What's new

Arab journalists hail Turkey’s ‘moral’ regional policy

"They (West) are not disturbed by primitive and ignorant Muslims," he said, "But when it come to economic development, they are disturbed by a man who opens his doors to three million refugees, who builds the world's largest airport, deals with terrorism and wars at his country's borders." Bosnian leader, Bekir Izetbegovic says

Erdoğan long-awaited mentor for Muslims, Bosnian leader says

Erdogan (left) and Alija Izetbegovic (right), I forgot who is the guy in the middle ( early 90s )

c221c24fa6c2e9da8b2cc8b7a087dd5a_XL.jpg

when people were dying in burma,he asked bangladesh to give them shelter and offer money to bangladesh for rohingya muslims.he is the same person who speaks against israel and not even single muslim country except turkey speaks against israel.arabs are slave.they love money.there is no comparison.if he dream about another ottoman era,it means that he feel the pain and suffering of muslims.erdogan directly targeted netanyahu in his speeches.is there any arab country who speaks against netanyahu? rather than making fun of turkey,we must look at ourselves first.look at turkey and look at their economy.they aren't enemy of russia like the entire europe and they aren't enemies of nato also.they are doing things to protect their integrity.also look how advance they are in terms of technology and education.they didn't stop and they are progressing.how many arab countries are making their own weapons? saudis only knows how to ride on camel.iran and saudia fighting endless war,killing thousands each year in their chosen country like syria,yemen.erdogan is a leader and recently netanyahu apologized turkey about the ship raid incident.this is how he created his impact.i don't think that netanyahu cares about sisi and that mbs.there is no threat to israel from arabs because arabs are slaves and they love money.arab regime don't care about jerusalem but turkey cares.

Last edited:
Erdogan (left) and Alija Izetbegovic (right), I forgot who is the guy in the middle ( early 90s )

c221c24fa6c2e9da8b2cc8b7a087dd5a_XL.jpg
[/QUO
I am more interested in relationship between Shakib Arslan and Alija Izetbegovic. Shakib Arslan was a member of Ottoman Secret Service. For example, Lebanon's Walid Jumblatt (Canbolat) is the maternal grandson of Shakib Arslan.

Jumblatt inaugurates Shakib Arslan Mosque

Last edited:
Once turkey has the ability to manufacture jet engines then its pretty independent. Tfx is on its way and if it can get a nuclear deal with paksitan these two will be on to a winner. Arabs are a lost cause. I wash my hands of them. Not worthy to be called Arabs to be honest. Most useless people since time began

Speaks against Israel yet participates in their regional designs. Wow, just say it outright that neither of you bothers to read up on actual policies and that your laziness only permits you to see Erdogan's posturing and statements hence making you believe he's some sort of Islamic leader. It wasn't just the US and the Gulfies who launched the terrorist war against Syria (for Israeli objectives if you bother tracing the roadmap to the war), Erdogan was part of it as well albeit for slightly different reasons.

Speaks against Israel yet participates in their regional designs. Wow, just say it outright that neither of you bothers to read up on actual policies and that your laziness only permits you to see Erdogan's posturing and statements hence making you believe he's some sort of Islamic leader. It wasn't just the US and the Gulfies who launched the terrorist war against Syria (for Israeli objectives if you bother tracing the roadmap to the war), Erdogan was part of it as well albeit for slightly different reasons.

It’s all about money, power and interests. In the end all that is left for us regular Joes is to argue over things medias feed us and which we thing is right or wrong while others are making billions.

Look for example what happened yesterday. In the end Israeli leaders and their backers will be proud how they defended their country, their oposers will blame them how barbaric they are against them poor Palestinians, Erdogan will ride the wave of anger around them Muslims world for his political purposes right before the elections in Turkey and will blow the whistle as hard as he can and those who should really do something about Palestine (I mean the Arab leaders) will bury their heads in the sand and say nothing. All those actions will be done for political or economic purposes and not because Erdogan, Bibi, MBS or Trump really cares them 60 fools that were sent to die or something... Politicians don’t really care about victims of their games, they feed of them.

Politics are a dirty game and humans are just the recourse you need to keep playing it.

You didn't say a word about it, what about Iran? They seem to be progressive, their spiritual leader recently made a vey progressive speech that Assad hats off to. It is serious, Islam needs no charlatan's but one of those. I believe Erdogan falls below the criteria. So, Iran or Pakistan, at least Saudi Arabia should take the lead with a lot to offer to the world.
Are you serious or are you being Sarcastic lol, If your being serious then It should be someone who is neutral between Saudi and Iran. Someone who Is neutral between Iran and the US. Someone who is neutral between Pakistan and India. Someone who is neutral between Turkey and Egypt and other Arab States. And That Country my friend is Oman. Oman has good relations with everyone.

I am more interested in relationship between Shakib Arslan and Alija Izetbegovic. Shakib Arslan was a member of Ottoman Secret Service. For example, Lebanon's Walid Jumblatt (Canbolat) is the maternal grandson of Shakib Arslan.

Jumblatt inaugurates Shakib Arslan Mosque

Yeah, I read his work. I know who he was. His book was widly distriburted by Saudi Comittee after the war in Bosnia. I dont believe two of them had any direct personal contacts. It is a posibbility that Arslans work, among many others, influenced Ali in his youn ger years when they founded The Young Muslims movment in Bosnia.

Are you serious or are you being Sarcastic lol, If your being serious then It should be someone who is neutral between Saudi and Iran. Someone who Is neutral between Iran and the US. Someone who is neutral between Pakistan and India. Someone who is neutral between Turkey and Egypt and other Arab States. And That Country my friend is Oman. Oman has good relations with everyone.

Its not about neutrality. Its about the means (political, military, economic, cultural, geographical) and subsequent potential to be an anchor state. Only Turkey has such potential today.

I dont believe two of them had any direct personal contacts.
Alija Izetbegovic mentions that Arslan was very influential on him. Distribution of his books by Saudi's, by whatever purpose is a different case.

Are you serious or are you being Sarcastic lol
I wasn't serious but why not? Iran should take the lead. People absolutely would love it, especially Assad would hats off to that. With Nasrallah, it is highly likely that Iran would lead an Islamic revival.
Someone who is neutral between Turkey and Egypt
Turkey and Egypt have no problem among their people. They aren't our enemy. It is the coup that spoils our relations.

Last edited:
Alija Izetbegovic mentions that Arslan was very influential on him. Distribution of his books by Saudi's, by whatever purpose is a different case.

Then you have it. I myself couldnt remember Alija mentioning him personaly. So I just assumed he did, cause Arslan along with Abduhu, Bena.. influenced many muslim thinkers of that age.
Alija Izetbegovic became intelectual in his own right later on with uniqe thoughts and perspectives on muslim metters, from politics, ethics, philosophy

I myself was quite suprised seeing his book among the 'house library' collection which Saudis distrubuted back in the day. I mentioned it as a curiosity more then anything else.

Back
Top Bottom