What's new

Arabs Going Nuclear

With due sir respect it was you who was being arrogant to me not me.

Anyhow considering the age factor " i apologies & say sorry for any misbehavior from my side "

Regards:

There is no such thing as personal as I have not taken anything personally, so dont need to worry about anything, accept apologies from my side as well.

Maybe my school of thoughts is bit different than yours but it doesnt mean that I feel arrogant against my own country man.

Saudis love giving away dollars to americans/brits in Saudi Arab they're excellent at it..
My Father worked with them on various project of one of them is FalconEye secret project which i will not hesitate to mention i don't care about arabs..Americans were involved in it too
Americans officers were paid around $10,000 each 3 times their pay back in us with less work load (rank colonel and Majors) where as contract officers like my father from Asia were paid 10,000 riyal to work over time anytime thy would call you up to join..infact my father was the only 1 from Pakistan to be included in that project and other projects rest of Pakistanis were in medical team, technicians...I've long list of stupidities of these Saudis with large Jelly bellies..

As we study the lots of news in the past, Saudi Arabia has been heavily involved in assisting Pakistan financially to become self sufficient in nuclear weapons technology. Successive Saudi govts have continuous military co-operations with Pakistan, whether it's financing the buying of 46 F-16 by influencing US, or training of Saudi Airforce personnels, countering the Attack on Kaaba, assisting Pakistan financially to provide all kind of help to Afghan mujaheedins to fight USSR. And not only Saudis but Libyans, Niger and Turks have been involved in Pak atomic program. therefore its really an Atomic program for Ummat.
As long as Iran is concerned their ideology is always a thorne in the chest of Umaah. See the history and their role will become crystal clear as Iranian existence with that particular ideology is an obstacle for spread of Islam as well as security of Islamic state or Caliphacy. When Islamic army was busy fighting Europeans in Vienna, Iranians back stabbed Muslims and attacked ulnerable Turkish borders and what they did with the citizens of Caliphate is in history. So it;s normal if muslims don't believe Iranians and suspect their efforts of getting atom bomb. It's normal.
Only Pakistan's atom bomb can prove a real Islamic Bomb and a deterrent against kuffars.

Either You are the biggest idiot on the planet or you are trying to spread Arab propogenda.
STOP GIVING CREDIT OF OUR ACHIVEMENTS TO ARABS OR ANY OTHER SO CALLED MUSLIM COUNTRY.

No Arab country was or is involved in any kind of finnancing of Pakistani Atomic weapons .STUDY our debt during the reaserch and development of our nukes

When Islamic army was busy fighting Europeans in Vienna, Iranians back stabbed Muslims

EVEN ALL THE RETARDS NO THIS CREDIT GOES TO ARABS DO SOME REASERCH BEFORE YOU LAY A BLAME.

So it;s normal if muslims don't believe Iranians and suspect their efforts of getting atom bomb. It's normal.

IGNORENCE IS A BLISS

whether it's financing the buying of 46 F-16 by influencing US

ARE YOU IN A CAVE SOME WHERE ?

Pakistani nukes are PAKISTANI NUKES not ummahs

Most of u thanking him for giving credit of pakistani achivemnets to others get a f-cking life.

I take it you are only here for twisting words so you can make your pathetic good for nothing existence feel better.

Sir i'm glad you feel proud of your nuclear weapons :pakistan: while eating grass.

You don't care except for the fact you have nukes do you? That's what it seems like every Pakistani wants.

Better military than India. :yahoo:
Keep comparing with us. :disagree:

we always have been , i enjoy arguments and being proven wrong to make sure i learn more and more from my seniors such as mr Skywalker.

There is no personal conflict but a difference of opinion which is now sorted.

Regards:

Saudis love giving away dollars to americans/brits in Saudi Arab they're excellent at it..
My Father worked with them on various project of one of them is FalconEye secret project which i will not hesitate to mention i don't care about arabs..Americans were involved in it too
Americans officers were paid around $10,000 each 3 times their pay back in us with less work load (rank colonel and Majors) where as contract officers like my father from Asia were paid 10,000 riyal to work over time anytime thy would call you up to join..infact my father was the only 1 from Pakistan to be included in that project and other projects rest of Pakistanis were in medical team, technicians...I've long list of stupidities of these Saudis with large Jelly bellies..

I agree but tell me one thing if arabs are " that" bad why do we get their help?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom