What's new

Ap log Dollar khaain gy? Main mutalba karta hoon aub apse aub .. PM Azad Kashmir

So, when is the Pakistani army withdrawing from Azad Jammu Kashmir?

And please at least think before you bark.

We are not , cause we spill blood for that land, its ours .. you want J&K go and fight let me see how much Gooda Kashmiri's have in their Bones :lol: hath paon mai dum nai lakin hum kisi se kum nai :lol:

We are not , cause we spill blood for that land, its ours .. you want J&K go and fight let me see how much Gooda Kashmiri's have in their Bones :lol: hath paon mai dum nai lakin hum kisi se kum nai :lol:
you underestimate kashmiri youth.....and over rate yourself

70 yrs pakistan policy on kashmir -result zero( lost iok)...........because of( dollars,,dinars, euros)

30 yrs taliban policy----------defeat of 2 super powers.. because of ( emaan, jihad. tawakkul )

So, when is the Pakistani army withdrawing from Azad Jammu Kashmir?

And please at least think before you bark.
in my opinion they should hve left along ago. kashmiris should stand themselves i think u dnt hve lived with kashmiris n dnt knw their wish list,demands.
n for ur last sentence.learn manners.learn patience to listen others.

you underestimate kashmiri youth.....and over rate yourself

70 yrs pakistan policy on kashmir -result zero( lost iok)...........because of( dollars,,dinars, euros)

30 yrs taliban policy----------defeat of 2 super powers.. because of ( emaan, jihad. tawakkul )
so u urself are saying n wht we are poiting is kashmiris should have adopted tablibans poilcy but...

in my opinion they should hve left along ago. kashmiris should stand themselves i think u dnt hve lived with kashmiris n dnt knw their wish list,demands.
n for ur last sentence.learn manners.learn patience to listen others.

so u urself are saying n wht we are poiting is kashmiris should have adopted tablibans poilcy but...

yes a long time ago-------------

pakistani army helped , trained, and equipped the talibans

why not kashmiri,s..............( because usa/ksa , dont give any dollars/ riyals)...........is jihad for dollars/riyals

farooq haider raja,,,,,,,,,,,,,, slapped the pakistani eunuch govt/estb...in face yesterday in his speech--

aur kitnay dollars kahogy..............

I personally feel the longer we take to respond to free Kashmri 100% the more confused the people will get at ground level, it has been 43-50 days of imprisonment, can you imagine the food situation at homes ?

Kashmir is a 35km-100km zone , and considering we have 12 million people who are supporting Pakistan , it would be a quick take over

While I admire Government's approach to go to UN and rasie awareness , if that does not becomes sanctions on India , then I would prefer Pakistan declare war and national struggle against this Demonic Modi

The 12 Million people in Kashmir need to be protected

Why is Pakistan , not Providing Self defence weapons to Kashmir (Pakistani Residents?)

As the Minister of Azad Jammu Kashmir stated , why is Pakistani Forces not in Srinagar?
Dollar is not going to define our future

His speech was 100% emotional but he is 100% right

• International community already said , go do talking (Bilateral Talks?)
  • Why don't our government state clearly ... we are done talking it's been 70 years

Last edited:
We eat grass to protect Pakistan, and we did .. and Kashmiri's in J&K are not Pakistani's for now, and they proved in 1965, 71 , kargil and Feb 2019 .
@MUSTAKSHAF Take a look at this pompous bloke making baseless claims. Had he an iota of knowledge about the strategic significance of Kashmir he wouldn't have said that.

FYI there is one soldier on every 10 civilians there. There is no way they can start insurgency without outside support. For the lullLord sitting in front of a computer, everything seems uncomplicated.

Musharraf had dismantled the bases of freedom fighters under Indian pressure keep that in mind as well.

What an intellectual reply.

This will bring Indians within artillery range of Islamabad---And I should have patience to listen to such sht.
We are not , cause we spill blood for that land, its ours
Kid, you need to learn some history---Pak army refused Jinnah's order to go to Kashmir---it only went there after it was feared that India might not stop at Kashmiri borders and that is well recorded in history.

Pak army only came when Kashmiris and tribals had already liberated that land---
you want J&K go and fight
1- I am not a Kashmiri, I am a Potohari---And you mister should be the last one challenging a Potohari's courage. The military is dominated by potoharis but unlike you, I worship neither Khhhan nor Khaki.
2- It is not my job but someone else has been making a lot of money in the name of liberating our land---
let me see how much Gooda Kashmiri's have in their Bones :lol:
Much more than what you have mister keyboard warrior.
hath paon mai dum nai lakin hum kisi se kum nai
Funny coming from a city afraid of MQM's goons.

@MUSTAKSHAF why is this bigotry against Kashmiris tolerated on pdf. @waz kindly check this member's posts on this thread. @Simurgh

Take a look at this pompous bloke making baseless claims. Had he an iota of knowledge about the strategic significance of Kashmir he wouldn't have said that.

FYI there is one soldier on every 10 civilians there. There is no way they can start insurgency without outside support. For the lullLord sitting in front of a computer, everything seems uncomplicated.

Musharraf had dismantled the bases of freedom fighters under Indian pressure keep that in mind as well.

I understand the importance of Kashmir , but How you will save people who doesn't even want to be saved ? unless a local uprising an outside Army can not win Kashmir or hold it before the International community jumps in and send you back to previous LoC , do you have a brain of Chicken to understand this ??

Oh like I live in Moon and have no idea how many soldier IA has in Kashmir, so tell me they are dying , getting raped , beaten up , house burned right .. why not attack IA ? snatch their guns to shoot ? irritate them ? make road blocks ? limit their movements ? destroy bridges ? as for name calling 10 year old retarded child, the whole world is looking to us, we distribute weapons ,this whole struggle is dead in its tracks , India will claim it to be a Terrorist Organization and Pakistan supporting it and everyone will buy that churan .

If Musharraf did dismantle such bases, I fully support it ..Kashmir will never be solve via small pockets of Insurgencies or an army invasion . Unless Kashmiri's start a civil war as equal as Syria or East Pakistan , they have to sit tight and accept the India rule .

Last edited by a moderator:

So what is the solution here? Azad Kashmiris should cross over to IOK and battle with IA? they will eat you alive you god damn clowns. There is no quick fix to this situation and Pakistan is doing everything and will continue to do so, and war is something that should be avoided to maximum restraint, as any war in this region would destroy everything in both countries. I am not sure if setting up red lines would help the cause, its only now after many decades that Kashmir issue is being discussed globally after decades of negligence. The momentum against Indian actions is building up, but it will still take some time.

We must not wish for a war, but it is sent our way by arrogant India, we will make India pay with hell.

wars are fougt with emaan not weapons not money

Why dont you go and prove it by standing at the border with your chest open and eeman and see how many bullets you can deflect, or may be your eeman can help you fly as well, or run tanks on emman. Stop with this non-sense. War is a complex business and such simplistic jingoistic view is nothing but sheer stupidity. Jeez is there some kind of competition going here to be the biggest clown at PDF?

Since I usually do not argue with imbeciles, I decided to experiment arguing with one(you)---Wasted my time.
I won't make that mistake again; so peabrain, from now on you are now on my ignore list.

You already were in my Ignore list , i tried to reason with a 10 year old retard .. my Mistake

This guy is a pmln stooge. Remember his statement when Nawaz was sentenced for prison by SC?

yes a long time ago-------------

pakistani army helped , trained, and equipped the talibans

why not kashmiri,s..............( because usa/ksa , dont give any dollars/ riyals)...........is jihad for dollars/riyals

farooq haider raja,,,,,,,,,,,,,, slapped the pakistani eunuch govt/estb...in face yesterday in his speech--

aur kitnay dollars kahogy..............
ISI helped trained, armed kashmiris...ohh most of mujahideens was from pakistan. kashmiris dnt fight.. only few brave ones did n are doing.
i knw things are much changed now

Back
Top Bottom