What's new

Arab Coalition Announces Launch of Operation to Liberate Yemen from Houthis

Big land offensives all over Houthi occupied territories:

1642965919204.png

1642949200453.png

And violent airstrikes on Saada..

They failed in 7 years, now they will win, lols

Why these ground forces aka mercenaries looking African Muslims?
Are they scapegoats?
Why not Saudis on ground instead these africans?
Those are Yemenis fighting the Houthis..

7 years of trying a political solution.. and it did not work.. now it is real war till the liberation of the parts of Yemen from the Houthi's grip.. as there is no other solution in sight..

Saudi SF are on the ground running all these operations..Are you hurt somewhere..

Just open your eyes and ears and educate yourself on what's going on.. the ground's realities are clear..

7 years of trying a political solution.. and it did not work.. now it is real war till the liberation of the parts of Yemen from the Houthi's grip.. as there is no other solution in sight..

Saudi SF are on the ground running all these operations..Are you hurt somewhere..

Just open your eyes and ears and educate yourself on what's going on.. the ground's realities are clear..
Look like mercenaries to me, lightly armed mercenaries who are there just to make ground in a largely vacant landscape.

Abi Salool should have intervened with its air force in Libya to remove Turkish invaders, not bomb Yemen an already poor Arab country to hell since 2015.

@The SC you're too much of a pro-gov figure, not criticizing anything they do. This war started in 2015, I was on PDF and I remember the old Saudi members were cheering. Here we are in 2022 and you're posting this shit as if it is new.

KSA policies have been failures for too many years.

From ignoring Iraq since 2003 till 2015, basically pushing it towards Iran. to bombing Yemen to utter hell, ignoring Libya and supporting Turkish elements in Syria which strengthened Turkey's foothold in Syria.

Abi Salool should have intervened with its air force in Libya to remove Turkish invaders, not bomb Yemen an already poor Arab country to hell since 2015.

@The SC you're too much of a pro-gov figure, not criticizing anything they do. This war started in 2015, I was on PDF and I remember the old Saudi members were cheering. Here we are in 2022 and you're posting this shit as if it is new.

KSA policies have been failures for too many years.

From ignoring Iraq since 2003 till 2015, basically pushing it towards Iran. to bombing Yemen to utter hell, ignoring Libya and supporting Turkish elements in Syria which strengthened Turkey's foothold in Syria.
This is the liberation of Yemen from Houthis.. no cheering at all.. facts on the ground.. like it or not it is reality..

I'm always with the just and legitimate cause backed by proof and facts.. and in this instance I'm not with Iran proxies destabilizing the whole ME region..you can be with them if you want .. just think what they have done to Iraq..

Just a few days ago you were saying they need boots on the ground not only airstrikes.. and now that you see it .. your eyes and brain goes back in you head till 2003..HaHaHa!

Look like mercenaries to me, lightly armed mercenaries who are there just to make ground in a largely vacant landscape.
You look like a mercenary to me.. HaHaHa!..

Last edited:
This is the liberation of Yemen from Houthis.. no cheering at all.. facts on the ground.. like it or not it is reality..

I'm always with the just and legitimate cause backed by proof and facts.. and in this instance I'm not with Iran proxies destabilizing the whole ME region..you can be with them if you want .. just think what they have done to Iraq..

Just a few days ago you were saying they need boots on the ground not only airstrikes.. and now that you see it .. your eyes and brain goes back in you head till 2003..HaHaHa!

You need to launch a mass invasion with ground forces being the major component, not air-bomb Yemen since 2015 with minor ground operations, this is what your coalition has been doing including a blockade. Kind of similar to what the US coalition did to Iraq from 1991-2003, major air strikes every few years, total blockade and no ground operations. The difference is, Yemen is not even strong to do something like that.

This is not the liberation of Yemen, it's the ultimate destruction leaving Houthis in control whilst your air bomb it for years. KSA says it is intending to liberate it, but the reality is they are just bombing it.. since 2015.

Stop being such a gov sheep and tell MBS when he's a retard, which he can be sometimes.

Urgent:

No more internet for Houthis in Yemen.. no more updates or communications..

the Arab coalition have targeted the only internet get in Yemen the Hodeidah gate..

FJlXtdJVUAgVfqq
You dont like that the Houthis Show the World your war Crimes. If you Bombing Yemen Citys every Day.

No, They are Africans,
Search in Google, Yemenis people will be brown like wheat or similar, these black people are African Muslims.

This screenshot is from your video link:

africans.PNG

The f**k kind of name is that for an OP?
Was the nigga having Hashish when he came up with this name?

The fat a$$ is a shit stain on the Muslim World, at least with cancer it's internal and can be concealed.

Bro, they've done well in Syria, Iraq and have a hold of Lebanon by the balls, they've done far more with less than the Arabs as a whole.
Bhai saheb.
You could have said all of tbis without the expeltives. It leave a bad taste in the mouth to read and hear such language. Your logic will stand or fall irrespe tive of the foul language/simple language you use. Please abide by the forum rules.
Kind regards
A

This is an unfortunate event. The arabs are being forced to engage in a war they cqn not win primarily since the real test will come when they launch the ground offensive and the body bags start coming back. Whether the arabs have a taste for it remains to be seen but the benefit of this/war irrespective of who wins will not be on the arab side. This is the softening up process of the arabs.
A

You look an Indian idiot to me, hahaha

I hope saudis and emiratis have realized that they need a full invasion to liberate yemen. Its time to remove iranian proxies from neighbour countries. Infact the arabs should have allied with turks against iranian proxies in syria. Arabs have made huge geopolitical blunders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom