What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's fine. The haraami/haraamzada here would be you who consider BD as an extension of Pak.

Bangladesh is an extension of Islam. You people turned your back on Pakistan long ago. You guys conspire with Hindu India against us Pakistanis. We may forgive you but Allah swt will never. If you guys have so much hate for Pakistan and Pakistanis, I fail to see the reason for you to be on this forum.

Anyways, take care Bengalis. I suppose our destinies were written to be separated.

Bangladesh is an extension of Islam. You people turned your back on Pakistan long ago. You guys conspire with Hindu India against us Pakistanis. We may forgive you but Allah swt will never. If you guys have so much hate for Pakistan and Pakistanis, I fail to see the reason for you to be on this forum.

Anyways, take care Bengalis. I suppose our destinies were written to be separated.
How do you know, did allah swt did a telephonic or video conversation with you. Do not bundle your hate with the wish of God.

Dear fellow haramzada, we were never meant to be one nation just a misscalculation on behalf of the british raj? We don't need or want your forgiveness...I don't hate pakistanis (maybe just you) and we have no interest to conspire with anyone.

We couldn't have turned our back on pakistan as we never were pakistanis, after you guys tried to impose your language on us....oh and its a public forum so open to all.

Of course they are. The fact is bengal used to be the epicenter of Hindu civilization at one point. The issue is forced conversion by repeated Islamic hordes via invasions uprooted the communal harmony. What you have today are generation that were completely brainwashed....just look at the examples by ISIS today and apply that on a wider and more forced scale centuries ago! Remember, no UN or any type of media back then! Some Bangladeshi muslims have completely forgotten their roots.....however there are may today that do realize it and have never forgotten though their religion has changed...Kudos to them.

That's perhaps why earthy life of average Muslims suck compared to others. Although so far there are no evidence of afterlife.

You have to die to find out.

No one said that you aren't allow to enjoy your earthy life so long it's halal.

Of course they are. The fact is bengal used to be the epicenter of Hindu civilization at one point. The issue is forced conversion by repeated Islamic hordes via invasions uprooted the communal harmony. What you have today are generation that were completely brainwashed....just look at the examples by ISIS today and apply that on a wider and more forced scale centuries ago! Remember, no UN or any type of media back then! Some Bangladeshi muslims have completely forgotten their roots.....however there are may today that do realize it and have never forgotten though their religion has changed...Kudos to them.

1)there is no such thing as Hindu Civilization.

2) unlike Bengalis of India Bangladeshis are mostly from dalit, tribal, Austroloid, Munda Stock. their land was forested swamp hole where native Tribals/Austroloids had their own Animist Faith. thats why bangadesis converted to Islam in large numbers while west bengal remained Hindu.

1)there is no such thing as Hindu Civilization.

2) unlike Bengalis of India Bangladeshis are mostly from dalit, tribal, Austroloid, Munda Stock. their land was forested swamp hole where native Tribals/Austroloids had their own Animist Faith. thats why bangadesis converted to Islam in large numbers while west bengal remained Hindu.

Wrong Again.....Many were forced to convert but but many willingly converted. Those who willingly converted tended to be the lower castes who being mistreated and others who sought opportunity.

As for Hindu civilization or empires....plz read a history book and educate yourself.

You have to die to find out.

No one said that you aren't allow to enjoy your earthy life so long it's halal.
You have to work hard in earthy life to make it better. Simply praying and hoping that god/allah will take care of everything ain't gonna do anything. We have to work with what we have i.e. earthy life without worrying about an abstract concept which is afterlife.

Wrong Again.....Many were forced to convert but but many willingly converted. Those who willingly converted tended to be the lower castes who being mistreated and others who sought opportunity.

As for Hindu civilization or empires....plz read a history book and educate yourself.

1) there was no caste system in east bengal. even West Bengali Brahmins are recent migrants compared to other region were Indo-Aryan civilization founded.

2) educate me on hindu empires and civilization, PLZ.

Dear fellow haramzada, we were never meant to be one nation just a misscalculation on behalf of the british raj? We don't need or want your forgiveness...I don't hate pakistanis (maybe just you) and we have no interest to conspire with anyone.

We couldn't have turned our back on pakistan as we never were pakistanis, after you guys tried to impose your language on us....oh and its a public forum so open to all.

So you do not consider Arabi/Farsi/Urdu is part of Bd heritage.

So do you suppose we deny the contributions of Khilji, Bengal sutanate, Siraj ud Dawla and other Muslim rulers of Bengal who happened to Farsi/urdu speakers.

1) there was no caste system in east bengal. even West Bengali Brahmins are recent migrants compared to other region were Indo-Aryan civilization founded.

2) educate me on hindu empires and civilization, PLZ.

No caste system in Bengal? Who the f-k are you kidding? Are you stupid or just plain dumb?

Educate yourself plz...

So you do not consider Arabi/Farsi/Urdu is part of Bd heritage.

So do you suppose we deny the contributions of Khilji, Bengal sutanate, Siraj ud Dawla and other Muslim rulers of Bengal who happened to Farsi/urdu speakers.

What contribution? They destroyed the indigenous ciliation, destroyed religious monuments and temples. massacred ppl who refused to convert, etc? What contributions are we supposed to deny?

No caste system in Bengal? Who the f-k are you kidding? Are you stupid or just plain dumb?

Educate yourself plz...

i you retarded ? i was talking about East Bengal/swamp hole/ Forested region. first learn the difference between east and west bengal.

i am still waiting for your claim of Hindu civilization and empire.

i you retarded ? i was talking about East Bengal/swamp hole/ Forested region. first learn the difference between east and west bengal.

i am still waiting for your claim of Hindu civilization and empire.

What claim. You deny the existence Hindu civilization and empires?

East and West is new development. Not at issue back then....People move all the time especially during upheaval and invasions....so not sure what you trying to claim..

But since you are so brilliant...here is an example of caste in East Bengal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogi_Nath

Yogi Nath in Bengal
In British colonial census, Yogi Nath were classified as a Bengali Hindu caste descended from the Nath Sampradaya. Many of them then settled in the outlying tracts of eastern Bengal, especially in the districts of Sylhet, Tipperah, Noakhali, Chittagong, Mymensingh and Dhaka. Many of the yogis adopted weaving as profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom