What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Indians are your masters.Give respect to them.

Well,We do respect you but can you confirm the claim of my hindu friend.

You being hindu,will worship our Pakistani hindu?if so than why?do you guys still think that the next avatar of Hinduism will be from Pakistan again?

I have had several replies from Indians to my comment. It would appear that in reply to an adage concerning how many Indians does it take to beat up one Bangladeshi. The answer appears to be at least 6. :cool:

This seems to prove my point that Hindus are dangerous in numbers and especially when armed with keyboards .... :police:

Not sure how many hindus it take to beat up one BDeshi, but I am sure it takes many hindus to save the a$$ of BDeshi women being raped and killed by western pakistanis. BDeshi jamatis were all impotently watching.

@MBI Munshi There was and is a reason why your race considered inferior to pakistanis. Just look at your team, they cant hit even a six, so weak and puny they look.

Now go and $hit on another of your book. :lol:

You being hindu,will worship our Pakistani hindu?if so than why?do you guys still think that the next avatar of Hinduism will be from Pakistan again?

Majority of Indians in general give a lot of respect to the foreigners,especially those from your country,Hindu and Muslim alike.
May be that he mistook for worshiping.It's just a theory though.

Majority of Indians in general give a lot of respect to the foreigners,especially those from your country,Hindu and Muslim alike.
May be that he mistook for worshiping.It's just a theory though.
He is just trolling dude :disagree:

Not sure how many hindus it take to beat up one BDeshi, but I am sure it takes many hindus to save the a$$ of BDeshi women being raped and killed by western pakistanis. BDeshi jamatis were all impotently watching.

@MBI Munshi There was and is a reason why your race considered inferior to pakistanis. Just look at your team, they cant hit even a six, so weak and puny they look.

Now go and $hit on another of your book. :lol:

Your last sentence is of extremely poor grammar and composition. As for the Bangladesh cricket team's poor performance it has nothing to do with physique or skill but corruption in our selection process. There are many tall and well built Bangladeshis but also many short and stocky types like the Sri Lankans.

Bollywood is proof how they worship people from pure land :-)

Your last sentence is of extremely poor grammar and composition.

Prove it. And by the way your books can best be utilized for that only. No one is buying to read. :lol:

As for the Bangladesh cricket team's poor performance it has nothing to do with physique or skill but corruption in our selection process. There are many tall and well built Bangladeshis but also many short and stocky types like the Sri Lankans.

Even the best build WIndian can perform badly. I have no concern about how you perform, I just want to tell you how puny you are. Good for nothing, cant hit a six with even 2 strikes. :lol:

Prove it. And by the way your books can best be utilized for that only. No one is buying to read. :lol:

Even the best build WIndian can perform badly. I have no concern about how you perform, I just want to tell you how puny you are. Good for nothing, cant hit a six with even 2 strikes. :lol:

Abhe dhakan let me return the favor on behalf of Bengali bros. You retarded puny beings despite 1.3 billion population couldnt even produce single great fast bowler in all your history as a nation. You guys are inferior in everyway possible. Bengalis are at least intellectuals :P

No actually many thousands have purchased the book and contrary to your opinion several Bangladeshi cricketers have hit sixes of some distance.

Abhe dhakan let me return the favor on behalf of Bengali bros. You retarded puny beings despite 1.3 billion population couldnt even produce single great fast bowler in all your history as a nation. You guys are inferior in everyway possible. Bengalis are at least intellectuals :P

Abe chutiye, beech mai bolne ko kisne kaha :lol:

And our medium fast bowler can knock top 3 of your puny batsmen and it takes only 3 balls in succession.

And your puny fast bowlers could not beat us in any of the WC matches. We kick you like any day. Now go cry me a river

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom