What's new

Are East Asians inherently more neat and tidy than South Asians?

Absolutely spot on, Steven. In fact a fellow Brit scientist of yours had conducted a study some years back, can't remember the name atm, wherein it was shown scientifically through IQ tests administered throughout the world that performance of different country populations varied dramatically. In particular, East Asians were shown to have an IQ hovering around 100, whereas South Asians had IQ's approaching the higher band of down syndrome levels at around 80. This proves without a shadow of doubt that as far as intelligence is concerned, one is considerably inferior to the other.

@Beidou2020 @Chinese-Dragon @qwerrty @Speeder 2 @Götterdämmerung @Luca1

Indeed looks like we are doomed BTW you do know that you are a Pakistani & a South Asian

Absolutely .Because they dont even heard about a South Asian behaviour/set up in their life.
They are Japanese not South Asians.
Physical features are diversified due to several reason.But ones behaviour is totally based on environment and living condition.

Haha. Funny you mentioned that buddy; I had a friend who's parents immigrated to Japan from India back in the late 1970s, but my friend and his 3 siblings were born in Japan. They're Japanese citizens. Well I remember him telling me that the first time he ever visited India in 1999, it was a culture shock for him because the society was different to how he was used to in Japan. My buddy Gurvir was telling me how he even had difficulty talking to his cousins (mind you he is not fluent in Punjabi, and is fluent only in Japanese).

I was laughing when he was telling me that his cousins nick named him "Japani" LOL

In a way I have to agree. Many South Asians blame politicians for their behavour while they themselves contribute to the problem by dropping litter everywhere. Are they going to say that politicians force them to drop litter? In places like Japan, I've heard that people themselves organise and clean their own neighbourhood. Majority of South Asians just have no desire to see their countries being developed and enjoy a better lifestyle sadly. If anyone is doing something change the situation, he/she is seen as someone who's wasting public money or time.

It was said that the Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof whilst extremely disdainful of Jews, Blacks and dark brown turds, was full of praises for East Asians along with his own Nordic peoples.

Indeed looks like we are doomed BTW you do know that you are a Pakistani & a South Asian

Sorry as much as you wish we were the same, genetics bears out the fact that people in Pakistan belong to a different region entirely from you australoids and are not south asians. The ancestry of Indus region was always a mixture of West Asian and Central Asian from the beginning including Mehrgarh. We do not have anything in common with you turds. You should stop with this filthy obsession and look in the mirror, gond.

might be an economic thing, poorer neighbourhoods around the world, USA to Kenya and everything in between are always dirtier than more affluent settlements.

having said that, I've seen Indians generally litter a lot more and care less about it than foreign tourists here in India, not all of course but broadly speaking it's true.

In a way I have to agree. Many South Asians blame politicians for their behavour while they themselves contribute to the problem by dropping litter everywhere. Are they going to say that politicians force them to drop litter? In places like Japan, I've heard that people themselves organise and clean their own neighbourhood. Majority of South Asians just have no desire to see their countries being developed and enjoy a better lifestyle sadly. If anyone is doing something change the situation, he/she is seen as someone who's wasting public money or time.

It's changing slowly tho right buddy? I think there are more and more folks who are being more proactive now.

@ShahidT
Have you ever been in Mysore ,Chandigarh like places in India?
Forget that .
What about your own Islamabad?
Will agree with this IQ shit after visits those places ?
People will prejudicially approach towards IQ .You cant compare human intelligence of an engineer and a mechanic through their academic record Because virtually all points and numbers will be in favour for engineer.But sometimes when it comes to creativity and innovation mechanic may defeat theguy with a mechanical engineering degree.
Living condition ,passion,economcy etc are dominant factors.

Having travelled extensively in East Asia I'd say no, apart from the Japanese, who I might add put cleanness on a high pedestal.

It was said that the Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof whilst extremely disdainful of Jews, Blacks and dark brown turds, was full of praises for East Asians along with his own Nordic peoples.

Sorry as much as you wish we were the same, genetics bears out the fact that people in Pakistan belong to a different region entirely from you australoids and are not south asians. The ancestry of Indus region was always a mixture of West Asian and Central Asian from the beginning including Mehrgarh. We do not have anything in common with you turds. You should stop with this filthy obsession and look in the mirror, gond.

Oh you are that type of a ***,my mistake forgive me for trying to enagage with a idiot err a marshal Pakistani

It's changing slowly tho right buddy? I think there are more and more folks who are being more proactive now.

The election of Modi to power is a proof of the fact that people are changing,if we wanted what @Azizam has pointed out we would have elected the previous party again
On topic
Newly rich people have a habit of talking big & enjoying a false sense of superiority

Arab Scythian Greek Turkic Aryan Snow White Pakistani FTW! :pakistan:

So Pakistani Mujahirs and Former East Pakistanis are Australoids

OK we got it :D

Well we're more Dravidian than them. Don't agree?

Arab Scythian Greek Turkic Aryan Snow White Pakistani FTW! :pakistan:

So Pakistani Mujahirs and Former East Pakistanis are Australoids

OK we got it :D
I like him alreadyalready,these type of guys will ensure Pakistan never posses a threat to us

Well we're more Dravidian than them. Don't agree?

Lol Looks like the Brits have managed to fool you

Back
Top Bottom