What's new

Ap log Dollar khaain gy? Main mutalba karta hoon aub apse aub .. PM Azad Kashmir

So what is the solution here? Azad Kashmiris should cross over to IOK and battle with IA? they will eat you alive you god damn clowns. There is no quick fix to this situation and Pakistan is doing everything and will continue to do so, and war is something that should be avoided to maximum restraint, as any war in this region would destroy everything in both countries. I am not sure if setting up red lines would help the cause, its only now after many decades that Kashmir issue is being discussed globally after decades of negligence. The momentum against Indian actions is building up, but it will still take some time.

We must not wish for a war, but it is sent our way by arrogant India, we will make India pay with hell.

Why dont you go and prove it by standing at the border with your chest open and eeman and see how many bullets you can deflect, or may be your eeman can help you fly as well, or run tanks on emman. Stop with this non-sense. War is a complex business and such simplistic jingoistic view is nothing but sheer stupidity. Jeez is there some kind of competition going here to be the biggest clown at PDF?
lols

if i or we had emaan we would be in mich better position!

and the first sign of our weak eman is we hage become cowards and cute!

@MUSTAKSHAF Take a look at this pompous bloke making baseless claims. Had he an iota of knowledge about the strategic significance of Kashmir he wouldn't have said that.

FYI there is one soldier on every 10 civilians there. There is no way they can start insurgency without outside support. For the lullLord sitting in front of a computer, everything seems uncomplicated.

Musharraf had dismantled the bases of freedom fighters under Indian pressure keep that in mind as well
They don't even know what they are talking about the day water shortage would increase and Bharat would start stealing their water,they would know.
For them insurgency in General is a cake walk.
Don't talk about Mish,he is second God for PTI fanboys.

MUSTAKSHAF why is this bigotry against Kashmiris tolerated on pdf
For them kashmiris should die like flies to prove that they want to be saved.
Many of them are die hard pti'ns,so it has to be tolerated.

lols

if i or we had emaan we would be in mich better position!

and the first sign of our weak eman is we hage become cowards and cute!

Yup I am sure now you were dropped on your head as a baby.

You're not worth the time trolling with, go and smoke some eeman or what ever thing you smoke to make you this stupid.
wow!!

how smart how intellectual!!

how brave giving away your land and peolle and acting all cute!! such bravery!

@Starlord @Psychic do not insult each other!

We expect each and every member to be respectful! Put each other on your ignore list if you cant tolerate each other!

And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" Quran[4:75]

Everything else is just an excuse to not fight. IK is a coward.

@Starlord @Psychic do not insult each other!

We expect each and every member to be respectful! Put each other on your ignore list if you cant tolerate each other!

Already in my Ignore list ..

And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" Quran[4:75]

Everything else is just an excuse to not fight. IK is a coward.

So when you are going to LoC to fight ?

Already in my Ignore list ..

So when you are going to LoC to fight ?
I maintain that it is the task of the govt/leadership to declare jihad.

Also, this verse applies to ALL Muslims who are able to stand up to India (more so on our military). This is Quran, not me. you want to make fun of it? go ahead.

I maintain that it is the task of the govt/leadership to declare jihad.

So you want Govt to declare Jihad ? and what if the world declare that Jihad as Global Terrorism ? how you plan to deal with it ? What if World Sanction us ? What if countries stop doing Business with us ? You want to risk the future of Pakistan just satisfy your Ego and emotional stance on Kashmir ?

Also, this verse applies to ALL Muslims who are able to stand up to India (more so on our military). This is Quran, not me. you want to make fun of it? go ahead.

Don't bring Quran here, the world we live in is very different .. all of us do things in our daily lives which is against Quran , so don't be a hypocrite like you follow every bit of Quran . And nobody is making fun of Quran, don't try to escape the rational argument .

So you want Govt to declare Jihad ? and what if the world declare that Jihad as Global Terrorism ? how you plan to deal with it ? What if World Sanction us ? What if countries stop doing Business with us ? You want to risk the future of Pakistan just satisfy your Ego and emotional stance on Kashmir ?

Don't bring Quran here, the world we live in is very different .. all of us do things in our daily lives which is against Quran , so don't be a hypocrite like you follow every bit of Quran . And nobody is making fun of Quran, don't try to escape the rational argument .
Allah is above everything and everyone. You fear the world more than Allah?

I believe that Quran, Sunnah and Islam are applicable on all aspects of life, and are valid for all times, past, present and future. I will bring Quran into it. not my problem that you dont like it.

Allah is above everything and everyone. You fear the world more than Allah?

I believe that Quran, Sunnah and Islam are applicable on all aspects of life, and are valid for all times, past, present and future. I will bring Quran into it. not my problem that you dont like it.

oh please stop this holier than thou attitude ..

Quran is relevant in many things which you don't even follow .. and why you ignore the first part of my response ?

oh please stop this holier than thou attitude ..

Quran is relevant in many things which you don't even follow .. and why you ignore the first part of my response ?
already replied. I am not saying that I am holier than you, you are the one who decided to butt in and replied to my post. chor ki darhi main tinka?

already replied. I am not saying that I am holier than you, you are the one who decided to butt in and replied to my post. chor ki darhi main tinka?

Where ?

Back
Top Bottom