What's new

"Arab Countries, Together With The United States, Are Preparing To Overthrow The Imran Government."

As you pointed out in the message before, no one comes out and says things. So not saying something does not mean it is not being said.

It's "check" and "check mate", in speech whilst playing it can be said as "that's check and mate"

It's better not to confuse the issue, what you said in the message before made sense, and it was right. It is when you start looking for alternative motives in everything, just incase something might be there, is when the doubt starts, and the faith in governance weakens, that is exactly what we need to avoid.

Avoid finding motives in everything,
Make rational assessments, not irrational judgements. Your post before was a good rational assessment, lets leave it at that.

it’s not irrational. Maybe my English is not good enough to explain what I mean or it seems to be irrational, it’s a possibility that exists as one among many others tools to manipulate the right person to get what you want.
All depends how strong and smart is the targeted person and the institutions of the country or any organization.

It’s not about doubt or whatever conspiracy theories but when you know the tools, all the weapons which could be used , you can outsmart the attacker/blackmailer easily.

when you know your enemies, your opponents, you have all the cards in your hands to counter plane against their moves. It’s what we call “plan b, plan c etc”

Last edited:
Hi,

It is in as plain english as it can be---.

Maybe plain simple English but when I translate it in french (deepor even if try to understand what you meant, I’m not able to understand what you meant .
I understood that you meet a man who didn’t looked at you etc and on your way back something hit you.
Sorry sometimes there are few things which do not enter in my deemagh.

IK has full support of Establishment, I doubt if anyone can overthrow his government

Whats a Cafeteria Muslim?

One who is neither serious about his faith, nor has any inclination toward it. By all accounts, a Muslim only by name.
You have closed the door on discussion or debate by writing that statement.

Not really, else I would not respond and ask for you to explain what you said. I do not close any doors, I engage in discussion to see what the other person has to say. So please, go ahead ... I await your explanation.

lets assume its true who will be the tool who will overthrow IK! it has to be wardi wallay as they have a habbit of bowing down to west!

Bunch of Hog wash.

IKs govt is more stable than any democratically elected govt in Pakistans history. He will complete his term and win with simple majority in the next elections.

Bunch of Hog wash.

IKs govt is more stable than any democratically elected govt in Pakistans history. He will complete his term and win with simple majority in the next elections.

Insha’Allah !
May Allah protect him and all Pakistanis.

Really? You asked him did you?

You think he'd stand by and watch while others died defending such holy sites on his behalf?

Maybe Arabs are in far bigger trouble than they themselves realise.

Islam and the sunnah of the Prophet and the stories and incidents of his life PBUH clearly show where his priorities were. Of course it would really make me sad and mad if the mosques were demolished , but , priorities .....

Really? You asked him did you?

You think he'd stand by and watch while others died defending such holy sites on his behalf?

Maybe Arabs are in far bigger trouble than they themselves realise.
Brother when someone means muslim umma and muslim brotherhood it never means the hypocrite leadership of al saud or irani extreme mullah.

It means common muslims. Muslim brotherhood does not mean that we tolerate injustice of muslim countries but it means ww support muslim and islamic cause whenever it is required as per islamic standard just like case of palestine. But we need not to get involved in ksa iran or ksa qatar conflict.

Back
Top Bottom