What's new

Archaeologists confirm Indian civilization is 2000 years older than previou

The real question is, are your sites as spectacular as ours?
No one is going to travel all that way to see a few broken pots

They will to see this
310px-Mohenjodaro_Sindh.jpeg

LOL. Nice try.

You have obviously not been keeping up. You should see pictures of some of the recent sites, Lothal in particular.

no offense but that is still on as impressive as ours.
In your pictures we just see a few walls and bases. Where as we can see an entire city in ours.

I agree that present day Pakistan has a significant portion of IVC which were the first ones to be discovered while many sites in India r still under evacuation process but does Pakistan has developed coastal cities like Lothal n Dawrka...:coffee:

Indians: We have more sites than you in IVC!
Pakistani: Aren't most of those sites just places where you guys found spoons and stuff?
Indian: No-o-o!! We also find more "substantial" evidence too!!
Pakistani: Like what?
Indian: We found a pot!!
Pakistan *Laughs* Shows Indian around Mohenja-Daro and Harappa compares them with Lothial and Dawrka... Indians become amazed and spend their whole life trying to study the ancient IVC.

who are Arayn?
If you mean Aryan, then no
They are not Arabs, hey are not even a real ethnic group. They were ancient invaders who have assimilated into the people.

No not Aryan. Arrai or Arrai'n, the N sound is kina subtle. I hope I spell that fanatically correct. I

Pakistani: Aren't most of those sites just places where you guys found spoons and stuff?
Pakistan *Laughs* Shows Indian around Mohenja-Daro and Harappa compares them with Lothial and Dawrka... Indians become amazed and spend their whole life trying to study the ancient IVC.

haan bhai Indians ko aur kya kaam hai..... bas din raat tum logon ka hi kayal rehta hai :P

Arian caste is from Uzbekistan I think.

I see, this is the first time I am hearing this about them, usually I heard they might be the decedent of left over Arabs that came in this region, latter assimilating into the culture of this region.
There is an analyst Hasan Nisar, I heard him say this too on his T/V show, Meray Mutabiq, that Arrain might be from Arabs.

Everyone can see result of distorted history they teach in their country .

Dawrka n Lothal r coastal cities u idiot n coastal cities r always more advanced, do have a single ancient coastal city in Pak even in comparision to Lothal let alone Dwarka...:lol:

If the Saraswati was a monsoon-fed river, and not Himalayan in origin, then it could have "dried out" several times over the course of centuries, during periods of extended drought.

There would be no one single date of its extinction.

That it was a rain fed river is just one theory, there is some evidence to suggest that both the Yamuna (which flows on to the Ganga) & the Sutlej (flowing into the Indus) originally flowed into the Sarasvati. Even those arguing for the rain fed idea say that that it was a much wetter time & rained enough to support a large river. What is the exact story, we may never know but the archeological evidences suggest that the river dried out before 1800 BCE with some arguing that it did so way back in 3900 BCE. It would largely be a boring academic exercise if it wasn't for its numerous mentions in the Rg veda which now confuses & confounds all supporters of the AIT.

Dawrka n Lothal r coastal cities u idiot n coastal cities r always more advanced, do have a single ancient coastal city in Pak even in comparision to Lothal let alone Dwarka...:lol:

Says who?
Coastal cities have only been more "advanced" in modern times since all the trade routs are by sea.
In Ancient times the sea was very dangerous way to trade so most trade was done by caravan. Which is why most old cities are not built by the ocean, ie Lahore, Delhi, Beijing, London, Paris, etc.

I see, this is the first time I am hearing this about them, usually I heard they might be the decedent of left over Arabs that came in this region, latter assimilating into the culture of this region.
There is an analyst Hasan Nisar, I heard him say this too on his T/V show, Meray Mutabiq, that Arrain might be from Arabs.

Arain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no offense but that is still on as impressive as ours.
In your pictures we just see a few walls and bases. Where as we can see an entire city in ours.

The sites which you see in the banks of Saraswathi river are much older than IVC.

Back
Top Bottom