What's new

Are China's cheap loans to poor nations a development boost or a debt trap?

That china controls the "truth" its citizens get to see and hear.
44087243200_be0062d91e_b.jpg

This is what I m using now

You are just spreading the lies here and I revealled it, and you've got nothing to make good of your lies.

Did you even read the link ?

All foeigners will leave China? Do you know how many foreigners live in China and how many in India?

44087243200_be0062d91e_b.jpg

This is what I m using now

You are just spreading the lies here and I revealled it, and you've got nothing to make good of your lies.

lol. ok then.

Just ask the rest of the world if they think information is truly free in china.

All foeigners will leave China? Do you know how many foreigners live in China and how many in India?

Don't know, don't care.

Ask serpenza, the owner of the vlog if you have doubts.

Don't know, don't care.

Ask serpenza, the owner of the vlog if you have doubts.
At least 6 times of India

lol. ok then.

Just ask the rest of the world if they think information is truly free in china.
Ask what people from other countries think of India. Now I taught me how to spot a liar, you should thank me for learning this. lol.

At least 6 times of India

Ask what people from other countries think of India. Now I taught me how to spot a liar, you should thank me for learning this. lol.

Unlike you, I don't care. I only care about what I think about myself and what I think of India. Rest of the world exist at my convenience and for my convenience.

That is why India does not have a "Social credit score", while you do.

Unlike you, I don't care. I only care about what I think about myself and what I think of India. Rest of the world exist at my convenience and for my convenience.
LOL.. A typical Indian mentality. and nobody cares about what you think of China either.

China used to be a beggar if so , borrowing the most in the world, it all depends on how well you spend them.
Agree ..but rather than helping beggars you seems to be using them to consolidate your position in the hierarchy at the expense of poor nations ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom