What's new

APCs,Anti tank tracked & wheeled systems

DiMA
Ys9w2.jpg

does it have a Surveillance camera plus lights on top?

Nice engineering made by which turkey or pakistan

The Al-Fahd is an armoured fighting vehicle used by the Armed Forces of Saudi Arabia. It was the first armoured fighting vehicle developed and built in Saudi Arabia. The vehicle is produced by the Abdallah Al Faris Company for Heavy Industries, which is based in Dammam

Al-Fahd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pindad APS-3
800px-Panser_side_left.JPG

KTO Rosomak
Rosomak_M1_with_RPGNet_in_Afghanistan.jpg

Patria AMV
Patria_AMV_Karlovac_2009_8.jpg

Piranha IV
mowag_piranha_iv.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

LAV-A2
Light_Armored_Vehicle.JPG

M1128 Mobile Gun System
MobileGS.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Soviet_big_7.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Graphic representation of the U.S. Army's cancelledXM1202 Mounted Combat System

XM1202_MCS.jpg

May be i am wrong but from the picture what seems Compare to contemporary system Pakistani talha saad or raad does not have any significant sensors/vetronics . All are manually operated . It would nice if Pakistan with help of turkey install modern sensor and other modern equipment on its indigenous system .

May be i am wrong but from the picture what seems Compare to contemporary system Pakistani talha saad or raad does not have any significant sensors/vetronics . All are manually operated . It would nice if Pakistan with help of turkey install modern sensor and other modern equipment on its indigenous system .

Sensors like? gps,flares,guidence systems? i think they all have them...

Armed with Mortars,anti tank missiles,Anza series missiles,and IFVs,armoured command posts we have them all...

24v65w9.jpg

1fzb7c.jpg

2vulbu8.jpg

New vehicle:
2iw6539.jpg

qaswa logistic support vehicle
2rzfogp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom