What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Prove it. And by the way your books can best be utilized for that only. No one is buying to read. :lol:

Even the best build WIndian can perform badly. I have no concern about how you perform, I just want to tell you how puny you are. Good for nothing, cant hit a six with even 2 strikes. :lol:

MM Alam took on six of your IAF fighters. Forget Cricket, it's a lazy sport that's popular amongst the Asians, me being in Uni the BD society sh-ts all over the Indian society every time we have a footy match. You lot are useless lol.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster I assume you have no problems with the thread title.....so a similar thread Called are Muslims dangerous will also be equally acceptable.

No actually many thousands have purchased the book and contrary to your opinion several Bangladeshi cricketers have hit sixes of some distance.

Many thousands!!! :lol:

Still can't hire an ad agency and spamming forum all on your own. Funny.

MM Alam took on six of your IAF fighters. Forget Cricket, it's a lazy sport that's popular amongst the Asians, me being in Uni the BD society sh-ts all over the Indian society every time we have a footy match. You lot are useless lol.

Nah it takes 6 Indians to beat 1 BDeshi as per @MBI Munshi :lol:

Look you are weaker than pakistanis, it takes 10 to take on 1 of them. :sarcastic:

Abe chutiye, beech mai bolne ko kisne kaha :lol:

And our medium fast bowler can know top 3 of your puny batsmen and it takes only 3 balls in succession.

And your puny fast bowlers could not beat us in any of the WC matches. We kick you like any day. Now go cry me a river

hahah 3 top batsman, your puny fast bowlers can at best have success here and there. Just look at their physic, look like kids despite being in 30's. :D

India always had advantage of conditions in WC matches, plus favors from umpires as was the case in 2011. Otherwise Pakistan have beaten your kind more times and gap is only growing.

hahah 3 top batsman, your puny fast bowlers can at best have success here and there. Just look at their physic, look like kids despite being in 30's. :D

India always had advantage of conditions in WC matches, plus favors from umpires as was the case in 2011. Otherwise Pakistan have beaten your kind more times and gap is only growing.

Conspiracy theories -- That's undisputedly your best trait.

By the way who is world champions now a day? Or can we talk about rankings, or they are fabricated?

Is that an excuse.....racist title is a racist title....no matter who opened it, it should be deleted.

Nopes, if intentions are to discuss pragmatically anything can be discussed. Nothing wrong in title, its just asking question and not telling that hindus are dangerous.

Abhe dhakan let me return the favor on behalf of Bengali bros. You retarded puny beings despite 1.3 billion population couldnt even produce single great fast bowler in all your history as a nation. You guys are inferior in everyway possible. Bengalis are at least intellectuals :P
Most of those intellectuals come from the hindu majority bengal.We got tendulkar.

Many thousands!!! :lol:

Still can't hire an ad agency and spamming forum all on your own. Funny.

Nah it takes 6 Indians to beat 1 BDeshi as per @MBI Munshi :lol:

Look you are weaker than pakistanis, it takes 10 to take on 1 of them. :sarcastic:

You lot are completely wank at football, in a 5 a side at best there's one pacey/agile player, the rest of you are just Ghee eating fat boys

In fact every time I'm on the astro-turf most of the Indian boys have pot bellies and they haven't even hit 20!

Conspiracy theories -- That's undisputedly your best trait.

By the way who is world champions now a day? Or can we talk about rankings, or they are fabricated?

Its a fact, ICC make sure to prepare pitches which suite India even in England. ICC with BCCI conspire so India advances more in ICC touneys because it means more money for ICC. Many international cricket journalists have started exposing these retards.

Next year WC will be in Australia but pitches will behave like ones in India. :D Not to forget umpiring favors, after all ICC hire these umpires. No wonder Tendulkar made 85 runs in that match, he was out early to Ajmal but was given not out.

Most of those intellectuals come from the hindu majority bengal.We got tendulkar.

Hindu cant't be intellectual, only when he have rejected Hinduism then there is some hope left.

Stupid thread. Are Hindus some sort of explosive devices that can be considered dangerous?

Its a fact, ICC make sure to prepare pitches which suite India even in England. ICC with BCCI conspire so India advances more in ICC touneys because it means more money for ICC. Many international cricket journalists have started exposing these retards.

Next year WC will be in Australia but pitches will behave like ones in India. :D Not to forget umpiring favors, after all ICC hire these umpires. No wonder Tendulkar made 85 runs in that match, he was out early to Ajmal but was given not out.

Hindu cant't be intellectual, only when he have rejected Hinduism then there is some hope left.
Bengali intellectual are mostly hindus from hindu bengal.Bangladeshi national anthem was written by a hindu,get your facts right.

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

Rejected or forced. :fie:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom