What's new

Anyone suffering from coronavirus?

Are you suffering from coronavirus?

• I have been tested negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People with high blood pressure are particularly vulnerable according to the latest research.
Check your blood pressure if its high talk to you Doctor ASAP and bring it under control.

...This is NOT a DRILL... Check your BP
A PDF vacation can also lower your BP :D

Hypertensive patients may be at a greater risk of dying from COVID-19, the viral disease stemming from the world’s largest coronavirus outbreak to date, according to Bloomberg News.

Du Bin, director of the intensive care unit at Peking Union Medical College Hospital in Beijing, was sent to Wuhan, China—the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic—last December when the virus was first beginning to spread through local communities. He said that of a group of 170 patients who died of COVID-19 in January in Wuhan, nearly half had hypertension.

“That’s a very high ratio,” he told Bloomberg over the phone from Wuhan. “From what I was told by other doctors and the data I can see myself, among all the underlying diseases, hypertension is a key dangerous factor.”

https://www.cardiovascularbusiness....ertension-key-dangerous-factor-covid-19-death

I have had cough and fly for over 20 days now.. but seems alot of people have that in this season.

My niece was diagnosed positive today but is now recovering.

I have received call up news to be mobilised in next 72 hours.

if someone suffering from coronavirus. Coronaviurs recover chances higher and death ratio very less.

Back
Top Bottom