What's new

Are China's cheap loans to poor nations a development boost or a debt trap?

Yes you do. You bribe and coerce the political class to do so.
Ridiculous Indian mentality, China force others to accept loans, check the news, tons of foreign leaders come to China every week to ask for loans, who forced them? What about US loans? Yes, US also owe us a lot of money, did China coerce US to do so?

I m not hooked, it's all up to your own choice to take them or not. Blaming the bank for loarning your money is the most absurd excuse for your failure.

And yet your chinese govt. assigns blame to chinese citizens for their choices and ranks and rates you as per your "social credit score", just like a credit card company.

Maybe its because the chinese govt. is well aware of Human nature and knows how to exploit it to further its interests. Be it financial or political.

Ridiculous Indian mentality, China force others to accept loans, check the news, tons of foreign leaders come to China every week to ask for loans, who forced them? What about US loans? Yes, US also owe us a lot of money, did China coerce US to do so?

lol. That is a strawman argument.

No loan is "forced', people are "enticed" to take them and suffer for their sins.

No loan is "forced', people are "enticed" to take them and suffer for their sins.
Do India take loans, tons of I guess, China also took tons of loans when China was dirt poor like India decades ago.

And yet your chinese govt. assigns blame to chinese citizens for their choices and ranks and rates you as per your "social credit score", just like a credit card company.

Maybe its because the chinese govt. is well aware of Human nature and knows how to exploit it to further its interests. Be it financial or political.

We have that system based on your behavior and US banks did that long time ago before China, good credit and bad credit. India doesn't have to do that, cause your rank was predestined at your birth, right? If you were born as a Dalit, tough luck.

Do India take loans, tons of I guess, China also took tons of loans when China was dirt poor like India decades ago.

China is still pretty poor, so no need to be so smug about it.

China took loan at 1-2% when it was dirt poor, and now it gives loans at 7-8% to other poor neighbors.

We have that system based on your behavior and US banks did that long time ago before China, good credit and bad credit. India doesn't have to do that, cause your rank was predestined at your birth, right? If you were born as a Dalit, tough luck.

lol..... every nation in the world including India has "Credit score".

Only china is a dictatorship that has "SOCIAL credit score" too. :lol:

If I was born a Dalit, I would have reservation for my choice of education, government job and promotion.

Depends on which countries China compare to , compare to India, China is many times richer.

Yes, you clearly need to compare yourself with the comparatively less rich to feel better about yourself.

But life doesn't work that way.

By global standards, you are still a poor nation.

China took loan at 1-2% when it was dirt poor, and now it gives loans at 7-8% to other poor neighbors.
No, China gives loans at 200-300% to other countries, India, please tell them not to take Chinese loans.

I adore my PayPal eBay MasterCard :-)

no VISA and American Express ?

No, China gives loans at 200-300% to other countries, India, please tell them not to take Chinese loans.

Why should India do that ? :coffee:

India only has to show the world the truth and let them decide for themselves.

Apparently even your "friend" pakistan is now asking for a fair deal. lol.

l

If I was born a Dalit, I would have reservation for my choice of education, government job and promotion.
Haha, go to youtube and search Dlits and see how they work and what education they receive.

By global standards, you are still a poor nation.
Global standard China is right in the middle while India is bottom low.

no VISA and American Express ?

Why should India do that ? :coffee:

India only has to show the world the truth and let them decide for themselves.

Apparently even your "friend" pakistan is now asking for a fair deal. lol.
The whole world takes our loans, India should tell the world not to.If you really feel so strongly about this issue.

lol....so now a chinese living behind a iron curtain is an expert on India than an Indian ? :lol:

Indian president is a dalit.
So good for him, he should really save his fellow Dalits whose lives are worse than animals.

Global standard China is right in the middle while India is bottom low.

Nope, at this point in history, china is poor while India is poorer. That is all.

Meanwhile, how is that trade war going ?

Looks like your automobile market is set to shrink for the first time.

https://jalopnik.com/china-s-auto-market-could-shrink-this-year-for-the-firs-1829659454

So good for him, he should really save his fellow Dalits whose lives are worse than animals.

lol.... its rather sad when paid bots have to troll to divert from the issue of chinese bad loans :lol:

You have my sympathy. You have a tough job defending the indefensible.

The whole world takes our loans, India should tell the world not to.If you really feel so strongly about this issue.

Don't worry.

The truth will set you free ....... and it will set victims of chinese loans free too.

All India needs to do is speak the truth and spread the truth.

I hope you are not afraid of the truth like the chinese govt. which bans internet in china for the fear of the truth. :coffee:

Nope, at this point in history, china is poor while India is poorer. That is all.
China is in the middle at this point of history, but still we believe that's not rich, but India is really really poor. One third of world poor live in India.

All India needs to do is speak the truth and spread the truth.
Wish your success, but don't see any now, India also takes Chinese loans by the way. and please convince US not to.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom