Are Hindus dangerous?

Who plays football here?

By the way--

FIFA Rankings--

India - 145
Bangladesh - 163

@Saiful Islam :haha:

Now kill yourself.:hang3:

Good the difference is 18. Now speak about your population? You lot are useless, get used to it. Now go hide behind your great economy.

The fact that hindus were the only people who despite being under 1000 years rule of muslims remained hindus mostly is dangerous to muslims since all other nations under muslim rule got islamized

What happened in the past has happened. India still exists and i honestly wish you guys the best of luck.

Good the difference is 18. Now speak about your population? You lot are useless, get used to it. Now go hide behind your great economy.
We don't play football that much

What happened in the past has happened. India still exists and i honestly wish you guys the best of luck.
Thanks a lot.Although India has been reduced due to islam.:tsk:

So that means China should beat India in cricket. :lol:

Now go and hide after you gloat about how you puny figures are good in football and beat shit out of Indians.

You are a joke now.:haha:

We don't play football that much

Still we have better FIFA ranking than puny BDeshi.

Dont fall for @Saiful Islam. He has already been owned for his big mouth.

Now go and hide after you gloat about how you puny figures are good in football and beat shit out of Indians.

A crap example. Bangladesh and India have two main sports, Football and Cricket, both are participants of the SAFFC, so it's only right that they are compared together. Both are similar in Intl Fifa ranking, so it's only right. I am a joke, but you were a joke along time ago.

Still we have better FIFA ranking than puny BDeshi.

Oooh I got "owned", you sound like one of those whiny Internet nerds who posts retarded things like, "first comment".

A crap example. Bangladesh and India have two main sports, Football and Cricket, both are participants of the SAFFC, so it's only right that they are compared together. Both are similar in Intl Fifa ranking, so it's only right. I am a joke, but you were a joke along time ago.

Oooh I got "owned", you sound like one of those whiny Internet nerds who posts retarded things like, "first comment".
There is no true fan following or craze for football in almost all Indians unlike cricket

Now kid, lets cut down on play and talk sense.

You come up with big mouth that how you puny BDeshi beats sh-t out of Indians and then you were told that you are ranked below the country you were just making joke of.

You were not mocking India, you were telling how BDesh is better. Now you may try even harder to get some respect for yourself, but you are owned.

Indians with fat bellies are better than puny little BDeshis. :lol:

Now kid, lets cut down on play and talk sense.

You come up with big mouth that how you puny BDeshi beats sh-t out of Indians and then you were told that you are ranked below the country you were just making joke of.

You were not mocking India, you were telling how BDesh is better. Now you may try even harder to get some respect for yourself, but you are owned.

Indians with fat bellies are better than puny little BDeshis. :lol:

Puny little Bangladeshis, okay then lmao. Pipe down son, down here your Tamil Nadou brothers keep to themselves, but on here you are showing some bravado, 'punjabbi mundeh'.

Puny little Bangladeshis, okay then lmao. Pipe down son, down here your Tamil Nadou brothers keep to themselves, but on here you are showing some bravado, 'punjabbi mundeh'.

No matter @MBI Munshi may claim 6 Indian = 1 BDeshi
or no matter you claim how big fat belly we have

We will still beat crap out of you in football/cricket whatever.

And also you will cry coming to us when jamatis will smack your a$$es once more just like in 71.

Leave alone Tamil nadu, we are holding pak land, china land and BDesh land and water. Now shoo away.

LOL....like Modi I too do not believe in segregation based on caste, ethnicity, language etc. which is why I do not visit the kerala corner nor do I plan to visit it in the near future.

I am not only talking about Hindu rights in kerala. But rights of every malayali to have a responsible govt. and freedom from Anti-Hindu parties and thoughts masquerading as Secularism. I do not think Nair's need reservation, but I am not against it either. But its a non issue.

The real need is to eliminate religious reservation in Kerala and remove the "minority" tag from muslims and christians in kerala. Anyone who is 20 % and 25% of the population is not a "minority" :lol:

Lol....:lol: no matter whatever you commented here Hindus only get its rights when they stand united.And for personal interest Community leaders will not let that happen.

True that.

I am pretty sure the person claiming to be RSS worker earlier is Not one. Everything he said indicated he lied . :P

I was just humoring him using his own lies.

I cant told more about that.But I heard about RSS in my school life and also work in that organisation when I enter in to high school .I have plenty of friends in RSS and I did 'sambark' for RSS inspiring pupils to join in organisation.You dont know any thing about it .I cant go further because of the professional life.

No I mean really, one RSS worker is ambigious about beef eating and exports, he thinks he is being modern by doing that. Another one some time ago used to brag about his womanizing tendencies. This particular one you were talking to of course is as dumb as they come.

Ahh idiot .You dont know anything about me .And you call me dumb.I dont want a certificate from you.I have a very good relation ship with RSS and still maintaining it.Due to same reason I hate beef.I dont eat beef after I joined in RSS.

Last edited:
Lol....:lol: no matter whatever you commented here Hindus only get its rights when they stand united.And for personal interest Community leaders will not let that happen.

If community leaders do not let it happen then change the community leaders. Do not accept his as a leader. Find a suitable leader and support him.

I cant told more about that.But I heard about RSS in my school life and also work in that organisation when I enter in to high school .I have plenty of friends in RSS and I did 'sambark' for RSS inspiring pupils to join in organisation.You dont know any thing about it .I cant go further because of the professional life.

It would have been better if you had actually understood a bit more about the world around you and learnt to think outside the box.

Back
Top Bottom