What's new

APCs,Anti tank tracked & wheeled systems

the thread has already transformed into an armored fighting vehicle thread -- and there is no such old thread -- cheers

Change the title then, very confusing.

DSC05229-746562.JPG

Ashok Lelyand MRAP

tata-mine-vehicle.jpg

DSC05147-744283.JPG

TATA MRAP

mpvi_mahindra_wheeled_mine_protected_vehicle_BAE_Defence_Land_Systems_India_003.jpg

BAE Systems and Mahindra JV MRAP

MahindraMarksman.JPG

Mahindra Marksman

123593.jpg

TATA's armored vehicle

54658776907874ffddbbb.jpg

Ashok Leyland armored vehicle

Mahindra_Axe1.jpg

Mahindra AXE

The turret ACV-300 uses is FNSS/BAE Sharpshooter™ Turret. I do not know crew number operating the turret in Bradley but Sharpshooter is operated by one gunner.

KULE-10.jpg

The turret seen on ACV-S Akinci is Aselsan/FNSS Claw™. It is also operated by one gunner.

PENCE_UKK_copy.jpg

At present, Aselasn is also developing an anti-aircraft gun system with a worth more than 100 million Euro development budget, looking like USA-Germany SkyShield. It will be twin barrel and use Aselsan/MKEK AHEAD muntitions...

S6303094.jpg

FNSS is also subcontactor of this project. According to agreement signed between Aselsan/FNSS, FNSS is going to develop a new tracked armoured vehicle with a weight of 25-30 tonnes. The turrets developed by Aselsan will be integrated on this new tracked armoured vehicle...

As you see with mock-up image that The turret looks too big for ACV-S to carry it while firing.

dscf0880d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom