What's new

APML: Atiqa odho intimidated air port staff upon alcohol possession.

It's quite funny to see adamant PTI (Justice) supporters jumping into conclusions. Do not forget your leaders past. Further more, it's her life. Who are we to judge. All I care about, who is sincere and whose not. Unlike, a liar who pretends to be justice queen while surrendering to criminals.

This is for you -- change your avatar it would be more credible.

pravej-musharraf1.jpg

This is for you -- change your avatar it would be more credible.

How ironic, there is much I could post on Imran Khan's famous public life of duplicity. Nonetheless, I consider it beneath me and immoral to do such a thing.

Why does the state interfere in the matters of the citizens? Like the great Pierre Trudeau said “The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.”
I rather have some person who drink alcohol rather then some Islamic extremist out on the streets. And many people in Pakistan drink alcohol. It is a custom in Northern Pakistan (Gilgit-Baltistan areas) to serve alcohol to guests.

We need to put these morons under scrutiny if we don't than we are more big of an @$$hole than these politicians. She should not be carrying Alcohol at all - this is Pakistan not France !

technically correct , if its against the law she shoudnt be carrying ... infact should be charged , however in my opinion this is some thing very petty and such laws need to be abolished as there is more than 1 alcohal joint every kilometer in karachi and the same shops are as busy as grocery call it morning or evenings.

Honestly that law shouldn't even be there, it wasn't there before Zia came in and messed up the whole country. Alcohol isn't banned in the US and in most of the world. Too much alcohol I agree is not good for your health, but prohibition NEVER works. People do drink in Pakistan and find ways to obtain alcohol despite of the ban. It is haram in Islam but its up for an individual person to decide if they want to drink or not (btw not everyone is Muslim in Pakistan), why should the state force decisions on you? Isn't Pakistan supposed to be "democracy"

Your shameful and ill educated comment has topped the list.

I would suggest please read up, and once you have done so come back and correct your post accordingly.

Your shameful and ill educated comment has topped the list.

I would suggest please read up, and once you have done so come back and correct your post accordingly.

Can't counter the argument, resort to personal attacks. Typical mullah antic.

Dude thats pretty common for the whole world. Are you telling me the normal person in Pakistan doesn't drink, commit adultery, do drugs, etc?

You must be smoking some hard stuff - average Pakistani doesn't have bread to eat , water to drink , and electricity half a day. :rolleyes:

You must be smoking some hard stuff - average Pakistani doesn't have bread to eat , water to drink , and electricity half a day. :rolleyes:

So? Have you not seen the poor people on drugs in streets or even drunk? Just because they are poor doesn't mean they can't commit adultery, do drugs, etc. Saying only the "media people" do all these things while the rest of Pakistani are angels is stupid. :rolleyes:

sir g , i am going to correct you here , this all is very very common ...

Irony !!!!
people here are saying that drinking is personal and it should not be banned in pakistan.
Are you muslims?????
Once ALLAH and His Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.W) Prohibited some thing then who are you people to decide which law is ok and which is not ok . . . .
Shame fulll very shame fulllll.

guys first remember that pak is not a secular state. i am an actor too and have met her in person and can say she is a strong and intelligent lady but in our entertainment community consumption of alchoal is nothing new but that does not mean that we leagelise alchoal because a little few drink it ...her drinking or not is her choice but being a public figure one should be a role model for up holding the law

Back
Top Bottom