What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Yeah right.But why do those dari wala islamic religious nut jobs (who are supposed to be the purest of the pure Sunnis) blow themselves up so often then??
They can blow themselves up in their own country, that is their internal matter, not our concern. I am satisfied with Pakistan as long as they don't support terrorists in India.

:drag:

Not at all, just tells me where should we go? Sucide?

Ahhhh,don't worry mate.Now there are very very few (if any) Indians left who would want both countries to merge together.I accept,there was a time when a great many Indians used to dream of rejoining both countries;not by force or war but with love and mutual respect.But now,after having had to suffer for over half a century,the feeling is long gone.So don't loose sleep over what a single Indian member thinks.

They can blow themselves up in their own country, that is their internal matter, not our concern. I am satisfied with Pakistan as long as they don't support terrorists in India.

Same here boss.
I was just confused,why would someone who claims himself to be the purest of pure muslim would blow himself up when suicide is haram in islam??!!It just doesn't make a sense that's all.

Ahhhh,don't worry mate.Now there are very very few (if any) Indians left who would want both countries to merge together.I accept,there was a time when a great many Indians used to dream of rejoining both countries;not by force or war but with love and mutual respect.But now,after having had to suffer for over half a century,the feeling is long gone.So don't loose sleep over what a single Indian member thinks.

Same here boss.
I was just confused,why would someone who claims himself to be the purest of pure muslim would blow himself up when suicide is haram in islam??!!It just doesn't make a sense that's all.
I don't stand for reunion in the current scenario.Impossible.Only if muslims of the subcontinent were open for reform then i would like it.

Same here boss.

The laalach for jannat and 72 is far greater than something that is supposedly haram, as the brain washing mullahs say - killing kafirs gives a direct ticket to jannah, so that obviously supercedes haram.

Question: "are-hindus-dangerous"
Answer: Not if you step on a fresh laid pile of curry flavoured excrement, slip and break your neck.

Is that why you are in a armchair ? :lol:

Can't believe you actually fell smack on your face to taste the curry flavor......... did it remind you of home ?

Last edited:
The laalach for jannat and 72 is far greater than something that is supposedly haram, as the brain washing mullahs say - killing kafirs gives a direct ticket to jannah, so that obviously supercedes haram.

Can you quote any of the statement?

You dont have to go very far...there are a 1001 places in Pakistan where they will teach you how to blow yourself up.

And India what you people teach? Oh yeah you're famous for making your land insecure for girls. Blowing is much better than what you teach.

Back
Top Bottom