What's new

Arab descriptions of early medieval South Asia

Ever spent time with a book called Quran ?

It's all in there, read it objectively. pay full attention to this part. Lets see how much can you concentrate.

Hint:
Why did God need to make man from clay from earth ?
Why is God illustrating this Formula / technique again and again in Quran ?
Pay attention, the soul is breathed INTO man alternatively "Blown" into man.

SIGH!! soooo..where in the Quran are apes made from clay?

yea soul is breathe into man not apes...your point being?

And where in the Quran does it say that the ape evolved into human when Adam's roh was put in it? Confused? Well, that is what Mr. @FaujHistorian is stating here:

Hope you don't believe Dinosaurs existed at the same time as Hazrat Adam ah. Do you or don't you?

p.s.

What if man and ape descended from the same specie.

The one who used brain became humans.

the one who didn't. Well call them Mullahs or apes or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are nice things of them to say. Sad how we Hindus and the rest of Indians in general seem to have fallen so much since those days, now we are nothing but a poor corrupt undeveloped piece of $hit. Sad and it hurts...

lol.:pakistan:

lol plz dont dont show the level of your madrasa education here
FYI the word Hindu was used by ancient Persians to describe the inhabitants of Hindustan

no **** isnt that what @Umair Nawaz said? lol

SIGH!! soooo..where in the Quran are apes made from clay?

yea soul is breathe into man not apes...your point being?

And where in the Quran does it say that the ape evolved into human when Adam's roh was put in it? Confused? Well, that is what Mr. @FaujHistorian is stating here:

Sigh .. indeed.
Again, how old are you ?
@FaujHistorian
Call dibs ?

Ever spent time with a book called Quran ?

It's all in there, read it objectively. pay full attention to this part. Lets see how much can you concentrate.

Hint:
Why did God need to make man from clay from earth ?
Why is God illustrating this Formula / technique again and again in Quran ?
Pay attention, the soul is breathed INTO man alternatively "Blown" into man.

One should be very very very very very very very

very very very

careful when using Quran as a book of science. Because it is not.

Quran implies a wise man should go consult experts in the respective fields

As I posed this scenario earlier.

If Dinosaurs are not mentioned in Quran,

But we find these weird fossils all over the world.

one should not go mad, thinking why Allah mian didn't give us Surats about dinosaurs.

Those who want to explain away science using Quran are in fact abusing Allah's books.

Medieval Christians committed the same mistake

and now

medieval minded Muslims are doing the same.

Sadly

my question is more like who made him jr tt?! :unsure:

Many Mullahs and Mullah-nees are wondering about the same.

Please take your number. :lol:

Natives of India could never develop a civilization.
We can see the same in sub saharan africa.

India had everything from abundant fertile land to millions of acres of forest. Same with Africa.
Yet they could never achieved equality with the world without another empire controlling it.

Climate & region defines on who you will be.

Where u studied son? Is it what you were taught there? Are you believer of "Before Islam there was nothing???

Have you ever heard of Guptas, Mauryans, Chalukyas, Tamils etc??

Just imagine an educated Pakistani is like you, what would be understanding/knowledge of a regular Pakistani?

The museum has no proof of Darwin's missing link...Since you believe in it...you should provide the proof...

Because there is no evidence of missing like, you don't believe in evolution...

While there was never existence of God, you believe He exist... Funny...

If God Exist, then why don't he come and show his presence.? O I forget he is colorless, shapeless, voiceless how can He come???

Science lead us to moon, Religion lead us to Twin tower...

Where u studied son? Is it what you were taught there? Are you believer of "Before Islam there was nothing???

Have you ever heard of Guptas, Mauryans, Chalukyas, Tamils etc??

Just imagine an educated Pakistani is like you, what would be understanding/knowledge of a regular Pakistani?

good points.

Just ask him simply to add even approximate year/era to his "divine statement" about those bad bad bad natives.

Just ask him.

peace

careful when using Quran as a book of science. Because it is not.
Agreed, but even the SIGNS do not state what you stated! On the contrary Quran states Adam was made perfect so why did his body need to EVOLVE from an ape to human?
Quran implies a wise man should go consult experts in the respective fields
So are you an expert? Have you ever talked to an EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST? 1 of my lecturers in BSc was an evolutionary biologist, though an aged man, really nice man, had long discussions about evolution and he said, NEVER believe what they say...Their discoveries are always soo small but they make a lot of noise just so that the field can survive!

As I posed this scenario earlier.
If Dinosaurs are not mentioned in Quran,

But we find these weird fossils all over the world.
I thought we are not using the Quran as a Science text book but a book of signs...

one should not go mad, thinking why Allah mian didn't give us Surats about dinosaurs.

Those who want to explain away science using Quran are in fact abusing Allah's books.
You are the 1 who brought in dinosaurs so you should justify it...ALL I SAID was that Quran has signs to the creation of man....ponder, use your brain and read those instead of coming up with your own imaginations!

Medieval Christians committed the same mistake

and now

medieval minded Muslims are doing the same.

Sadly
This coming from a man who is talking about a theory which is yet to be proven even after hundreds of years...Mind you Mr. evolution had little to know idea about DNA...had he the info we know now...I doubt he would announce such a theory!

Many Mullahs and Mullah-nees are wondering about the same.

Please take your number. :lol:
Yea, those who question you get termed Mullah, lovely!

Because there is no evidence of missing like, you don't believe in evolution...

While there was never existence of God, you believe He exist... Funny...
Yea we know the stoke dropped you on the wrong door step! Equating a theoretical process to the existence of GOD...Yup can equate those all right...

If God Exist, then why don't he come and show his presence.? O I forget he is colorless, shapeless, voiceless how can He come???
Because HE doesnt have to...Only arrogant people like you ask for too much while humble people like us see him in our daily lives!

Science lead us to moon, Religion lead us to Twin tower...
Religion also seemed to have led you to Ramayan....

Because HE doesnt have to...Only arrogant people like you ask for too much while humble people like us see him in our daily lives!

So god is a male hmm.....:lol:

So god is a male hmm.....:lol:

Even in Hebrew the HE is said in terms of respect and loyalty...Why is PDF flooded with people who do not read stuff which is basically general knowledge like HE in GOD and what not.....

So what do you call Vishnu/ Ram/ Ganesh/ Brahma ? It?!

Even in Hebrew the HE is said in terms of respect and loyalty...Why is PDF flooded with people who do not read stuff which is basically general knowledge like HE in GOD and what not.....

So what do you call Vishnu/ Ram/ Ganesh/ Brahma ? It?!

We also Have Adi-Para-Shakti , Adi means Old and Shakti means Energy and its a Feminine form . One who powers everything :P

The male form for the same thing is Para-Brahmn :P

YOU Mad :P :P

Agreed,

Awesome. Finally I have attained salvation..

but even the SIGNS do not state what you stated! On the contrary Quran states Adam was made perfect so why did his body need to EVOLVE from an ape to human?

ayat number please

Have you ever talked to an EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST? 1 of my lecturers in BSc was an evolutionary biologist, though an aged man, really nice man, had long discussions about evolution and he said, NEVER believe what they say...Their discoveries are always soo small but they make a lot of noise just so that the field can survive!

Plenty.

Name of your guy please.

Back
Top Bottom