What's new

Arab journalists hail Turkey’s ‘moral’ regional policy

Bangladesh should take the lead. As i observed Bangladeshi members are the most fiery ones in this forum.

@T-Rex

We, in this subcontinent understood a century ago what it will be like without the Caliphate. So, we not only resisted but started a movement in defence of the last Muslim Caliphate. Of course corruption fastened the dissolution of it but the Arab revolt or betrayal was the core cause. Today Muslims in every continent are persecuted for their beliefs. The so-called secularism has been proven a hoax. Secularism is so loud in protecting the rights of the non-Muslim minorities but utterly hopeless in protecting the rights of the Muslim minorities. In secular india Muslims are killed for consuming beef. In Myanmar Muslims are exterminated just for being Muslims and this heinous crime is defended by secular champs like Russia and China. Secular west has no problem doing business with Zionist israel which has been persecuting the Palestinians as Hitler persecuted the Jews. In the US and Europe playing the Muslim card has been proven the most effective way of getting elected as national leaders. Therefore, you can argue day and night that Muslim identity or Islamophobia has nothing to do with this trend but time has proven that we were right about the need for a Caliphate.

Last edited:
We, in this subcontinent understood a century ago what it will be like without the Caliphate. So, we not only resisted but started a movement in defence of the last Muslim Caliphate. Of course corruption fastened the dissolution of it but the Arab revolt or betrayal was the core cause. Today Muslims in every continent are persecuted for their beliefs. The so-called secularism has been proven a hoax. Secularism is so loud in protecting the rights of the non-Muslim minorities but utterly hopeless in protecting the rights of the Muslim minorities. In secular india Muslims are killed for consuming beef. In Myanmar Muslims are exterminated just for being Muslims and this heinous crime is defended by secular champs like Russia and China. Secular west has no problem doing business with Zionist israel which has been persecuting the Palestinians as Hitler persecuted the Jews. In the US and Europe playing the Muslim card has been proven the most effective way of getting elected as national leaders. Therefore, you can argue day and night that Muslim identity or Islamophobia has nothing to do with this trend but time has proven that we were right about the need for a Caliphate.

I'm not suggesting anything, as Turkey we are doing fine on our own with secularism. As you can see, although we are secular state (Erdoğan himself defending secularism) most staunch defenders of the Muslims still coming out of our country. My only wish is; if there is a Caliphate on it's way, Turkey should be spared. We have done much more for the people whom backstabbed us a century in comparison to their brethren.

Most of our people want nothing to do with Ummah because we suffered much from it.

Here is the statics of Turkish users in PDF on this subject. You can use it as a baseline.

Update:

Statics of the Turkish users . Total votes 71

EU: 7 votes %10
(Hyperion, Mertkaan, Neptune, Asena_Y, cabatli_53,TurkeyForever, archsolo)

Ummah: 11 votes %15
(AKINCI, [TR]Ahmet, tesla, xxxKULxxx, Casus Belli, Hakan, lunarlon, Turkish_FR, TheConquerer, BaybarsHan,Trick2UAV)

Turan: 26 votes %37
(LegionnairE, MrTopal27, atatwolf, Ahiska, Azeri440, Sinan, u.MP,Baykuş, Islamic Faith&Secularism, xenon54, usernameless, telkon, Timur, Asena_Great, KingWest, Exocet, Cekilinbendoktorum, TrMhMt , BordoEnes, TheWolf, Buğra, Mucahit, AVCI, matmat26, Zulkarneyn, Savas-Usta)

SCO: 0 %0

No Union: 27 votes %38
(Combat-Master, BronzePlaque,damm1t, Quasar, madmusti, Targon, hacksquat, T-123456, olcayto, anatolia, Corleone, Wave, Charon 2,Nefer, kediKesenFare, bsruzm, what, altor, TurAr, Oublious, Lure, isoo, Saithan, neosinan, hacibin, Turanicwarrior, CrimsonFury)

Future Chaliphate if its even come to being should be nothing like Chaliphates of the past. It should look something more akin to EU setup then some 19 century absolute monarchy or rigid theocracy like iranian ilusion. World in which we are now living sets differente challenges then that of the past, so it needs knew appropriate political answer.

Erdogan (left) and Alija Izetbegovic (right), I forgot who is the guy in the middle ( early 90s )

c221c24fa6c2e9da8b2cc8b7a087dd5a_XL.jpg

İzzetbegovic is one of the greatest sources of inspiration for a Muslim.
No impossibility can not be justified to stop fighting. The weakness of the Muslim leaders, who have very strong possibilities today, is a source of embarrassment for us.

İzzetbegovic is one of the greatest sources of inspiration for a Muslim.
No impossibility can not be justified to stop fighting. The weakness of the Muslim leaders, who have very strong possibilities today, is a source of embarrassment for us.

He trully was an remarkable man. Imprisent 3 times durig his life, first time as teenager. And he never stopped beliveing and working for what he belivied. Theres an exellente AL Jazeera Balkans documentary on infoumus Sarajevo process in 83', communists basicly roundend him up and anyone who had a connection to him and the young Muslim movment ( even some of their family members, women), it was a sham trial, only real goal was to shut him up and locked all his associates and put the end to Bosniak (then Muslim, cause bosniak couldn indentifiy themself by that name, only Muslim ( and that 'privilage was only granted to us in 1974., so bosniaks were the only muslim nation in the world whos nationality was Muslim with capital M ). I dont know if documentary has english subs, but its a great and informative peace of documented history on Izetbegovis, Bosnian and Bosniak struggle... in it his former prosecuters speak, his interegstors.. not single one was later punished by Izetbegovic, he took no revenge on them, they even stated in their jobs and prosecuter who lead the case even became later the chief state procecutor after idependece. And in that time, he had almost absolute power, he could have them trown in jail, kill them, banished em. He choose not too.

DXOSRlnX4AE5Qv0.jpg:large

Last edited:
Future Chaliphate if its even come to being should be nothing like Chaliphates of the past. It should look something more akin to EU setup then some 19 century absolute monarchy or rigid theocracy like iranian ilusion. World in which we are now living sets differente challenges then that of the past, so it needs knew appropriate political answer.

I put it outhere, even if this doesnt really directly coresponds with the thereads opening. But since we went thru and touched many interesting topics who indirectly corelate with therad itself... so, since I made connecting arguments in a first post and later follow with this statment I want to expand, add to this by sharing very in iteresting article wrote by talentaed young man which allines with some own my on thoughts and expands on them much more in detaikl then my short posting, and at least its chellenging thought exercise on the topic... so I hope noone would mind

Why Culture Matters to the Islamic Revival

It is often said that the antidote to the Muslim world’s malaise is the establishing of an all-embracing Caliphate: all territories populated by Muslims bound under a centralised institution whose dictates would govern every corner of the empire, bolstered through communications technology and greater levels of coercion that the modern state has access to. Common perceptions of the Caliphate and how it could materialize are incorrect. Criticisms about such perceptions are neither to discredit the Caliphate as both a pre-modern and a modern revivalist project, nor to malign its proponents, but rather to widen the field of inquiry from the political to a multi-disciplinary analysis of Islamic civilisation.#

( this is not your traditional 'islamist' propaganda paper plagued by irratioonal and superficial political thinking, Its something very different, fresh, stripped down of holllow slogans and old and stale thinking and ideas. )

https://traversingtradition.com/2018/04/16/why-culture-matters-to-the-islamic-revival/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom