What's new

Israel orders 186 new East Jerusalem settlements

I dont think Israel will be able to do large scale ethnic cleansing anymore. They would if they could off course, but the dynamics are different.
They are under the scope and is today seen by the world as the Goliath. At least by most nations except US, Canada...
Besides, Palestinians in West Bank are several millions. They would put up fierce resistance (much more violent intifada than ever) and Israel would find itself in an uncontrollable situation.

I agree that it is time to dissolve that PA/Fatah.
They are worse than animals, because they are emplloyed by Israel and essentially is a subcontractor for the Israeli occupation.

Israel doesn't have to kill every single Palestinian to achieve its goal. They are all ready starving, bullying and destroying the identity of the people. Once Israel has all of the lands it will weaken the Palestinians. Some Palestinians will start migrating out again to Jordan and Lebanon. The rest who will be left will be too weak to resist Israel and will become 2nd class citizens within Israel.

Israel doesn't have to kill every single Palestinian to achieve its goal. They are all ready starving, bullying and destroying the identity of the people. Once Israel has all of the lands it will weaken the Palestinians. Some Palestinians will start migrating out again to Jordan and Lebanon. The rest who will be left will be too weak to resist Israel and will become 2nd class citizens within Israel.

True. :(

I note that @Hazzy997 changed the wording of the original article to suit his tastes. That's deliberate misrepresentation. I wonder, how much did Hazzy's parents misrepresent to him, and how much did his grandparents misrepresent to them? Does Hazzy even care? Or does he see them as role models, which is why he's resorted to lying to us?

I note that @Hazzy997 changed the wording of the original article to suit his tastes. That's deliberate misrepresentation. I wonder, how much did Hazzy's parents misrepresent to him, and how much did his grandparents misrepresent to them? Does Hazzy even care? Or does he see them as role models, which is why he's resorted to lying to us?

There's no misrepresentation, there is international law and there are those who dispute everything about it. They are illegal settlements, not homes, regardless of European Jewish immigrants think about it.

There's no misrepresentation, there is international law and there are those who dispute everything about it. They are illegal settlements, not homes, regardless of European Jewish immigrants think about it.
You changed the wording of the article. You might be banned as a result.

As for the status of the settlements, why don't you cite the EXACT law(s) that say(s) they are illegal? Don't you think your arguments would be more powerful if you could do that, rather than resort to fibs?

You changed the wording of the article. You might be banned as a result.

As for the status of the settlements, why don't you cite the EXACT law(s) that say(s) they are illegal? Don't you think your arguments would be more powerful if you could do that, rather than resort to fibs?

All international does, you interpret it differently that's all. Once again another European Jew is supporting an Israeli occupation.

So i was right or should i say most of neutral observers were right that Israel is not interested in peace. Israel is land hungry and is slowly wiping out the Palestinian identity. Human rights? screw human rights, they don't apply when the ''chosen people'' are wiping out the unworthy Palestinians.
Under the Israeli rule Palestine's Arab life standards thrived like never before in entire 13 century history.

They are illegal settlements, not homes,
"Settlement" means "small town" in English. You can call it "186 illegal homes" but "186 illegal settlements" is a blatant and obvious lie.

Last edited:
All international does, you interpret it differently that's all.
1+1 = 4. I interpret math differently, that's all!

How long ago did you figure out your parents and society had been lying to you all your life, and why did you decide to stick with and expand the lies rather than try to correct matters?

Under the Israeli rule Palestine's Arab life standards thrived like never before in entire 13 century history.

But does that not give you the right to build settlements, its illegal under international law. I believe in two state solution. But unfortunately extremists on both sides do not want peace.

1+1 = 4. I interpret math differently, that's all!

How long ago did you figure out your parents and society had been lying to you all your life, and why did you decide to stick with and expand the lies rather than try to correct matters?

International law considers those territories Palestinian and Israel has been occupying them for decades now, end of discussion. Just go out and tel we don't care about law we want to rid the area of Palestinians and destroy their identity rather than wear a mask and present lies to the international community.

International law considers those territories Palestinian -
Yet you can't find any international law that says so, while I have cited international laws supporting "close settlement" of Jews in Palestine and the recognition of Palestine as the National Home of the Jewish people.

It's the difference between what things ARE and what they are CALLED, Hazzy.

Yet you can't find any international law that says so, while I have cited international laws supporting "close settlement" of Jews in Palestine and the recognition of Palestine as the National Home of the Jewish people.

It's the difference between what things ARE and what they are CALLED, Hazzy.

International law says what I said, it's a common fact. There's nothing to dispute.

But you can't cite it. It's just a pretence, Hazzy.

It's an already agreed upon fact, nobody disputes it besides Israel. Go do a google search on your own, I don't have time right now. See you tonight.

Back
Top Bottom