What's new

Arab descriptions of early medieval South Asia

Well, classifications keep changing...It will change once people start eating their ego!

Wrong again. It changed AFTER people started eating their ego. After they had to concede that there nothing special about us humans and we are one among earthly animals. Also, the classification has been pretty much stabilized and whole family will not change unless otherwise something appears out of the blue (pun intended)...

And what difference that makes???? I mean.. c'mon.... do you really think even DNA doesn't prove evolution??? what about our chromosome# 2??? you should be knowing better IF your claim of phd on dna is true...

:pop: sooo Chromosome is not the same as DNA? Damn!

Fusion of 2 chromosome to make 1 which is SOMEWHAT similar? Sorry as a geneticist I cant digest that....The probability of such a fusion....and it NOT BEING REPAIRED by the normal DNA REPAIR mechanisms....we are talking about alot of factors here...NONE of which mind you is any proof coz all are theories! IT IS HYPOTHESIZED that those 2 in chimps fused to form chromosome 2 in Human coz they are SOMEWHAT similar

When chromosomes break, “sticky ends” result. These sticky ends will readily combine with other chromosomes that have also broken apart. But they will almost never fuse with intact chromosomes due to the presence of telomeres. In addition to providing stability, telomeres are designed to prevent chromosomes from undergoing fusion with chromosome fragments.

For human chromosome 2 to arise, it would have required either telomere-telomere fusion (a virtual impossibility), or fusion of an intact chromosome at its telomere with a sticky end generated when another chromosome fractured near its telomere. This type of fusion can happen, but it is a rare occurrence.

The event would have had to occur in one of the gametes (sperm and egg cells), changing the number of chromosomes. When the chromosome number in the sperm doesn’t match that of the egg , fertilization almost always results in either: (1) a nonviable zygote/embryo; (2) a viable offspring that suffers from a diseased state; or (3) a viable but infertile offspring. Again, it is possible, but extremely rare for the resulting offspring to be viable and fertile.

Finally, once the fusion took place between chimp chromosomes 2A and 2B, there would have had to have been what evolutionary biologists call a selective sweep. This event occurs when a mutation imparts such a large advantage that it rapidly sweeps through the population, becoming fixed, and reducing the genetic variability of the group.

To summarize, in order for human chromosome 2 to arise from the fusion of two chromosomes, a succession of several highly improbable events would have had to have taken place. Thus, the evolutionary account of the history of human beings seems untenable.

The Answers Research Journal is NOT a scientific journal but a creationist mouthpiece:

About Answers Research Journal - Answers Research Journal

About Answers Research Journal

Andrew A. Snelling, PhD (Geology), editor-in-chief

Answers in Genesis is excited to announce the launch of its online technical journal, Answers Research Journal. ARJ is a professional, peer-reviewed technical journal for the publication of interdisciplinary scientific and other relevant research from the perspective of the recent Creation and the global Flood within a biblical framework. All published papers may be freely copied, downloaded, quoted, and distributed for non-commercial and non-sale purposes (as long as the author of each publication is clearly identified, Answers Research Journal is acknowledged as the publication, and the integrity of the work is not compromised).

Will Nature do? http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v429/n6990/abs/nature02564.html

:pop: sooo Chromosome is not the same as DNA? Damn!

Fusion of 2 chromosome to make 1 which is SOMEWHAT similar? Sorry as a geneticist I cant digest that....The probability of such a fusion....and it NOT BEING REPAIRED by the normal DNA REPAIR mechanisms....we are talking about alot of factors here...NONE of which mind you is any proof coz all are theories! IT IS HYPOTHESIZED that those 2 in chimps fused to form chromosome 2 in Human coz they are SOMEWHAT similar

Funny how you keep saying "proof".. anyways, it explains why we have a pair lesser that these primates. Also, what exactly are you looking at in DNA as proof?? I mean, what will convince you? or have you made up your mind already not to get convinced??

Yes. Nature will do splendidly!

This is the conclusion of that paper, which only shows that more study is needed to examine differences, that is all:

Conclusion

This study shows a chromosome-wide comparison between human and chimpanzee based on high-quality sequences, and provides the first integrated picture of genetic changes during human evolution. The data presented here suggest that the biological consequences due to the genetic differences are much more complicated than previously speculated. We hope that our work offers a framework for the design of future studies to examine differences between the two species.

Wrong again. It changed AFTER people started eating their ego. After they had to concede that there nothing special about us humans and we are one among earthly animals. Also, the classification has been pretty much stabilized and whole family will not change unless otherwise something appears out of the blue (pun intended)...

You want to be a chimp, you are most welcome.... :coffee: but I as an educated person refuse to believe so not without SOLID proof ...Now are you going to be a mullah and make me swallow without proof and just mere thinking of yours which suddenly is greater than Science?

Yes. Nature will do splendidly!

This is the conclusion of that paper, which only shows that more study is needed to examine differences, that is all:

Conclusion

This study shows a chromosome-wide comparison between human and chimpanzee based on high-quality sequences, and provides the first integrated picture of genetic changes during human evolution. The data presented here suggest that the biological consequences due to the genetic differences are much more complicated than previously speculated. We hope that our work offers a framework for the design of future studies to examine differences between the two species.

Exactly my point even as far as 2004, NO ONE CAN bring fwd the proof necessary to claim we are chimps! But our Indians here have announced it as an established fact, and I believe you are in the same boat? :pop:

Why is it soo easy to think you evolved from chimps/ apes than to believe in GOD? Just curious as to what runs in your brains?! :unsure:

Exactly my point even as far as 2004, NO ONE CAN bring fwd the proof necessary to claim we are chimps! But our Indians here have announced it as an established fact, and I believe you are in the same boat? :pop:

Why is it soo easy to think you evolved from chimps/ apes than to believe in GOD? Just curious as to what runs in your brains?! :unsure:

No, it is not an established fact as much work still needs to be done, and I sail around in my own little boat.

You want to be a chimp, you are most welcome.......:

Talon, with due respect for you as a scientist.

It is a dirty and cheap attack to call someone chimp just because they believe in a theory different from yours.

Petty Mullahs and Mullanees used the same lingo against Charles Darwin,

I hope you are above that type of cr@p

peace

Talon, with due respect for you as a scientist.

It is a dirty and cheap attack to call someone chimp just because they believe in a theory different from yours.

Petty Mullahs and Mullanees used the same lingo against Charles Darwin,

I hope you are above that type of cr@p

peace

Well, I gave the person the respect he so wanted, to be equal to a chimp! I was the 1 trying to show him otherwise! :blink:
Mind you it would be dirty in your mind, but to me it is like this: You want to be descent from a chimp, be my guest chimp...Meaning I agree with their theory up to them...Doesnt have to be whole of humanity!

I dont really know what Mullahs did to Darwin, I mean the guy did good research but he jumped to conclusions and concluded without enough findings! Or people after him concluded...Not sure who came up with the brilliant plot and blamed it on Darwin! He was wise not stupid enough to conclude!

BTW, I wrote this:

You want to be a chimp, you are most welcome.......:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/248834-arab-descriptions-early-medieval-south-asia-14.html#ixzz2VYGKOik9

Please do not bounce my post and blast it out of context I did not call him, I asked him if he wants to be 1 he is most welcome...If you saw it in different light, I would say you are the closed minded MULLAH here who sees in their own light and not what the truth is!

@Talon, open a thread on evolution, and I will be more than happy to discuss it there. lets not further derail this one

1 has been opened by fauji guy....kindly stop quoting me and mentioning me here and this is a msg to others to question me in the other thread!

THANK YOU!

Funny how you keep saying "proof".. anyways, it explains why we have a pair lesser that these primates. Also, what exactly are you looking at in DNA as proof?? I mean, what will convince you? or have you made up your mind already not to get convinced??

What will convince me is SOLID proof not HYPOTHETICAL proof...Where ever they say we HYPOTHESIZE this MAY have happen, should just be flushed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like they don't take any religious scripts as valid sources. They are not even considered hypothesis or theories (including hindu scriptures)......

They do take Religious/ Historical sources as valid but after verifying them completely. Sadly with Hindu scriptures, their validity is not taken as trusted sources by many in world.

Well, I gave the person the respect he so wanted, to be equal to a chimp! I was the 1 trying to show him otherwise! :blink:
...!
:blink: back at ya!

A good scientist should know not to rubbish the other person by calling him chimp or monkey.

Well,....
I dont really know what Mullahs did to Darwin, ...!

Well it took 126 years for Padris to come to the truth
No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

I am sure Mullahs and Mullahnees too will come to the truth in 2139 AD.

Wish All gives you long enough life to see it by yourself.

peace

Yes and the only explanation that makes sense is the gibberish from abrahamic religions, right?

stan -sthan-sthanam- different tree same wood
-stan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is yr source?
When u give me answer as why is this not taken as a factual evidence from History by Historians?

U n i r not to decide it its actually historians whose who r professionals they decide it.

:blink: back at ya!

A good scientist should know not to rubbish the other person by calling him chimp or monkey.
it has nothing to do with being a scientist...A good human does not refute what they have no knowledge in....

Well it took 126 years for Padris to come to the truth
No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

I am sure Mullahs and Mullahnees too will come to the truth in 2139 AD.

Wish All gives you long enough life to see it by yourself.

peace
Then wait until then before PROCLAIMING such an absurd thing!

They do take Religious/ Historical sources as valid but after verifying them completely. Sadly with Hindu scriptures, their validity is not taken as trusted sources by many in world.

Historical sources are not called hypothesis or theories. And may I ask, like what? Also, Hindu scriptures are taken as historical references too, after completely verifying them. But, there aren't many sources back then to verify (because these were among first written sources in this part of the world). It is funny why somebody have to take religions text as source if they are able to completely verify it? I mean, "source" has to have some meaning...

You want to be a chimp, you are most welcome.... :coffee: but I as an educated person refuse to believe so not without SOLID proof ...Now are you going to be a mullah and make me swallow without proof and just mere thinking of yours which suddenly is greater than Science?

I am sorry, you are far from educated. I mean, I have no idea how you got into phd (if it is true, again). You don't seem to have any idea what ToE is.. let me school you... evolution doesn't tell that we evolved from monkeys or apes. Monkeys are a class of animal, under mammals. apes are class of animals under monkeys. SO, humans are monkeys and apes just as we are mammals. What ToE says is, the great apes (orangutan, gorilla, chimp bonobo and humans) shared a common ancestor.

Back
Top Bottom