What's new

APML: Atiqa odho intimidated air port staff upon alcohol possession.

a case has been registered against atiqa according to ary news and police teams have been sent to karachi for her arrest:agree:

architect_cobb, I don't see what mr. yousaf has said wrong, And Yes Quran has clearly forbidden the drink you're loving that it becomes legal..got that? now it is a sin to to reject something that is already in the Holy Quran tagged as banned and Illegal and Haram.

Be patient the red part mr. yousaf posted is that Pak Govt take care of the situation he did not say its from Quran it was the mafhoom in his previous para.

architect_cobb, I don't see what mr. yousaf has said wrong, And Yes Quran has clearly forbidden the drink you're loving that it becomes legal..got that? now it is a sin to to reject something that is already in the Holy Quran tagged as banned and Illegal and Haram.

Be patient the red part mr. yousaf posted is that Pak Govt take care of the situation he did not say its from Quran it was the mafhoom in his previous para.

Well thats not what he posted. And for refreshing your memory let me post it again:-
kindly try to read QURRAN PAK once in your life if you are a muslim and if you are not muslim then try to respect islam Thanks

and for your information i quote one ayat of QURRAN PAK mafhoom ..... sheerab peenay wala pilanay wala lay kar aanay wala lay kar janay wala bananay wala order daynay wala sab dozakhi hain

aour hakomatay wakt par lazim hay k sherab ko rokay

pata nhi kahan say uth kar a jatay hain

See the word Aor???? So its pretty clear without any ambiguity what he was posting there. And I want to make it clear that no where in Quran is it mentioned, AOR its a great sin to attribute something to Quran which is not there.

Atiqa Odho is a big drunkard. I have seen her acting indecently at parties after getting drunk big time.

And what were you doing in those parties my practising muslim friend? lol

Eating pulao, khorma, BBQ, nahari and kahari ghost. I wasnt getting drunk I swear to Allah..I dont drink.
By the way, she is also a big time cougar if you know what that means.. for a whole i was in touch with her over yahoo but then i quit and silently moved away...and yes she has a webcam..go figure :P

you mean the normal gatherings, or that western 'party'???

Gatherings at DHA Karachi, Isloo and some times hawelis of sardars / waderas!

itna Gunah us ney shirab pee kar nahi kiya ho ga jitna us ki geebat kar key yahan ho raha hai. Guys GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Eating pulao, khorma, BBQ, nahari and kahari ghost. I wasnt getting drunk I swear to Allah..I dont drink.
By the way, she is also a big time cougar if you know what that means.. for a whole i was in touch with her over yahoo but then i quit and silently moved away...and yes she has a webcam..go figure :P
]
ast.gif

ast.gif
]
ast.gif

]
ast.gif

Gatherings at DHA Karachi, Isloo and some times hawelis of sardars / waderas!

And you go there just for the Kormas and bityani. Isn't it mandatory for muslims to stay away from such gatherings? Not to mention that (though I doubt the credibility of all this) even if you have witnessed her conduct as such you should hide it?

Abd Allah reported that the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, said, "A believer is not a fault-finder and is not abusive, obscene, or course."
(Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners 313, Ahmad, Ibn Hibban, and Hakim)

... Ibn 'Abbas said, "If you wish to mention the faults of your friend, mention your own faults first."
(Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners 329)

In SUra Al Noor:-
YUSUFALI: Those who love (to see) scandal published broadcast among the Believers, will have a grievous Penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: Allah knows, and ye know not.

And you go there just for the Kormas and bityani. Isn't it mandatory for muslims to stay away from such gatherings? Not to mention that (though I doubt the credibility of all this) even if you have witnessed her conduct as such you should hide it?

Abd Allah reported that the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, said, "A believer is not a fault-finder and is not abusive, obscene, or course."

... Ibn 'Abbas said, "If you wish to mention the faults of your friend, mention your own faults first."

YUSUFALI: Those who love (to see) scandal published broadcast among the Believers, will have a grievous Penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: Allah knows, and ye know not.

look who is quoting

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

look who is quoting

Back
Top Bottom