What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
temfhfhgtb.png

Now close this thread and save some bandwidth. PDF is footing the bill.

Ghalat fehmi ka sheekar. They will come around when grown up and experience the good things Pak has to offer. I say we start with lamb chops and naan and work our way to Dumpukth....:agree:

Bro, you know that we Pakistani people are generally nice people and consider Bangladeshis as our extension. But in recent years, Bangladesh politics always say bad things about Pakistani people. We the Muslims of Pakistan don't talk about white or black ect. But recently Bangladeshi youth always insult Pakistan which results in Pakistani people saying nasty things. I think we are all brothers. Afghans and Bangladeshis are like our own people, but Hasina followers in Bangladesh try to create dushmani or animosity.

Bro, you know that we Pakistani people are generally nice people and consider Bangladeshis as our extension. But in recent years, Bangladesh politics always say bad things about Pakistani people. We the Muslims of Pakistan don't talk about white or black ect. But recently Bangladeshi youth always insult Pakistan which results in Pakistani people saying nasty things. I think we are all brothers. Afghans and Bangladeshis are like our own people, but Hasina followers in Bangladesh try to create dushmani or animosity.

Hasina does what she needs to for political gain, just as trump does in the US. We are Bangladeshi and not an extention of any other nation period. We have issues with india and indians, but that does not mean we have any love for pakistan either...it was a enemystate and now of its little significance to the general people.

Like I said, Bangladeshis are just ethno-nationalist Pakistanis led by a hindu woman. :lol:
@Al-zakir

Allah mauf kare.

Hasina does what she needs to for political gain, just as trump does in the US. We are Bangladeshi and not an extention of any other nation period. We have issues with india and indians, but that does not mean we have any love for pakistan either...it was a enemystate and now of its little significance to the general people.

Let not make mole out of mountain. When he said extension, he doesn't mean colony of some sort. He mostly likely meant to say part of Ummat. Now as a Muslim how can you deny his rights to express such feeling when it is endorsed by Quran and Hadith?

Yes, I know. When we do our namaz side by side, we give slaam to right and left to fellow Muslims. Do we discriminate?

In Islam there is no issues but issues artificially created when we replace Islam with duniyadaari nonsense.

Unfortunately most of us do not know the true meaning of Kalima e tayyab.

Let not make mole out of mountain. When he said extension, he doesn't mean colony of some sort. He mostly likely meant to say part of Ummat. Now as a Muslim how can you deny his rights to express such feeling when it is endorsed by Quran and Hadith?

Well thats simple, I don't have much faith in being part of the ummat. My mother is muslim (Bangladeshi) but my father was if anything agnostic...religion is not a major part of my life. I am half Bangladeshi, and proud of it... there are no pakistani or indian extension period.

Well thats simple, I don't have much faith in being part of the ummat. My mother is muslim (Bangladeshi) but my father was if anything agnostic...religion is not a major part of my life. I am half Bangladeshi, and proud of it... there are no pakistani or indian extension period.

I respect your opinion but disagree with your opinion. You belive in duniya (earthy life) while we belive in Aakirah ( afterlife).

So it simply means that you are a haramzada/harami.

So it simply means that you are a haramzada/harami.
No he's fine. The haraami/haraamzada here would be you who consider BD as an extension of Pak.

I respect your opinion but disagree with your opinion. You belive in duniya (earthy life) while we belive in Aakirah ( afterlife).
That's perhaps why earthy life of average Muslims suck compared to others. Although so far there are no evidence of afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom