What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

That what u saying on personal level govt level things won't work like that they r doner in pak all reconstruction happened in swat and FATA area money came from gulf don't say that we don't owe them real friendship is only comes at tough times it's about Yemeni war I don't think they will invade to Yemen maximum they will let it go .issue is if pak become partner with saudia and GCC it's good for us and it's good them .this motion which passed in parliment is pro Saudi except one word neutral .its give pm and army power to deploy when they wanted to kingdom .its more to do sence of security to GCC than theior need .

Not sure I know a lot of them U indian have complex that U were at Mars when rest of world was learning to walk this complex have one reason called inferiority .

Wow Br Raman and co

What Mars have to do with % of pakistan's are in silicon valley ! No one in the world will get inferiority complex by sending probe to mars and one would be proud for the same.

Rakan.SA Where r other saudi members??I think Saudi arabia should focus on public to public contact in Pakistan.Pakistan is changing v fast.

Perhaps that is the case, but i have heard similar things from the UK. The second, third, and fourth generation Pakistanis tend to make fun of the fresh off the boat Pakistanis and look down on them as some pathetic beings or something. I've never been to the U.K. to confirm this myself but i wouldn't be surprised this is the case.

Arabs, on the other hand (from my observation), are delighted if they come across another Arab who just recently arrived to America from his home country. They automatically become a part of the pack so to speak.

But yeah the older generation Pakistanis tend to have that kinship with other Pakistanis but the newer generations are are a fry cry from that.

A lot of generalization there so i'd disagree. New and old generation does play some role but what really matters is how you're brought up. This, in my observation is the single most deciding factor in shaping someone's behavior and ideals regardless of the cultural, religious, economical or any other influences.

So Iqama is total lie ??? when my iqama qas epired because of some clumsy saudi where i couldn't access my own bank funds was lie ??? when A local saudi was favoured in an aciident was that a lie too? When kafeel takes the shit out of people who are under his sponsorship is buull shit? Well, lets not focus on this topic
you are right. and we are fixing this. and we are much better than we use to be few years ago. we are fighting those kind of sick ppl ourselves. but when you attack 30 million ppl and generalize you become just like them. not better

Its not my first day to interwebs, kartay hongay bangladeshi bhi trolling but what i have seen indians doing is worst and not just on this site everywhere everywhere, i have a very fresh horrific experience, the admin of this site really acted on time and helped out. I could have quit this forum cuz of your cheap indian countrymen.

He he he. Just report to the admins if you feel anything offending posted by my cheap countrymen. I dont blame anyone here. Most of them trying to.entertain themselve ( be it Chineese, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi) at each others expance. :D :enjoy:
Have a good time ahead :cheers:

Hi,
What remains to been is the repercussion that we will face from tiny emirate

you are right. and we are fixing this. and we are much better than we use to be few years ago. we are fighting those kind of sick ppl ourselves. but when you attack 30 million ppl and generalize you become just like them. not better
Hi,
we need more saudis like you, Anyways what happened was meant to happen. Some other time lets just stick to the topic

Rakan.SA Where r other saudi members??I think Saudi arabia should focus on public to public contact in Pakistan.Pakistan is changing v fast.
i blame saudi government for not having good PR in pakistan. our government was very lazy on this. and i think this will change

guys if Arabs have threatened Pak then same was case with Iran in past, both promoted their sects in Pak, but neither Shia nor Wahabis are not in majority. Similarly foreign affairs have no moralities they r purely based on national interests. Pak takes a neutral stand but can involve if Houtis attack KSA. First time Pak taking independent decisions which is great to see as Pakistani.
No party in conflict has clean hands Iran has no boundaries with Yemen why they interfere there similarly why KSA started war in Syria, both parties involved in unjustified acts.

UAE also has interests in Pak both in defense and economic sectors so we should not take any threat from either Arabs or Iran seriously. (Iranis blamed arab leaders to be puppets of USA and now working hand in hand with USA themselves to have better relations & to get rid of sanctions.

Both Arabs and Farsis are aggressive and proud nations should blame themselves for their current positions.

The holy land for Muslims is only mecca and medina and a few other areas. It is not the current borders of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the House of Saud.
Hi,
The saudis have done excellent job in providing services to guests of Allah, If you have ever been to Hajj or uMRAH YOU WOULD KNOW. Plus this people were here even before Islam came, they protected it and fought for it

i blame saudi government for not having good PR in pakistan. our government was very lazy on this. and i think this will change
Hi,
Not like our government haven't played any part in this. But yes there are excellent govt to govt relations

He is trolling very often when it comes to Arabs. Some kind of trauma/personal grudge. Ignorance too probably. Fact of the matter is that the GCC are dealing with such unfortunate topics and progress has been made. What is annoying is that he is generalizing while he has little clue about the region. Example with the Bedouins who make up 1% of the 450 million or so Arabs. Or him thinking that it is an "insult". And now the slavery nonsense.

I already proved using factual sources that the situation is much worse in South Asia and other regions of the world. Thus he is in no position to point fingers and take the moral high ground.

Walk Free Foundation – Global Slavery Index 2013 | Findings - Walk Free Foundation - Global Slavery Index 2013

Top 10 list:

(See page 7 on that PDF file)

http://www.ungift.org/doc/knowledge...013/GlobalSlaveryIndex_2013_Download_WEB1.pdf

India number 1, Pakistan number 3 and Bangladesh number 10 in terms of numbers.

Lesson:

MjAxMy03MzY3YTgyYzk4NTNiNjZh.png

We had an Turkish nanny and we treated her like family and she still sends us greetings to this day and she is now in her 60's. We also had nannies when we lived in Europe which millions of people have. Nothing to do with slavery.
It pisses me of when he thinks that everyone is like the 3-4 retards that have been filmed on Youtube and which are posted again and again to score cheap points and generalize.

The Arab League has not even accepted Pakistan as one of the observer states of the Arab League while India is there. They have also not supported our stance on Kashmir. These guys are acting like they have some right over us and we have to act and I don't see the reason why. I have lived in the UAE and am very surprised by this behavior.

The best thing would be to resist pressure and do the right thing. The right thing is to smooth over and resolve distances between the 2 sides. We should act as mediators and negotiators. That is all. Again i am very surprised by this behavior from a UAE lawmaker just after we declared our unequivocal support to Saudi's territorial integrity.

He he he. Just report to the admins if you feel anything offending posted by my cheap countrymen. I dont blame anyone here. " :D :enjoy:
Have a good time ahead :cheers:
no noone is like indians. Even this post of yours tells. And let me tell u high time you indians stop trying to hide your shortcomings by lumping yourselves up with other nationalities . You ppl are so awesome, ofcourse starting from lower end of spectrum that you stand out amongst all, and even this comment of yours is a good depiction of horrid mindset : "Most of them trying to.entertain themselve at each others expance."

And i am not engaging with you.

Hi,
The saudis have done excellent job in providing services to guests of Allah, If you have ever been to Hajj or uMRAH YOU WOULD KNOW. Plus this people were here even before Islam came, they protected it and fought for it
Sure, maybe they were great hosts. But the point remains. Protecting the muslim holy land is not equal to protecting the House of Saud or protecting the current geographical borders of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Sure, maybe they were great hosts. But the point remains. Protecting the muslim holy land is not equal to protecting the House of Saud or protecting the current geographical borders of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Hi,
Yes it equal to that, the holy land is with its people , we will never leave them unprotected.
House of Saud or whatever the current government system is a balance towards these holy places.

Otherwise by the look of it, if we strike out the current status quo of Saudia then we have so many sects fighting for either leadership Islam or for their own agenda, will only lead to more bloodshed and chaos. Something that we will never look forward too

Hi,
What remains to been is the repercussion that we will face from tiny emirate

Hi,
we need more saudis like you, Anyways what happened was meant to happen. Some other time lets just stick to the topic

Some mor bitxh arse statements?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom