than the menace or 'impending danger'.

Sadly,it will take time for the entire masses to get the hint.After all it's not at all easy to let go off 35 years of indoctrination....is it??
I'm speaking from my experience of daily journey in the public transportation system.Even like two years ago,it was like a taboo among people to talk about the danger posed by influx of illegal Bangladeshi bastards and emergence of muslim radicals.At that time,me and buddies were termed as communal.But it's been changing ever since and the same people are now increasingly becoming more vocal and are engaging in heated arguments and wrt this particular matter of grave concern.And I hope you do realise that trains and buses reflects the way of thinking of the local masses.
The indoctrination didn't happened in one day and it sure hell isn't gonna get away in one day either.The biggest handicap here is we are yet again being "governed" by a even more vicious pseudo commie regime due lack of options,but despite of all this the masses are rising,albeit slowly.
All we can do at this stage is that it doesn't get too late.
By the way,you a Bengali??

:what: So the blog is in support of Modi but why make it sounding like something to do with Hindus?

:what: So the blog is in support of Modi but why make it sounding like something to do with Hindus?
there is another thread by half german guy markusS who was asking whats up with this hindu fundamentalism, most influencial german papers like der spigel are talking about...
and this blog by a german lady seems to be a response to that. You need to read it in that order (first that thread and then this one).

I am surprised that Germans have to call our Hindu brethren as dangerous, considering the kind of history they have themselves.

See whether Hindu or Buddhist or Sikh or Jain, Europe should not expect us all to drown ourselves in some false guilt-industry created illusion that they themselves are immersed in.

Such is the self-hate in Germany because of this guilt-industry, the moment you complain to the police even falsely that so and so is racist, he or she doesn't even have the chance to defend oneself in trial. It is appalling.

Our combined cultures is the collective gift that we have and we will defend it no matter what you call any of us.

Unlike the Europeans, neither the Hindus, nor any of the sister cultures have to borrow 'salvation' from another region and that's the reason why their ancient faiths are in the museum today while we all are contemporary.

there is another thread by half german guy markusS who was asking whats up with this hindu fundamentalism, most influencial german papers like der spigel are talking about...
and this blog by a german lady seems to be a response to that. You need to read it in that order (first that thread and then this one).

hmmm ok so basically you have pro and anti Modi groups abroad too :)

hmmm ok so basically you have pro and anti Modi groups abroad too :)
i wont call der spigel anti modi group nor the lady who responded pro modi.
One is a reputed newspaper and they have their own reporter who cover stories their own way, the lady seems to defend hindus but in the process end up defending modi and hindutva groups perhaps.

May be, but he is the only one who is taking up issue which really matter. I agree with him on the toll charges, on Railways never publicizing in all Indian languages about vacancies, on Mahesh Bhat, on the Bihari influx, and so many things.

LOL. This is Raj on Ajit Pawar.

He is "Talking" up issues, not "Taking" up issues. There is a BIG difference. :angel:

He is a pucca politician and knows how to play the game.

i wont call der spigel anti modi group nor the lady who responded pro modi.
One is a reputed newspaper and they have their own reporter who cover stories their own way, the lady seems to defend hindus but in the process end up defending modi and hindutva groups perhaps.

Somebody ban this Krantikari guy :p::p::p:

Sadly,it will take time for the entire masses to get the hint.After all it's not at all easy to let go off 35 years of indoctrination....is it??
I'm speaking from my experience of daily journey in the public transportation system.Even like two years ago,it was like a taboo among people to talk about the danger posed by influx of illegal Bangladeshi bastards and emergence of muslim radicals.At that time,me and buddies were termed as communal.But it's been changing ever since and the same people are now increasingly becoming more vocal and are engaging in heated arguments and wrt this particular matter of grave concern.And I hope you do realise that trains and buses reflects the way of thinking of the local masses.
The indoctrination didn't happened in one day and it sure hell isn't gonna get away in one day either.The biggest handicap here is we are yet again being "governed" by a even more vicious pseudo commie regime due lack of options,but despite of all this the masses are rising,albeit slowly.

This lie of secularism is what is destroying the country. If you see the statistics, post-Indian independence and accession of all of our states into the Union, all the cultural and religious problems have risen only from the year when secularism term was introduced by Indira in our constitution. Before that, there was no problems for 3 decades.

Today, secularism has become dscriminating Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh etc community while unncessarily pandering to radical mullahs and missionaries. This has created so much bitterness among people that instead of living peacefully, all of the common people are suffering from insecurities.

The rioting of Bangladeshi illegals in bordering states and radicalization of the muslims living in these places is not helping either.

Simply put, social harmony is the responsibility of all people including Muslims and christians and everyone else. It cannot be a burden that only the Hindus or their sister faiths have to bear.

Either accept equality before everyone or buzz off to Saudi or whatever.

This lie of secularism is what is destroying the country. If you see the statistics, post-Indian independence and accession of all of our states into the Union, all the cultural and religious problems have risen only from the year when secularism term was introduced by Indira in our constitution. Before that, there was no problems for 3 decades.

Today, secularism has become dscriminating Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh etc community while unncessarily pandering to radical mullahs and missionaries. This has created so much bitterness among people that instead of living peacefully, all of the common people are suffering from insecurities.

The rioting of Bangladeshi illegals in bordering states and radicalization of the muslims living in these places is not helping either.

Simply put, social harmony is the responsibility of all people including Muslims and christians and everyone else. It cannot be a burden that only the Hindus or their sister faiths have to bear.

Either accept equality before everyone or buzz off to Saudi or whatever.

Yes, its the damn muslims. The reason that India is a third world dump is because the muslim women wear burkhas. And Infidels, and dhmmi. What else? Oh yeah, the muslims are outbreeding us. Before the muslims, Bharat was a paradise on earth. It's them muslims fault that there is such a high female infanticide rate. Ah, help, I've been oppressed by a muslim!

By the time everyone gets aware,the bomb will blow off...killing you all.:tsk:

That would be a real shame....ain't it??But it's not something you can achieve very quickly.Like I keep saying,the indoctrination didn't happen in just one day and again the mentality doesn't change that fast.But it's changing,atleast from what I've experienced over the years.
Anyone who speaks with the common public can feel this.Like even 6 months ago,there was virtually no support base for BJP in West Bengal.But now,every news channel is showing that BJP is rapidly increasing its power and support base in various parts of West Bengal and they may secure anywhere from 15% to even 20% upwards of total vote share.So it's changing.
And you also have to remember that Bengal (at least some part of it) has been historically a muslim majority state and their number was about 22+% of total Bengali population during partition.But even now with all these years of muslim appeasement,they are still standing at about 26% as per government stats.So the situation is still not that bad as many believe.But it's getting worsened as speak - that I absolutely believe.

True. :tup:
Nope, I am using a Bengali pseudo handle to radicalize Bengali Hindus :devil: Unfortunately @DRAY has unearthed the plot. :hitwall: So laying low.

No but seriously, I ain't Bengali.

Yes, its the damn muslims. The reason that India is a third world dump is because the muslim women wear burkhas. And Infidels, and dhmmi. What else? Oh yeah, the muslims are outbreeding us. Before the muslims, Bharat was a paradise on earth. It's them muslims fault that there is such a high female infanticide rate. Ah, help, I've been oppressed by a muslim!

Presto! You finally admitted it. :D

Appreciate your response. If only others could realize their ways and correct them, entire south asia would be so peaceful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom