What's new

Arab descriptions of early medieval South Asia

Even in Hebrew the HE is said in terms of respect and loyalty...Why is PDF flooded with people who do not read stuff which is basically general knowledge like HE in GOD and what not.....

So what do you call Vishnu/ Ram/ Ganesh/ Brahma ? It?!

Good point.

Not a good idea to drag religious books though..

religious books in = jasbat in

religious books in = Aql out

Even in Hebrew the HE is said in terms of respect and loyalty

So you mean to say that the word SHE doesn't signify respect and loyalty ?

So what do you call Vishnu/ Ram/ Ganesh/ Brahma ? It?!

I don't even believe in the existence of god ! And hindus have human male , female and animal all kids of gods and they are physical entities but allah is some abstract form not physical so its strange to call it a HE

On the contrary Quran states Adam was made perfect so why did his body need to EVOLVE from an ape to human?

Wrong understanding of evolution. It is nobody's argument that Apes evolved into Humans, only that Apes & Humans had a common ancestor who was more ape-like than human.

We also Have Adi-Para-Shakti , Adi means Old and Shakti means Energy and its a Feminine form . One who powers everything :P

The male form for the same thing is Para-Brahmn :P

YOU Mad :P :P

So Energy = GOD? I am asking about your gods...The high ranking ones....Vishnu, Brahma

and the common ones Ram, Ganaesh....

Yea we know the stoke dropped you on the wrong door step! Equating a theoretical process to the existence of GOD...Yup can equate those all right...

Ya I agree you shouldn't try & equate the two, one of them is actually true, while the other.....

Because HE doesnt have to...Only arrogant people like you ask for too much while humble people like us see him in our daily lives!

Your problem. Arrogance is in your words, not his. Some of the world's greatest religions do not believe in God. Why should anyone respect your view & not theirs ?

So Energy = GOD? I am asking about your gods...The high ranking ones....Vishnu, Brahma

High ranking ones...low ranking ones... Hindu philosophy is too complicated to be pinned down like that. It is also true & correct that parts of Hindu philosophy dismisses the idea of a creator God. Stick to what you know.

Awesome. Finally I have attained salvation..
I am not one who gives you salvation nor 1 who is your salvation....THAT is your job...

ayat number please
Now you asked: read:

We have certainly created man in the best of stature; Surat At-Tīn verse 4

He Who excelled in the creation of all that He created. He originated the creation of man from clay. Surah Sajdah verse 7

Plenty.

Name of your guy please.
Name yours and also your tales....

What would you call Saraswathi, Parvathi, Lakshmi, Kali, Durga...........

Any of them higher than Vishnu?

So you mean to say that the word SHE doesn't signify respect and loyalty ?
Ask the creators of language!

I don't even believe in the existence of god ! And hindus have human male , female and animal all kids of gods and they are physical entities but allah is some abstract form not physical so its strange to call it a HE
Well, ALLAH addresses HIMSELF as THE MOST MERCIFUL, MOST MOST WISE ....HE and WE are royal words in Arabic...they can be used to give respect...I believe you have never studied linguistics!

Wrong understanding of evolution. It is nobody's argument that Apes evolved into Humans, only that Apes & Humans had a common ancestor who was more ape-like than human.
@Bang Galore Oh dear!
yea, common ancestor, What does it tell you?! :pop:
out of this offspring, 1 gave birth to a human while the other gave birth to another ape? Seriously, try harder!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of them higher than Vishnu?

Depends on who you ask. In theory, Durga has the combined power of all the male Gods & is worshiped as such. No ranking list though.

@Bang Galore Oh dear!
yea, common ancestor, What does it tell you?! :pop:
out of this offspring, 1 gave birth to a human while the other gave birth to another ape? Seriously, try harder!

Seriously.....? The only reason I bother with your posts is because I remember (seems a long time ago) encountering a decent brain somewhere. Don't tell me that was your off-day.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, ALLAH addresses HIMSELF as THE MOST MERCIFUL, MOST MOST WISE ....HE and WE are royal words in Arabic...they can be used to give respect...I believe you have never studied linguistics!

OK ! Whatever

Ya I agree you shouldn't try & equate the two, one of them is actually true, while the other.....
Well, if you are saying Evolution is true, bring fwd your proof....Not just your yakking...proof or stay out of it!

Your problem. Arrogance is in your words, not his. Some of the world's greatest religions do not believe in God. Why should anyone respect your view & not theirs ?
Then they are prob not religion coz the very word religion means:

The word religion is a word of forced application when used with respect to the worship of God. The root of the word is the Latin verb ligo, comes religo, to tie or bind over again, to make more fast - from religo, comes the substantive religo, which, with the addition of n makes the English substantive religion.

High ranking ones...low ranking ones... Hindu philosophy is too complicated to be pinned down like that. It is also true & correct that parts of Hindu philosophy dismisses the idea of a creator God. Stick to what you know.
You cant even explain what you claim to know (Hinduism) and you want to question Islam? Question your religion 1st before going to the next level

Depends on who you ask. In theory, Durga has the combined power of all the male Gods & is worshiped as such. No ranking list though.

Seriously.....? The only reason I bother with your posts is because I remember (seems a long time ago) encountering a decent brain somewhere. Don't tell me that was your off-day.......
Well, you are the 1 who claims common ancestor....the what happened? No one questions or dares go to the next stage?! :pop: How did 1 common gave rise 2 diff species? You tell me since its your theory that you recently claimed is the TRUTH (post 159 on this thread)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/248834-arab-descriptions-early-medieval-south-asia-11.html#ixzz2VWmZ9c84

I am not one who gives you salvation nor 1 who is your salvation...../QUOTE]

Agreement with a PDF poster doesn't mean she has become a fairy (well you may be one in real life though).

Our mutual agreement means that finally you have come up to the level of my tree house. :lol:

our ancestors were ape like creatures......:coffee:

yea, common ancestor, What does it tell you?!

Maybe you don't even know the meaning of evolution ! It doesn't mean that a dog screws a female dog and a rat is born . It is a very slow process triggered by adaptations to different kinds of environments and surroundings to facilitate survival that takes thousands or even lacs of years . Please go through the darwin's theory of evolution once . You will get all your answers .:)

after reading comments of my indian mates i'm proud of our education...specially in case of history.......:)
no one beats indians in telling history:victory:

No idea . Ask someone who is well versed . All that i know in Hindu Philosophy Adi-Parashakti or Para Brahman is the source of everything . I might even be wrong on that part :P

Back
Top Bottom