What's new

Are China's cheap loans to poor nations a development boost or a debt trap?

China is in the middle at this point of history, but still we believe that's not rich, but India is really really poor. One third of world poor live in India.

30 Million chinese live below the poverty line.

70 million Indians live below the poverty line.

87 million Nigerians live below the poverty line.

This is what happens when the chinese govt. prevents you from know the truth.

You have my sympathy. You have a tough job defending the indefensible.

India can always sympathize China, you are really welcome to do so.

30 Million chinese live below the poverty line.

70 million Indians live below the poverty line.

87 million Nigerians live below the poverty line.

This is what happens when the chinese govt. prevents you from know the truth.
That's what your government says, check UN human development index and find it out.

Haha, your personal truth is very funny, google and find out what other people think of you.

lol.... why ?

Isn't that the same thing like "Social credit score" ? :lol:

I would rather worry about what I think of myself. Maybe you should try that the next time. It will result in self respect and dignity. You could do with that.

That is what happens when the govt. bans google in china. :lol:

All my data is easily available on google.
I m using it, 3 dollars you can have unlimited access to google and youtube in China, but most Chinese choose not to, cause English is not known by many in China.

lol.... why ?

Isn't that the same thing like "Social credit score" ? :lol:

I would rather worry about what I think of myself. Maybe you should try that the next time. It will result in self respect and dignity. You could do with that.
Don't worry, Indians always have very good self confidence, we know.

China is in the middle at this point of history, but still we believe that's not rich, but India is really really poor. One third of world poor live in India.

Wish your success, but don't see any now, India also takes Chinese loans by the way. and please convince US not to.

umm, buying bond and loaning people money are two different things.

China BUY US National Debt in the form of bond, it is not the same as Chinese lending money to the Government of the United States.

First of all, the action is volunteer, which mean China consciously buy US bond, not that US try to ask for a loan from China, the bond could have been issued to anyone or any country, it could have been issued to Japan, South Korea, Israel, Australia or etc, there are no Special Bond that only Chinese can buy.

Then buying bond is an investment, well, although lending money is also an investment, the two are difference. If I lend you money, what you will get is interest. Which is fixed rate, say 2% to 18%, on the other hand, bond issue have an non-guaranteed value, which mean it can go up and down without a fixed price, and its depending on US economy. Yes, you may end up with nothing but you can also ended up with more than just getting interest, and US dollar being the world reserve currency, which mean holding US treasure bond usually means you earn money rather than you lose it, plus, you also have interest rate pay to you.

So, to answer your question, the answer is not to tell US stop asking Chinese for money, but rather, you need to ask China from stop buying these bond.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom