What's new

Anza Draws First Blood In Kargil

Pakistan did not violate Indian LOC airspace Indians did first and all that came in pakistan kashmir were downed by the air defence and no the mirage 2000s were not flying low you can have a LGB dropped at heightof 50000 ft it will still follow the laser numb nuts, And You just proved my point also that IR heat seekers are not effected by ECM because the JET emits Heat and if they crossed Pakistan kashmir on High ALtitude they would have met paf or on low altitude you seen what happend up in the pictures so

"thank you come again":cheers:

Ever heard of the term of 'deploying flares', and NO, you cannot drop a LGB beyond 30000 feet, as the inertial motion of the LGB will take it further than the target, a little over 20000 feet is the optimum level. You should know that LGBs don't have powered flight to rectify drastic deviations from the target.

"Thank you come again" :cheers:

A picture of F-18 deploying flares to break the lock of an IR seeker missile.

FA-18E+Super+Hornet+assigned+to+Strike+Fighter+Squadron+%2528VFA%2529+81+deploys+flares+during+an+air+power+demonstration+over+the+Nimitz-class+aircraft+carrier+USS+Carl+Vinson+%2528CVN+70..jpg

Obviously you had a lot of help available to get through grade 10.

or are you still waiting ?

Go and read history; and try to tell me.

Yes sir, my English is very poor. And i don't understand if the replies tends to go offtopic and personal.

Thank you. :cheers:

@ALOK31 it still does not prove how low the mirage was flying and how i know because i have operated Shadow RQ-7 and you can take BEtter video quality then this one at about 15000 ft high outside the range of Anza and also India was Bombing Its own Occupied Terroritory it was not bombing in pakistan kashmir so nothing to be proud of and they had the right to fly in indian occupieed kashmir all the Planes that Crossed pakistani kashmir airspace they were Dealt With and after all that bombing the the original hill which pakistan Captured is still under its control Called Point 5353 Now you had your air force involved in bombing your own claimed land while pakistani had their airforce on alert if iaf cross pakistani Airspace over any region it would have been intercepted them what ever

Back to the topic ANza should be converted into Vehicle mount 4 barrel missiles with 2 4 barrel battries like how the US army Have
avenger_1.jpg

Its called the avenger

Good luck with 5353... its really funny the way you people mention 5353 as its some victory.You lost 10 times the official figures you gave.This thread would turn up the same "Kargil" threads.:bunny:

Its like a small boy gets beaten black and blue throughly and bites dust but claims he gave 1 punch as well. :cheesy:

SOUR patches are delicious

"thank you come again:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of the term of 'deploying flares', and NO, you cannot drop a LGB beyond 30000 feet, as the inertial motion of the LGB will take it further than the target, a little over 20000 feet is the optimum level. You should know that LGBs don't have powered flight to rectify drastic deviations from the target.

"Thank you come again" :cheers:

A picture of F-18 deploying flares to break the lock of an IR seeker missile.

FA-18E+Super+Hornet+assigned+to+Strike+Fighter+Squadron+%2528VFA%2529+81+deploys+flares+during+an+air+power+demonstration+over+the+Nimitz-class+aircraft+carrier+USS+Carl+Vinson+%2528CVN+70..jpg

Yes sir, my English is very poor. And i don't understand if the replies tends to go offtopic and personal.

Thank you. :cheers:
Even at 15000 feet the IR heat lock wont work and you only deploy flares after the situational awarness warning comes on and it comes on when the missile is approaching at a certain feet it detects the missile and the warrning comes on thats when the flares are deployed in the picture the f-18 is deploying flares on its own as any plane cannot detect a pre missile lauched lock on it self You Smart guy and all that kargil war WAS INSIDE INDIA not INSIDE PAKISTAN :rofl: any how

What do pakistani's think of avenger like system for anza Bassed on one of those Mohafizz vehicles

ANZA uses IR signature, so nothing much you can do to JAM that.

Flare is the way against Heat seekers, who get deflected and exploded.

Probably Migs did not have it. Now its different, because Indians manufacture them.

Thanx for being my guest!

You must be joking, Anza has a heatseeker and there is no record of those jets being fired at.

More likely to the fired at, as these jets were deployed in the combat zone along with the Mig-21 and Mig-27s. (none of them were upgraded at that time.)

On May 27, 1999, Flt. Lt. Nachiketa developed engine trouble in the Batalik sector and bailed out of his craft. Sqn Ldr Ajay Ahuja went out of his way to locate his comrade but was shot down by a shoulder-fired Stinger missile. According to reports, he had bailed out of his stricken plane safely but was apparently killed by his captors as his body was returned riddled with bullet wounds

Indian authorities will go to any length to discredit Pakistani achievements.....according to the same sources, the IAF never crossed the border but here bursts the bubble where two aircraft are shot down over Pakistan territory and one pilot who managed to eject ends up captured by the PA.
Another fact people are ignoring is that Anza is meant for low flying aircraft, where as the likes of Mirage-2000 adopted to high level attacks which according to some reports weren't as successful as it's portrayed mainly due to the terrain and the low cloud cover often experienced in this area. !!

Flare is the way against Heat seekers, who get deflected and exploded.

Probably Migs did not have it. Now its different, because Indians manufacture them.

Flares are not Hunderd percent garanteed as they cannot replace the continous HEat signature that the JET ENGINE Produces at ALL the times

More likely to the fired at, as these jets were deployed in the combat zone along with the Mig-21 and Mig-27s. (none of them were upgraded at that time.)

If there is no record of them, being fired it than it means your original argument was nothing but an emotional outburst.

On May 27, 1999, Flt. Lt. Nachiketa developed engine trouble in the Batalik sector and bailed out of his craft. Sqn Ldr Ajay Ahuja went out of his way to locate his comrade but was shot down by a shoulder-fired Stinger missile. According to reports, he had bailed out of his stricken plane safely but was apparently killed by his captors as his body was returned riddled with bullet wounds

Bullshit/bogus claims.......grapes r sour.

Not an expert but like india, Pakistan is adapting after every miss as well. I am sure they are working overtime to take care of that issue too.

Anza III is the answer it was operational in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom