What's new

Arab foreign ministers agree on establishing a joint Arab military force !!

I dont refer to you as lizard eaters. Thats silly.
I refer to you as camelf.uckers. lol jk

:lol:

I hear that donkeys are preferred in Iran. Some might argue that Arabian horses and goats are preferred if anything. Camels can be quite dangerous animals and are quite big.

Does it Include Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco as well?

Morocco is ready to join. Not sure about Tunisia but they will probably join as well. I am unsure about Algeria but they should join regardless of being an close Russian ally or not. We all have to join. Just like we are all members of the Arab League despite differences.

We will know more about the nature of this proposal after the Arab League meeting in Sharm el-Sheikh this weekend. See post 48.

A paradigm shift in regional balance of power is expected if this agreement results in a solid military alliance.

No doubt. Potential tiebreaker in the MENA region at least. Let us see though. Regardless of what then we Arabs have to take our own matters in our own hands. Sometimes the leaders are simply too silly and more bothered about their well-being than that of the region they live in which causes silly rivalries. Look no further than KSA and Qatar for instance.

I hear that donkeys are preferred in Iran. Some might argue that Arabian horses and goats are preferred if anything. Camels can be quite dangerous animals and are quite big.

Morocco is ready to join. Not sure about Tunisia but they will probably join as well. I am unsure about Algeria but they should join regardless of being an close Russian ally or not. We all have to join. Just like we are all members of the Arab League despite differences.

We will know more about the nature of this proposal after the Arab League meeting in Sharm el-Sheikh this weekend. See post 48.

You always calm yourself when I talk to you. This Farsi has good influence on you al-Hasani. :D

Is this alliance against israel

Where was this mighty power when israel burned Gaza last year??!!!

You always calm yourself when I talk to you. This Farsi has good influence on you al-Hasani. :D

I have to admit it. I wanted a ban earlier today in that thread. In fact I made a new password to my old account, changed my email (made a fictive email something along the likes of 252525asadasfasf yahoo com) all so I could not enter the old user. Why? Too many silly discussions on PDF and time spent. I wanted to leave at least for a few months. Only lasted 2-3 weeks due to the attack on the Houthi's. This place is going to ruin my final years at the university. So actually I am hoping for a ban sooner rather than later. Have to study and not sit here.:lol: Spring is approaching so that will be the end goal at some point.

Damn internet, Facebook and social media.

isn't Pakistan part of GREATER MIDDLE EAST? ( obviously I do not now what greater MIddle east is, but I know what Greater India is) As told to me by some one this forum yesterday.

Is this alliance against israel

Where was this mighty power when israel burned Gaza last year??!!!

No, we love Israel and our cousins. The House of Saud are after all Jews and so are many Saudi Arabians.

This mighty power does not want to end up as North Korea or Iraq during Saddam or Iran with all due respect. Nor does this power want Israel to go full retard and nuke us all.

I have to admit it. I wanted a ban earlier today in that thread. In fact I made a new password to my old account, changed my email (made a fictive email something along the likes of 252525asadasfasf yahoo com) all so I could not enter the old user. Why? Too many silly discussions on PDF and time spent. I wanted to leave at least for a few months. Only lasted 2-3 weeks due to the attack on the Houthi's. This place is going to ruin my final years at the university. So actually I am hoping for a ban. Have to study and not sit here.

My good friend, this whole situation is beyond any of our control.
I also take a look at myself and released I am wasting my time for nothing. What is most important is education and real life.
When we both have secured our future with education and gotten jobs, then we can come here as hobby. But for now, education and university must be priority number one.
I would join you in effor to ban. I also want mods to place ban on me, for my own good, because I have lousy discipline.
Anyway Im going home to Sweden for the Iran match, then when I return to Århus, I am seriously going to take a leave of abscense from the forum and prepare for final exams.
Well I say that now, but Ill probably be back here writing nonsense again. lol

isn't Pakistan part of GREATER MIDDLE EAST? ( obviously I do not now what greater MIddle east is, but I know what Greater India is) As told to me by some one this forum yesterday.

The Middle East and the Arab World are two different things. Greater Middle East is a third thing. India is not part of the Greater Middle East from what I am aware of. Pakistan is or at least Afghanistan.

Pakistan by virtue of being a trusted ally of dozen of Arab countries and being located just across the Arabian Sea (Muscat, the capital of Oman and Karachi, the by far biggest city of Pakistan are for instance located closely to each other and from what I recall just a little more than 1 hour flight away) will probably have an observer status or at least be consulted closely should such a joint military force be established. This might evolve into something more than just an join Pan-Arab force if we all calm down a bit in the MENA region and Greater Middle East region.

Personally I would like to see our brothers in Malaysia and Indonesia join in some way or shape.

@Indos I am thinking about you. We could engage in sufism together to halt our enemies.:D:lol:

I also take a look at myself and released I am wasting my time for nothing. What is most important is education and real life.
When we both have secured our future with education and gotten jobs, then we can come here as hobby. But for now, education and university must be priority number one.
I would join you in effor to ban. I also want mods to place ban on me, for my own good, because I have lousy discipline.
Anyway Im going home to Sweden for the Iran match, then when I return to Århus, I am seriously going to take a leave of abscense from the forum and prepare for final exams.

I don't know why i'm still here,arguing with kids,trolling,i should spend more time with my family,since i'm not always at home,but.... PDF is like a drug. :(

Yes, it's getting more extreme than I ever thought was possible and we all tend to flame the fire. I am not sure if the situation is really as bad in real life or if it is just the atmosphere on PDF that tops it all. I want to believe that it is the latter.:lol: If not we are in a bigger trouble than I could imagine.

Sometimes I get the impression that this is a virtual zoo, lol. I have never seen such a thing before but that's what makes it so charming and addicting:lol:

In Danish "Lang snor".:lol:

Seriously my studies have for the past 1-2 month been semi-ruined thanks to PDF, Facebook and damn social media, laziness, watching too much sport and going out too often in the weekends. I am seriously 100-150 hours of study behind the curriculum. That's my estimate at least. It's getting beyond ridiculous and a change must happen otherwise there will be consequences in the shape of poor grades. We don't want that to happen, lol.

Which match?:D

Well, me too.:lol:

I don't know why i'm still here,arguing with kids,trolling,i should spend more time with my family,since i'm not always at home,but.... PDF is like a drug. :(

Gabi, go spend some time with your wife and kids. We are not worth it, lol. God dammit, if I was not a student I would probably have been fired a long time ago and my wife/girlfriend would have left me with a note containing the words "nerd" written with big capital letters.:lol:

Somebody please ban me fgs.

Iran-Sweden (in Stockholm) :D
Probably half of Sweden's diaspora Iranians will show up. :P

The dream-match of my life. Obiously :D

Cool man! I have not watched a football game live in ages. Last time was a FC Barcelona - AC Milan match a few years ago (group stages in the CL) in Milano (San Siro) that me, my father and my 2 elder brothers went to.:D Zlatan played.

Speaking about Zlatan. He is simply awesome haha. I read his biography this summer when I was in Southern France for holidays.

I also watched this documentary a few weeks ago.

You should invest in BeIn Sports if you are a sports freak like I am. Qatari or not.:lol:

So I got mad respect for him as a person and footballer.

@Gabriel92 although he should stop insulting France due to poor referring.:lol:

Cool man! I have not watched a football game live in ages. Last time was a FC Barcelona - AC Milan match a few years ago (group stages in the CL) in Milano (San Siro) that me, my father and my 2 elder brothers went to.:D Zlatan played.

Speaking about Zlatan. He is simply awesome haha. I read his biography this summer when I was in Southern France for holidays.

You should invest in BeIn Sports if you are a sports freak like I am. Qatari or not.:lol:

Zlatan is going to rip our defence a new one. :/

In retaliation,i have insulted Sweden,planning to assasinate their king and broke all Ikea products in my house.
No seriously,he should be deported from this "Pays de merde",but he loves the money of this "Pays de merde". :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom