What's new

Arab descriptions of early medieval South Asia

Evolution is false... Humans originated as some more super intelligent beings (call them Gods or Gods Messenger or simply Intelligent life like us but millions times more intelligent then us) created life on earth... this evolution theory is stupid and crap..

HAHAHA Kiddo This language was introduced by Muslims when they first came here for communication.

We in our Country own Muslim Tehzeeb of SA.

If it was introduced in India, where was it developed, is it Mongolia. :cheesy:

You have no idea about languages. Do you?

for every language, there are major centers where it evolves .

For Urdu

there were three centers.

1. Delhi
2. Lukhnow
3. Lahore

I doubt your claim about Lahore, Lahore was the centre of Punjabi culture and language. Main cities for Urdu were Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bhopal etc.

I should have use the words "fake claims" in preference to "doubt"

As I said, ignorance breeds doubts and doubts give rise to "fake claims" by the doubter.

so let me ask you a simple set of questions just so we all make sure you know the topic of Urdu well. OK?

Do you know when the oldest Urdu paper started in Lahore?

And what was its name?

peace

As I said, ignorance breeds doubts and doubts give rise to "fake claims" by the doubter.

so let me ask you a simple set of questions just so we all make sure you know the topic of Urdu well. OK?

Do you know when the oldest Urdu paper started in Lahore?

And what was its name?

peace

Yes ignorance like claiming Urdu as a dialect of Punjabi, do you even have basic knowledge about dialect and geography. :lol::laughcry:

Yes ignorance like claiming Urdu as a dialect of Punjabi, do you even have basic knowledge about dialect and geography. :lol::laughcry:

Simple questions about history of Urdu in Lahore. Answer please.

No Ayeeen bayeeeen shayeeen and definitely not the Loling.

You have no idea about languages. Do you?

for every language, there are major centers where it evolves .

For Urdu

there were three centers.

1. Delhi
2. Lukhnow
3. Lahore

these 3 cities had active writers and poets in Urdu Long long long long long long before 1947.

So anyone saying Urdu came to Pakistan from India is utterly confused about the difference between

1. Urdu Language
2. urdu speaking immigrant who came to Pakistan

But you won't know.

not because you are ignorant.

but you are arrogant about your ignorance.

Sadly

Only reason Lahore produced good Urdu writers is because of the Punjab University.Many people forget this University has produced two Nobel Laureates.But other than that in Punjab Urdu has always been a language of elites.

Only reason Lahore produced good Urdu writers is because of the Punjab University.Many people forget this University has produced two Nobel Laureates.But other than that in Punjab Urdu has always been a language of elites.

Not sure if Punjab Univ was the ONLY trigger.

but in general a big university does produce a literary environment.

However I urge you not to get this discussion tied to which side of Wagah border one is.

peace

p.s I am still waiting for Indic Bhai's answer to the oldest Urdu newspaper in Lahore.

Simple questions about history of Urdu in Lahore. Answer please.

No Ayeeen bayeeeen shayeeen and definitely not the Loling.

I know there are Urdu writers from Lahore, but Urdu was not the part of Lahori Culture in those days.

I was also surprised when you claimed Urdu as the dialect of Punjabi. :rofl:

Not sure if Punjab Univ was the ONLY trigger.

but in general a big university does produce a literary environment.

However I urge you not to get this discussion tied to which side of Wagah border one is.

peace

p.s I am still waiting for Indic Bhai's answer to the oldest Urdu newspaper in Lahore.

I don't wanna go there,Just expressing my opinion.Other trigger might be the decline of Mughal empire.All these big names from Lahore came only in 19th and 20th century.After the fall of Mughal Empire patronage given to Education in central India significantly declined on the other hand at the similar period Lahore has seen the establishment of some prestigious educational institutions.There were a few other institutions like this in central India Aligarh Muslim University and Allahabad University both in UP.Later on Jamia Milia came along.But I reckon oldest and most prestigious of them all was the University of Punjab and unlike erstwhile United Provinces Punjab provided more conducive environment for academics.

this thread has ultimately met its "timely" death.

Back
Top Bottom