What's new

Arab foreign ministers agree on establishing a joint Arab military force !!

this is a bloody joke.

the gulfi arab nations are waging war against arab nation syria, and the criminals of hamas in the arab nation, palestine, are waging sabotage war against arab nation egypt.

and the gulfis and hamas are doing their acts on behalf of foreign nations.

and yet all these adversary nations will come together for a lake-side picnic in switzerland and declare that they love each other and will therefore protect each other with a arab military grouping.

wonderful. :cheers:

this is a bloody joke.

the gulfi arab nations are waging war against arab nation syria, and the criminals of hamas in the arab nation, palestine, are waging sabotage war against arab nation egypt.

and the gulfis and hamas are doing their acts on behalf of foreign nations.

and yet all these adversary nations will come together for a lake-side picnic in switzerland and declare that they love each other and will therefore protect each other with a arab military grouping.

wonderful. :cheers:

LOL sick Zionist troll. @GBU-28 Is your sock account. You need to be permabanned. Your obsession over Hamas is so cute though. It means Hamas is driving you Zionists crazy. :lol:

To pooint where you're speeding nonsense misinformation everywhre. :lol:

LOL sick Zionist troll. @GBU-28 Is your sock account. You need to be permabanned.

"gbu.."

come on... i would have given a much more imaginative and simpler name than "gbu-28".

and if you are so sure, tell the mods through the ghq section.

Your obsession over Hamas is so cute though.

you are the one obsessed with hamas, not me... for me it is a criminal organization that must be seen like any other.

It means Hamas is driving you Zionists crazy. :lol:

uff... that zionist thing again... you of the hamas are most zionist than i can ever be... look what you have done in syria... helping israel and nato against syria.

To pooint where you're speeding nonsense misinformation everywhre. :lol:

i leave misinformation, disinformation, lies etc to those like your friends, ebray and thrax.

IRAN can officially join?

Most probably after the sanctions are lifted. It might join in officially or unofficially, that will make the Gulf a very stable place that will promote more trade and better economies.
This answer goes as well for the people who think that and Arab military alliance is automatically an alliance against Iran.

good news do you know if algria and iraq will be in this ?

It will be an open option to them, it is stated in the article that the alliance agreement will be on a voluntary base... It will be great if they all join in, it will make the alliance stronger without land gaps like Algeria, although the later will have some difficulties in eventual data links and weapons integration, but that might be overcome somehow.

-------------------------------------

The Arab League member states have unanimously agreed to set up a joint military force against what they call threats against Arab states.

Arab League Secretary General Nabil al-Arabi said on Thursday that the bloc's foreign ministers agreed during their meeting in Egypt on a draft resolution to establish the force.

"This is the first time that a force will be created and work under the name of Arab states," he said during a joint press conference with Egypt's Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry in Sharm el-Sheikh.

Arabi descried the decision as "historic".

The draft text says the force would carry out “rapid response operations against threats to Arab states.”

The draft will be put to vote during the forthcoming summit of the Arab League on Saturday and Sunday.

The Arab League currently has a Joint Defense Council under the Joint Defense and Economic Cooperation Treaty of 1950. The council coordinates the member states' collective defense.

What makes a country Arab... Because as I understand the Middle East countries can be termed as Arab countries but how does that include Egypt..??
P.S: I am not trolling just a polite question that I had in mind for long time

You're an Arab if your mother tongue is Arabic. Arab is not a race. Todays Arabs are Semites (Assyrians, Babylonians, Phoenicians, Chaldeans etc) Egyptians,Berbers, Blacks and even Caucasian.

As the operation continues, a coalition of all GCC countries, barring Oman, is taking part in the campaign, including Sudan, Egypt, Morocco, Jordan and Pakistan.

Al Arabia.net

This gives some insight to what kind of coalition it will be, one can add Turkey too.

402749_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Last edited:
Iran and Arab states need to find a common ground where sectarian conflict and hatred among same coreligionists is avoided.

Pakistan have very brother like relation with arab countries so i asked about it.
Pakistan can have 'brotherly' relations with the Arabs but it isn't an Arab country. So how can it be part of an Arab military force?

Iran and Arab states need to find a common ground where sectarian conflict and hatred among same coreligionists is avoided.
Unlikely! The twain shall never meet!

Hoping this is a turning point in how the Arab World sees itself, and the start of a new network of alliances to push against Iran and their dogs in the region. Hopefully Pakistan and Turkey are active participants/supporters too.

Could also pave the way for broader and sophisticated intra-Islamic cooperation and development. King Salman seems to have the right ideas.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom