What's new

APML: Atiqa odho intimidated air port staff upon alcohol possession.

Wake up
wakeup.jpg

Bharti nooooose in every matter. . . .
yar ham kabhi tumhein tumharey Dharam k barey main Bhashan ya views detey hain . .? nahi na to Kirpa kijye aur apni nak har jaga mat ghusaye.
its pure islamic law and discussion about islam get the hell outa here.

People who drink together are best friends for ever , senior or junior all become one in that friendship , So she has a big circle and they all drink together so what , Same goes for smokers.

Same can be said about Namaz- why not do things which will benefit you in after life?-

So Jinnah could enjoy alcohol and citizens of the country he created cannot?

Talk of hypocrisy!

yar ham kabhi tumhein tumharey Dharamk barey main bhashan detey hain . .? nahi na to kirpa kijiye apni nak har jaga mat ghus bethiye.
its pure islamic law and chercha about islam get the hell outa here.

Ab samjh aye g inko- mushkil urdu oper say guzer jati hai ink-

yar ham kabhi tumhein tumharey Dharam k barey main Bhashan ya views detey hain . .? nahi na to Kirpa kijye aur apni nak har jaga mat ghusaye.
its pure islamic law and discussion about islam get the hell outa here.

orly_owl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am asking about obligation?- because Gandhi use to do it?- Like Jinnah used to drink?-

Jinnah didn't have an obligation to drink alcohol. He did it by choice.

Gandhi did not have an obligation to be homosexual. It's debatable if he was homosexual or not. Whatever be the case, it was his choice.

It's about giving people the power to choose what's fit for them or not and not about obligation.

Jinnah didn't have an obligation to drink alcohol. He did it by choice.

Gandhi did not have an obligation to be homosexual. It's debatable if he was homosexual or not. Whatever be the case, it was his choice.

It's about giving people the power to choose what's fit for them or not and not about obligation.

By now i think you should have known the majority of Pakistanis approve of Alcohol ban- So a law against it in consent with the majority of Pakistan is alright- End of discussion on the Law--

About Atiqa Odho- she should be a role model for the young generation- and behaving this way (i am sure she was half drunk already) only reiterates the Ban on Alcohol-

Drinking, adultery, homosexuality, bisexuality, drugs etc are quite common for media people.;) Don't expect Attiqa to be any different.

also in our cricketer don't forget that as well !!!!!! and who know how much it is solid news, i mean we all know that PPP PMLN are gearing up against PTI APML and MQM so they can only do false character assassinations nothing less since these people are clean.now corrupt like them!

Back
Top Bottom