What's new

Anyone suffering from coronavirus?

Are you suffering from coronavirus?

• I have been tested negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most common symptoms of Corona virus are two: fever and dry cough.
All the others are rare symptoms, such as runny nose, cough with mucous, headache, body ache, tiredness etc.

But in any case, you should have been tested for Corona as if your age is between 5 - 50, and you have strong immune system, you might feel very few symptoms and in a week or two, you start feeling better. However, it doesn't mean you aren't a carrier, which mean if you have met other people when the symptoms were not apparent, those guys might have been infected and they may not have strong immunity...

In shaa Allah, you don't need to worry, but this is for everyone who suspects he has corona.

==================================================

@Imran Khan you have answered "Yes I am" to the question "Are you suffering from coronavirus?"

I hope you are ok man.. tell us what happened?
Actually, until yesterday I had

1) flu
2) dry cough
3) temperature around 38.9

But no short of breath so NHS 111 suggested to isolate as there was no evidence of whether I was in contact with anyone else suffering from coronavirus in the last 2 weeks and I am breathing normally

Basically 111 was more interested to know if I travelled outside UK in the last 2 weeks and if I have short breath

I am better today as my temperature is back to 36.9 but still a lot of headache and feel like vomiting etc but these are not the symptoms of coronavirus

Is there anyone from Defence.pk suffering from coronavirus?

In my case I have been advised to self isolate since last week after catching flu symptoms and high temperature but it's likely to be just cold or flu. My condition is much better now after 5 days and may be I should start work from tomorrow. Anyone else with cold or flu symptoms or been advised to self isolate?

Anyone tested positive or in undergoing treatment? What precautionary measures are you currently taking about coronavirus?

Stay safe. You and your family.

I’m living very close (i should say inside) an epidemic center in Oise département (about 50km north of Paris). But thanks Allah we are coronavirus free so far. Just came to UK for few days.

In my case I have been advised to self isolate since last week after catching flu symptoms and high temperature but it's likely to be just cold or flu. My condition is much better now after 5 days and may be I should start work from tomorrow. Anyone else with cold or flu symptoms or been advised to self isolate?

Anyone tested positive or in undergoing treatment? What precautionary measures are you currently taking about coronavirus?

Brother mine,

Take all the necessary measures as recommend by Paks and other med professionals.

Also, please, Pray to Allah as well. Power of Prayer!!!

Mangus

Few days ago in Iran, 44 people died after consuming bootleg alcohol because of a rumour that it cures corona virus.
C8A4C6B3-EE6C-4882-9C62-1AB77C1D9F84.jpeg

Some say ^^

Actually speaking, viral infection has no medicine. Only Bacterial infection has medicines. Virus dies on their own. What one need to do is to strengthen body during this attacks. Many India herbal medicines helps a lot. Coconut water and citrus juice only liquid diet helps a lot in curing any infectious deceases. Citrus juice contains vitamin C which is a great protection against virus infection such as floe, Pneumonia etc. If any of you suffering from cold or flue, just drink coconut water and citrus juice for 2 days. You will witness a sea change without any medicine.

I have common cold for 9 days now. Cough remains had 1 day of fever. Back of my throat hurts like each year when i get colds. I see no reason for going to get tested as chances of catching that virus in hospitals or getherings is high. I'll drink up loads of kawa and take some anti histamines as usual.

How we are scared of flu even.... Now a days world is a dangerous place now for sure. Stay safe and if worst comes to worst do remember we were not born to live forever,if not this (coronavirus) then some other thing will cause us to die . Live happily and good while you live. Taking care and precaution is always good. But don't get paranoid. ;)

Last edited:
Most common symptoms of Corona virus are two: fever and dry cough.
All the others are rare symptoms, such as runny nose, cough with mucous, headache, body ache, tiredness etc.

But in any case, you should have been tested for Corona as if your age is between 5 - 50, and you have strong immune system, you might feel very few symptoms and in a week or two, you start feeling better. However, it doesn't mean you aren't a carrier, which mean if you have met other people when the symptoms were not apparent, those guys might have been infected and they may not have strong immunity...

In shaa Allah, you don't need to worry, but this is for everyone who suspects he has corona.

==================================================

@Imran Khan you have answered "Yes I am" to the question "Are you suffering from coronavirus?"

I hope you are ok man.. tell us what happened?
pesy nhi hain mery pass ye bhi aik trah ka corona hi hai . sab door bhagty hain koi salam kerta hai na baat kerta hai

I think you should call the authority and get you tested the coronavirus test kit before attempting to get work again. It is a precautionary measure to avoid you transmit the virus to other people while you are working.

It is nice to hear that your condition is getting better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom