What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladeshis are videshis for Indians.
india rape.jpg

The funny part is, you were right in your previous reply. Peoples like me broke Pakistan! :p:

The commander and the second in command of Mukti Bahini both of them were Sylheti.;)

If you choose to be untrustworthy and a liar, I would love to meet you in person. We can see what you would do in front of me. Most Syletis I met in NYC are avid Muslims and consider you Hasina supporters as a threat to their nation. Would love to meet you in person. I am a really nice guy. : )

If you choose to be untrustworthy and a liar, I would love to meet you in person. We can see what you would do in front of me. Most Syletis I met in NYC are avid Muslims and consider you Hasina supporters as a threat to their nation. Would love to meet you in person. I am a really nice guy. : )
Can you please elaborate! I could not catch your point...

liar liar !! pant on fire ! ! !! :nhl_checking:

Can you please elaborate! I could not catch your point...
he wants fist fight with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom