• I have been tested negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is there anyone from Defence.pk suffering from coronavirus?

In my case I have been advised to self isolate since last week after catching flu symptoms and high temperature but it's likely to be just cold or flu. My condition is much better now after 5 days and may be I should start work from tomorrow. Anyone else with cold or flu symptoms or been advised to self isolate?

Anyone tested positive or in undergoing treatment? What precautionary measures are you currently taking about coronavirus?

64700D0C-B3FD-4A49-90F0-27E6A8C49ED8.jpeg

Jamaicans stocking up with this here for prevention
Stores running out of rum

only in Jamaica lol

In my case I have been advised to self isolate since last week after catching flu symptoms and high temperature but it's likely to be just cold or flu. My condition is much better now after 5 days and may be I should start work from tomorrow. Anyone else with cold or flu symptoms or been advised to self isolate?

Anyone tested positive or in undergoing treatment? What precautionary measures are you currently taking about coronavirus?

Stay safe bro. Wish you speedy recovery.

Regards,

Stay safe, the 5 day isolation period is perfect as it will determine if you have seasonal flu/unwell or actually have the virus. Please stay safe, hydrate, take in vitamin C and adhere to good hygiene. A rule of thumb, separate all your eating utensils, glass, mug from family and since you are in the UK, use your own soap dispenser (the pump kind), have your own towel and do not keep your tooth brush with family brushes.

Simple hygiene, social isolation can bring down the curve. I am impressed with how the UK is managing this so far, no big drama, lets see how it plays out in the long run.

Wishing you the best of health! Ameen!

Most common symptoms of Corona virus are two: fever and dry cough.
All the others are rare symptoms, such as runny nose, cough with mucous, headache, body ache, tiredness etc.

But in any case, you should have been tested for Corona as if your age is between 5 - 50, and you have strong immune system, you might feel very few symptoms and in a week or two, you start feeling better. However, it doesn't mean you aren't a carrier, which mean if you have met other people when the symptoms were not apparent, those guys might have been infected and they may not have strong immunity...

In shaa Allah, you don't need to worry, but this is for everyone who suspects he has corona.

==================================================

@Imran Khan you have answered "Yes I am" to the question "Are you suffering from coronavirus?"

I hope you are ok man.. tell us what happened?

Hello Zaki, I am not suffering from Corona but I would like to suggest one thing. Minimize the flu by keeping the house and your room as much ventilated as possible. Also, go to the terrace and sit in the sun.

May Allah pak give you shifa from what ever your illness is. I pray it turns out to be common cold.

Take care of yourself bro,
Try to isolate yourself from family members and if you have a multistory house, keep yourself to top floor while other in the ground, open up your windows to allow thorough ventilation.

Drink plenty of water, Don’t breath through mouth, use a humidity fan as well.

Back
Top Bottom