What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

@tsinga @salarsikander

There is no need to talk about an attack on Makkah and Madinah as this is not realistic nor is KSA really under threat from the Houthi's or anyone else for that matter. We trust that our allies and long-time friends and partners will stand behind us and vice versa.
i disagree with you on this point. for many reasons
1. all past attacks were in makkah and 1000s have been killed and injured.
iran used military C4 explosives and poison gas and armed protests in makka. until this time every hajj they start a protests but we shut them up or isolate them so they dont make problems for other ppl.
not even israel would send C4 explosives and poison gas to makkah during hajj!!
kuwaiti hezb-alshaytan with orders from iran used poison gas in a tunnel in makka during hajj. around 4000 got killed!
2. the official plan and the statements made by officials is all about makkah and madina.
the plan is to make makka and madina like the vatican governed by muslims and sects from all over the world. so this can affect the unity of muslims and isolate makka and madina from any muslim war with the west or east.

i say they can do that but first they have to kill 30 million saudis then maybe they can think about doing such thing.

However I am merely pointing out how flawed the assumption that an obligation(presumably) of protecting a muslim holy land is the same as protecting the current geography of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the House of Saud.
If Makkah or Madinah are attacked, that's a Muslim Holy Land. If Saudi Arabia's sovereignty is attacked, without threatening those places, then it's just protecting an ally.

There's no disagreement really. We just want to play a defensive role when it comes to KSA's security.

I am just blabbering in general and in case of relations deteriorating for some reason (s). The Pakistani people should learn to distinguish between a few leaders and 450 million Arabs. Arabs, at least in the GCC, mostly only have positive things to say about Pakistan and South Asian Muslims. In fact among the older generations India is also seen as a friendly place and people due to several millennium old trade ties. For investors of today as well.

I am not sure why some Pakistanis/South Asians think that Arabs hate them. Most Arabs do actually have little to no relation with South Asia. The exception is the Arabian Peninsula + Iraq due to geographical proximity and historical relations. Also there are a significant number of locals with ancestral ties to South Asia.

You are much more likely to see negative views from Arabs outside of the Arabian Peninsula/Iraq vis-a-vis South Asia and South Asian than among people of the Arabian Peninsula/Iraq.

If Makkah or Madinah are attacked, that's a Muslim Holy Land. If Saudi Arabia's sovereignty is attacked, without threatening those places, then it's just protecting an ally.

Thank you for saving my time in a reply to @tsinga . That's a very accurate conclusion.

No disrespect but I have seen that DAWN media write outright lies when it comes to the Arab world, at least in the case of KSA. It might be because they sometimes rely on dubious sources that are not primary sources.

This might very well be true though and if so then it's an unfortunate comment that the UAE government should deal with and apologize for. In any case this won't be the first or last time that a overly emotive politician screws up in the diplomatic circles IMO.

Yes, that was exactly what the coalition always wanted. I don't think that anyone ever wanted, imagined etc. that Pakistan would send 10.000 troops for instance. We were always talking about at most 2000 troops if not less.

I don't think anyone ever questioned this (I did not at least) but some emotional people (we all are, lol) might do so. In any case Pakistan's position is a sane position and there is nothing to complain about IMO.

In any case it's up to our leaders. Not the common man and woman, sadly.

show me example of dawn lying

:lol:

What a bitch arse statement ... This is a proof that security of arab world countries from Libya to Yemen is the responsibility of arabs .. :lol: I don't see arabs fighting for Pakistan ? For Turkey ? Oh shit .. They can't fight for themselves .. And they expect others to fight for them?

What a faggoty statement..:lol:

@Sinan. @Hakan. @T-123456 @Neptune
They wouldnt risk losing Pakistan,this is just a statement from someone who has no clue of world politics.
I wouldnt take it serious.

Tankman, either you don't read before typing or you are in the category of this silar sikander/zarvan.

What you just wrote is exactly what I wrote.
Notice I also said - some are trying to paint it as a religious obligation. Either they are plain deficient in the brains or are malicious enough to use this to wrap the issue in.

We all know there is less than zero threat to mecca or medina. So the question is - why are some Pakistanis trying to paint it as a religious obligation?

i disagree with you on this point. for many reasons
1. all past attacks were in makkah and 1000s have been killed and injured.
iran used military C4 explosives and poison gas and armed protests in makka. until this time every hajj they start a protests but we shut them up or isolate them so they dont make problems for other ppl.
not even israel would send C4 explosives and poison gas to makkah during hajj!!
kuwaiti hezb-alshaytan with orders from iran used poison gas in a tunnel in makka during hajj. around 4000 got killed!
2. the official plan and the statements made by officials is all about makkah and madina.
the plan is to make makka and madina like the vatican governed by muslims and sects from all over the world. so this can affect the unity of muslims and isolate makka and madina from any muslim war with the west or east.

i say they can do that but first they have to kill 30 million saudis then maybe they can think about doing such thing.

You are right but I was referring to an actual invasion. We indeed don't know if terrorists like those you talk about will do such things again. Notice that every terror group wants to conquer KSA. Whether so-called "Sunni" or "Shia". In reality it's just to rally their members towards a greater cause. It's nonsense and they will not succeed. Over our dead body.

@Oscar its very childish of you to disable our comments.

Extremely childish.

11130296_1420126958303403_6469275692872089115_n.jpg

10985008_1137318572948644_4539047322357431057_o.jpg

I am just blabbering in general and in case of relations deteriorating for some reason (s). The Pakistani people should learn to distinguish between a few leaders and 450 million Arabs. Arabs, at least in the GCC, mostly only have positive things to say about Pakistan and South Asian Muslims. In fact among the older generations India is also seen as a friendly play and people due to several millennium old trade ties. For investors of today as well.

I am not sure why some Pakistanis/South Asians think that Arabs hate them. Most Arabs do actually have little to no relation with South Asia. The exception is the Arabian Peninsula + Iraq due to geographical proximity and historical relations. Also there are a significant number of locals with ancestral ties to South Asia.
Agreed. But do you think House of Saud = Arabs (as in if you don't like them, then you don't like all arabs)

Agreed. But do you think House of Saud = Arabs (as in if you don't like them, then you don't like all arabs)

Not at all. Nor any other leadership in the Arab world. How can at most 10.000 leaders in all Arab countries speak for 450 MILLION people? Many are unelected too.

That question you should really ask your fellow compatriots who at times use such an logic vis-a-vis Arabs or Arab country x or y.

What I wrote in post 272 is the reality and I challenge anyone to counter it. Please go visit an Arab Chat forum right now and ask those questions and see for yourself. Nobody is kidding here.

show me example of dawn lying

Many false reports in the past have been posted by them. Some disproven by Pakistani users based in the GCC themselves here on PDF. For instance they claimed that Saudi Arabian males are banned from marrying Pakistani women all while hundreds if not thousands of Pakistani males have married Saudi Arabian women throughout the recent years! I already posted dozens of sources about this in this very thread and also a link to the marriage laws of KSA. Look for yourself.

We do man. Mind your own business. The last thing Pakistanis need is advice from Indians.
Brother calm down. This is Pakistan not north korea. We are free world democracy with pretty handsome level of freedom of speech for everyone. Indians have right to comment on our forums as we do on their.

Back
Top Bottom