What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

@jarves, Ok, why don't you get me a member ship for BR, as for rest, can you really call them open public forum, it's just a case of blind leading blind who are oblivious to the term being civil and their only objective is mouthing of against Pakistan.
A lot of Indians frequently get kicked out of BR and you are talking of Pakistanis lol.Why Pakistanis keep mentioning BR bw when there are so many other defence forums out there.

As for other forums thats becasue there are no Pakistani members there,So if anyone badmouths Pakistan then no Indian bothers to report the posts and the bad mouthing continues same as this site which was very religious(Islamic nature) initially or Pakistanis used to badmouth Indians(still badmouth anyway lol).You just have to have patience.

Join this one where many moderators and think tanks like Jungibaaz,Dazzler used to post or still post sometimes.
Neo also posts here.Click on the first one.

You will yourself bet bored as there arenot amny users there.

Indian defence forum - Google Search

Like your hometown ? NIT hostel City Center was the only salvation.

Durgapur is like my hometown because my parents used to work there, but now we have shifted, we don't have any home there anymore. :( I heard that City Center has improved a lot, when you were there last time?

Yup. Durgapur. My kids will speak Bengali

And why your kids will speak English? Planned to elope with a secular Bong girl? :D

Durgapur is like my hometown because my parents used to work there, but now we have shifted, we don't have any home there anymore. :( I heard that City Center has improved a lot, when you were there last time?

And why your kids will speak English? Planned to elope with a secular Bong girl? :D
Last time - 2011, I guess.

Bong girl - Planning is ready. :enjoy: But there are serious problems :(

I do not know, I am not CBI. But your leanings are anti-India, so it wont be a surprise.
Please do not spoil RSS' good name by associating it with yourself.

Hey I wanted to tell you this earlier, blogger Ajit Vadakayil was arrested yesterday on a defamation complaint from Amir Khan regarding the funds collected for his Humanity Trust via Satyameva Jayate. He's out on bail now. So much for free speech.

Hey I wanted to tell you this earlier, blogger Ajit Vadakayil was arrested yesterday on a defamation complaint from Amir Khan regarding the funds collected for his Humanity Trust via Satyameva Jayate. He's out on bail now. So much for free speech.

I do not think anything will come of it. Capt. Vadakayil has a lot of pull and he will go after Amir Khan even more.

You believe the governmental stats?I would not.Anyways lets hope the awakening happens asap.Why did you people just not move the muslims out of the state during partition like the sikhs???:butcher:

That was an oversight.Our ancestors would've never thought what day awaits in future.
Beside,there was some certain unwritten codes that they followed like "gentle in peace,fierce in times of need yet humble and forgiving in victory" or something like that.Now because of that humbleness,we have to suffer.

Ah....hindsight is a bitch indeed!!

According to Indiatoday, Cyber Crime Investigation cell had later blocked the content on the website, though his blog on Aamir Khan is still there.

SATYAMEV JAYATE , AMIR KHAN AND HIS JHOOT EVAM JAYATE SHOW , SMJ - CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL ~ Ajit Vadakayil

Everytime I come to this thread, there is this thought running through my mind. "Till now PDF posted articles that were related to Jews and their fear; now apparently Germans have started getting worried about the Hindus too". :lol:

According to Indiatoday, Cyber Crime Investigation cell had later blocked the content on the website, though his blog on Aamir Khan is still there.

SATYAMEV JAYATE , AMIR KHAN AND HIS JHOOT EVAM JAYATE SHOW , SMJ - CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL ~ Ajit Vadakayil
His posts on Aamir Khan seem to be there. Though according to Indiatoday,

Aamir himself in involved in a lot of shady matters. I was surprised to find that he has a notorious record compared to SRK and Salman. Those two are dumb but not shady like this guy.

The man is doing shows like Satyamev Jayate to fool people into good books and then do all nonsense behind their backs.

Everytime I come to this thread, there is this thought running through my mind. "Till now PDF posted articles that were related to Jews and their fear; now apparently Germans have started getting worried about the Hindus too". :lol:

Aamir himself in involved in a lot of shady matters. I was surprised to find that he has a notorious record compared to SRK and Salman. Those two are dumb but not shady like this guy.

The man is doing shows like Satyamev Jayate to fool people into good books and then do all nonsense behind their backs.

Hillary Clinton seems to like the guy. Given what Mrs. Clinton has been doing with India, it wont be surprising at all to find Aamir Khan involved.

Obama quietly reverses Hillary’s ‘get Modi’ policy

not sure About those in india But one of my Pakistani hindu friend told me,being Pakistani hindu,We are much superior to indian hindus that when we visit India,The Indian Hindus worship us

Though i am not sure whether he was for real or joking.Though using common sense even i think Indian hindus should worship Pakistani hindus.infact indian hindus should Also worship Pakistani muslims because after all pakistanis are the real composer of rig veda

not sure About those in india But one of my Pakistani hindu friend told me,being Pakistani hindu,We are much superior to indian hindus that when we visit India,The Indian Hindus worship us

Though i am not sure whether he was for real or joking.Though using common sense even i think Indian hindus should worship Pakistani hindus.infact indian hindus should Also worship Pakistani muslims because after all pakistanis are the real composer of rig veda
Indians are your masters.Give respect to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom