What's new

Ap log Dollar khaain gy? Main mutalba karta hoon aub apse aub .. PM Azad Kashmir

So you want Govt to declare Jihad ? and what if the world declare that Jihad as Global Terrorism ? how you plan to deal with it ? What if World Sanction us ? What if countries stop doing Business with us ? You want to risk the future of Pakistan just satisfy your Ego and emotional stance on Kashmir ?
Here:
Allah is above everything and everyone. You fear the world more than Allah?

You want to risk the future of Pakistan just satisfy your Ego and emotional stance on Kashmir ?
There us no ego involved, my emotional stance is such because of the faith I share with the Kashmiris. and believe that its our duty to help them.

Here:

There us no ego involved, my emotional stance is such because of the faith I share with the Kashmiris. and believe that its our duty to help them.

So why you are doing Job ? why we need money , trade and banks ? why we we need a economy right ? We have Allah who will do everything for us.. Thank God Even Muhammad pbuh have never think that way, he was rational man, who made brilliant Rational decision or else Islam would be wiped out from the face of the earth before it starts .

So why you are doing Job ? why we need money , trade and banks ? why we we need a economy right ? We have Allah who will do everything for us.. Thank God Even Muhammad pbuh have never think that way, he was rational man, who made brilliant Rational decision or else Islam would be wiped out from the face of the earth before it starts .
You are mixing two different things. you are not a genius, you are just arguing for argument's sake.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH launched an army at Makkah when their allies attacked Madinah's allies.
Prophet Muhammad PBUH launched an army against the ghassanids when they killed an emissary, and then led an army himself, and sent one more towards the end of his mission.
He was not a coward like you people.

in this case the order of Allah is clear. there is a time for sitting on mats and praying, and there is a time to fight. there is a time to try diplomacy, and there is a time to take action.

I have posted an Ayat of the Quran, its your choice if you want to give excuses to stay away from doing the necessary.

You are mixing two different things. you are not a genius, you are just arguing for argument's sake.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH launched an army at Makkah when their allies attacked Madinah's allies.
Prophet Muhammad PBUH launched an army against the ghassanids when they killed an emissary, and then led an army himself, and sent one more towards the end of his mission.
He was not a coward like you people.

Your kind is the last people I would want to waste my time arguing , but lets see ..
Prophet Attacked Mecca when he knew he is in powerful position to do so, remember Sulah Hudabia ? keep that in mind .. his followers were weak and he make a strategical decision not to fight , after the defeat of Uhud , and Kyber also didn't well for Muslims .

ghar mai cockroach mara nai jata aur baaten Changez khan wali karwalo tum jaiso se ..

in this case the order of Allah is clear. there is a time for sitting on mats and praying, and there is a time to fight. there is a time to try diplomacy, and there is a time to take action.

Exactly, and right now it is time for diplomacy .. And we are doing it until all doors are shut and Kashmiri's decide to do something about IA in their streets PA will not make a move .. I hope they do but there is 99% chance they will not attack India .

, remember Sulah Hudabia ?
That was because he went there to perform pilgrimage, not to fight, anywaays that too took place because the Sahaba pledged to fight, look up Bait e Ridwan. They did not shrink away from fighting whenever it called for it.
after the defeat of Uhud , and Kyber also didn't well for Muslims .
Muslims gathered after Uhad again to fight, the Makkans went back. Khyber was a victory. you really need to study history again. they never shied away from fighting.

ghar mai cockroach mara nai jata aur baaten Changez khan wali karwalo tum jaiso se ..
Apnay aap ko dusron par project krna chorh do, buzdil. boht sukoon main raho gay.

And we are doing it until all doors are shut
Wake up, the doors are already shut. do you think that india will present kashmir to you on a platter?

nd Kashmiri's decide to do something about IA in their streets PA will not make a move
Is the PA supplying them arms and ammunition and training? i dont think so.

and Kashmiri's decide to do something about IA in their streets PA will not make a move
Also, I have already posted the Ayat, that Ayat answers all those excuses that the Kashmiris will have to do something. no they dont have to do anything, it is the duty of those who are strong.

Wake up, the doors are already shut. do you think that india will present kashmir to you on a platter?

No, but diplomacy is only solution for Kashmir , not war .. you can't win against a 10 times bigger enemy with Nukes , more Tanks, more Fighters, more troops, bigger navy .. and Please don't invoke Prophets name here, cause Allah will not be sending Malaika for Pakistani's in battles .

Is the PA supplying them arms and ammunition and training? i dont think so.

Honestly, I hope PA is not supplying anything to them .

Honestly, I hope PA is not supplying anything to them .
well then, how do you suppose they are going to fight against the occupation? they are already using stones, nothing much left after that.

and Please don't invoke Prophets name here, cause Allah will not be sending Malaika for Pakistani's in battles .
:rofl::rofl::rofl: This is a good one.

well then, how do you suppose they are going to fight against the occupation? they are already using stones, nothing much left after that.

snatch guns from IA, block their roads, and communications etc ..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This is a good one.

anyways, How's the Jihad going ? how many Infidel you have killed so far ? and how many Angels have come to our aid in 65 ? 47 ? 1999 ? 71 ? well we need better angels .

Back
Top Bottom