What's new

Arabs furious at Czech Jerusalem remarks

PERFECT!!! NOW CZECH !!! :rofl:

god why do we muslims let israhell breath ??? whats wrong with us??? till when do we want to fight each other ??

WTF?

You my friend, are not islamic nation yourself but a Zoroastrian one since ancient times.

Respect that at least.

You my friend, are not islamic nation yourself but a Zoroastrian one since ancient times.

Respect that at least.

we my friend were god believers since as u mention acient times ....

we believed in the lord at a time when jews didnt even know how to spell G O D !!!

but we found out that there is a much better religion , much more complete and not even comparable , so we chose it

and we are proud

we my friend were god believers since as u mention acient times ....

we believed in the lord at a time when jews didnt even know how to spell G O D !!!

but we found out that there is a much better religion , much more complete and not even comparable , so we chose it

and we are proud

The survivors of your ancient community who came to my country, don't think so. :)

Whatever is yours, is always yours. It is upto you that you have to be proud.

You chose to adopt something that came into your country through ways of war; you then and there decided to accept spiritual supremacy of another authority.

But that's a different case and point and we can debate it on another thread, if you are keen.

Where is your proof? what happened to the people of Israel from ancient times? Its a fact that there existed a nation of Israel centuries ago in the area of present day Israel.
The ownership of land keep changing over time. Its a fact that Arabs captured Jerusalem from Christians centuries ago and the world accepts this fact. Christians tried to win back their holy lands during crusades and failed. Jews succeeded in getting back their holy lands from Arabs in the early 20th century. They won Jerusalem from Arabs in war, fair and square. Also, Jerusalem is more important to the Jews than to the Arabs. Arabs should stop being sore loosers and accept this fact.

Jerusalem is to Jews, what Mecca is to Muslims.

You know i am sorry to say but you have a problem that you do love proving Muslims as "obsessed" and Arabs as "sore losers" to some like you it's perfectly fine but when you repeatedly claim that i gave you no evidence and speak as if i or anybody else is denying Jews their rights you're actually failing to realise that i am not saying anything on my own i gave a reference that proves the fact that they are not the descendants of Abraham so you're claiming that they "know" or "say" that they are is no proof against their genetics that proves otherwise. There is even literature written on the subject backed by evidence but you won't be able to see it unless you stop living in a world where every Muslim is "obsessed" with whatever you can come up with. I never said to you what Muslims say or think so don't bring you're stance of what jews feel or think either. I told you how their genetics prove that they are not who they claim to be and their own scripture denies them the right to own that land. I am not denying them anything so don't bring you're personal bias against Muslims in the discussion if you want to be rational.

Back
Top Bottom