What's new

Arabs furious at Czech Jerusalem remarks

You mean that the europeans who founded cities all over the world have the right now to declare it's their lands?

I remind you that the amerindians have founded America so like the amerindians if you founded Israel and go, the land isn't yours anymore

Also Abraham have slaughtered thousands of people to conquer Israel, so the land doesn't belong to you

Arabs were the conquers, not the Jews.

Again the same thing? Abraham is the one whom God promised that land and to his rightful legitimate descendants. Those who claim that the Jews of today are the descendants of Abraham are either mistaken or liars. I gave you the evidence it proves the lineage of those who call themselves Jews have nothing to do with Abraham. I never denied that their were Jews who were the descendants but modern science proves that the ones who live in Israel and on the basis of this fact claim that it is their land are not speaking factually. I have given you evidence and like i said earlier if you want to believe what is considered by some against all logic and evidence then it is you're choice but don't blame others of making up historical facts.

Who the fuсk gave you the authority to claim who is Jewish or not? Secondly Jews is common denomination to Israelites which are 12 tribes and one of them Judah tribe, Israel Israelites, get it?

Who the fuсk gave you the authority to claim who is Jewish or not? Secondly Jews is common denomination to Israelites which are 12 tribes and one of them Judah tribe, Israel Israelites, get it?

People who can't reply decently can't take part in civil discussions. Leave your personal emotions aside and I never said i have the authority if you saw my posts the authority lies elsewhere. And please if you do feel the need to reply be civil at least.

People who can't reply decently can't take part in civil discussions. Leave your personal emotions aside and I never said i have the authority if you saw my posts the authority lies elsewhere. And please if you do feel the need to reply be civil at least.

Well sir, when you repeatedly claim that the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians are Jewish and Ashkenazim are pretending to be Jewish in my book it is not decent, especially without backing yourself with evidence. There are Ethiopians Israelites, South American Israelites, Chinese Israelites and even Eskimo Israelites.

Well sir, when you repeatedly claim that the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians are Jewish and Ashkenazim are pretending to be Jewish in my book it is not decent, especially without backing yourself with evidence. There are Ethiopians Israelites, South American Israelites, Chinese Israelites and even Eskimo Israelites.

I never said that and for one please don't use that lack of evidence claim because i did give evidence but since you took it as an attack you willfully refused to see it without bias and resorted to such language. If you can't deal with facts decently and dicuss this matter in a civil way then i guess its no point.

I never said that and for one please don't use that lack of evidence claim because i did give evidence but since you took it as an attack you willfully refused to see it without bias and resorted to such language. If you can't deal with facts decently and dicuss this matter in a civil way then i guess its no point.

What evidence you have presented with?

What evidence you have presented with?

You can read my previous posts for that and well there is some literature available on the subject as well but surprisingly some of those people who have proven this happen to be Jews themselves.

In order to justify their claim over the land their lineage has to back their claim which it sadly doesn't. You are saying the same thing over and over again and i have answered that if the Jews of today are not the "seeds of Abraham" then they don't have the right to that land. All you keep saying is that they consider that its their land and the fact that they are the rightful descendants while i gave you evidence of how modern genetics proves its not the case.

Where is your proof? what happened to the people of Israel from ancient times? Its a fact that there existed a nation of Israel centuries ago in the area of present day Israel.
The ownership of land keep changing over time. Its a fact that Arabs captured Jerusalem from Christians centuries ago and the world accepts this fact. Christians tried to win back their holy lands during crusades and failed. Jews succeeded in getting back their holy lands from Arabs in the early 20th century. They won Jerusalem from Arabs in war, fair and square. Also, Jerusalem is more important to the Jews than to the Arabs. Arabs should stop being sore loosers and accept this fact.

Strange that the Israelis hold so much to a single city; aren't most Jews today agnostic or atheist anyway? Why does Jerusalem matter to your people, then?

Jerusalem is to Jews, what Mecca is to Muslims.

Where is your proof? what happened to the people of Israel from ancient times? Its a fact that there existed a nation of Israel centuries ago in the area of present day Israel.
The ownership of land keep changing over time. Its a fact that Arabs captured Jerusalem from Christians centuries ago and the world accepts this fact. Christians tried to win back their holy lands during crusades and failed. Jews succeeded in getting back their holy lands from Arabs in the early 20th century. They won Jerusalem from Arabs in war, fair and square. Also, Jerusalem is more important to the Jews than to the Arabs. Arabs should stop being sore loosers and accept this fact.

Jerusalem is to Jews, what Mecca is to Muslims.

You do know that most Jews today probably don't even believe in God, do you?

You do know that most Jews today probably don't even believe in God, do you?

No, I didn't know. May be most of the Jewish people are atheists, how does it matter? They may not believe in existence of God, but they will not question their history.

In order to justify their claim over the land their lineage has to back their claim which it sadly doesn't. You are saying the same thing over and over again and i have answered that if the Jews of today are not the "seeds of Abraham" then they don't have the right to that land. All you keep saying is that they consider that its their land and the fact that they are the rightful descendants while i gave you evidence of how modern genetics proves its not the case.

The Jews have a tradition of recording their lineage. Maybe they are the only people who do this so meticulously. The Bible records the lineage of Jesus all the way from Adam. The Torah, old Testament of the Bible and various other scared scriptures of the Jews are actually a historical record of the Jewish people. No other nation or community has kept a record of their history as meticulously as the Jews.

PERFECT!!! NOW CZECH !!! :rofl:

god why do we muslims let israhell breath ??? whats wrong with us??? till when do we want to fight each other ??

WTF?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom