What's new

Archaeologists confirm Indian civilization is 2000 years older than previou

I found a plate in my room that was at least 10 years old
Is my room an Ancient civilization? :D

Where is every Indian that was commenting like popcorn here... Got nothing to say? :D :P

Yes friend. IVC was later converted to Hinduism... Hinduism has gained & borrowed lots of elements which are in present day Hindusim from the IVC itself Swastika one of them

do u have any source to support ur claims that Hinduism aka Sanatan Dharma "Borrowed" all that from IVC as we have discovered Archaeological Sites which r even older than IVC or its ur usual Brain Fart...:lol:

do u have any source to support ur claims that Hinduism aka Sanatan Dharma "Borrowed" all that from IVC as we have discovered Archaeological Sites which r even older than IVC or its ur usual Brain Fart...:lol:

THAT IS WHAT GOOGLE IS FOR. I'm on mobile I cant give you links SO SEARCH UP "SWASTIKA IN INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION" Indians have to be treated like little kids...

Ok I am not any archaeologist, and my history is not good either, but I think in Pakistan, Sindhis in rural sindh, , are one of the oldest inhabitants here, comparatively. Correct me if I am wrong.

Well if Harrapa people are not Rajputs or Jutts, then the chances are they are probably not related to me . I would like to know the ethnicity of a person who claims to be related to the Harrapa people biologically.

So, are you related to Harrapa people biologically? What is your ethnicity then, in present terms?
Who is denying that Rajputs n Jutts can't be successors of IVC but what u r forgetting here is that even Rajputs n Jutts r originally Hindus...:wave:

Below is the map of vedic India and Pakistan is located in extreme west and you people think you are center of every thing :hitwall:

Vedic+Culture.gif

Sites discovered on the dried up river saraswathi

indus+harappan-civilization..jpg

THAT IS WHAT GOOGLE IS FOR. I'm on mobile I cant give you links SO SEARCH UP "SWASTIKA IN INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION" Indians have to be treated like little kids...

I know that very well kido...:wave:
What was saying is that do have any source for ur claim that Hindus "Borrowed" all that from IVC n they r not their natural successors.....:P

Do you think all Muslims are ethnic Arabs you idiot? As for that retort I can also say the same about Dravidians, how can they claim everything in India when they took over the native population of India?

You are right, Dim, all Muslims are not ethnic Arabs. But you are wrong when you think that Dravidians are an ethnic group. There is no ethnic group called Dravidian. Dravidianis the name of a language group.

Nobody claims that the Dravidians took over the native population of India. It is believed by scholars that the Dravidian languages may have been prevalent before Indo-Aryan languages replaced them. How do you connect this to the IVC?

Back
Top Bottom