What's new

Anyone suffering from coronavirus?

Are you suffering from coronavirus?

• I have been tested negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luckily, I have had no cold or flu like symptoms over the last 2 months. What makes this disease ominous is the symptoms are like the common cold, you have to wait until your seriously ill before you know its potentially a bigger problem.

Yaar banday ne mazaq mazaq main "Yes I am" select karlia.. main tou soch raha tha PDF hi band kardun kaheen website ke through hi na phel jaey
Uski zarurat nai, mobile ke speaker aur mic ko mask pehna do bas

Use herbal and desi diets like ancestors used to take during flue or fever which will definitely help strengthen your body in-case someone is having flue or fever. I have noticed mostly that Onion do help to control your fever a lot as well as strengthen the anti virus within body. so also, kehwa with ginger helps a lot. Eat one orange before going to bed and don't eat or drink then after, and you will feel relief from flue on next morning. These are kind of family totkay (practices) and works a lot of time.

"Kalonji" aka 'black cumin" or black seed, is largely known for body strength & strengthening immune system to fight flue/cold at large.

Use herbal and desi diets like ancestors used to take during flue or fever which will definitely help strengthen your body in-case someone is having flue or fever. I have noticed mostly that Onion do help to control your fever a lot as well as strengthen the anti virus within body. so also, kehwa with ginger helps a lot. Eat one orange before going to bed and don't eat or drink then after, and you will feel relief from flue on next morning. These are kind of family totkay (practices) and works a lot of time.

"Kalonji" aka 'black cumin" or black seed, is largely known for body strength & strengthening immune system to fight flue/cold at large.
Some people fake fever using onion, how is that ?

Some people fake fever using onion, how is that ?

didn't get you? or you mean they use onion to raise fever? In-case of that, there are ways how to use it.. Ginger helps to reduce fever within an hour... I have tried it as once suggested by an elder while I was having 102 temperature two years ago.

However, I have noticed that if I am having some stomach condition or not feeling well during my travel (by road especially) I eat onion in every area/city where I take a stop or eat and Alhamdulillah it always help me with relief.

didn't get you? or you mean they use onion to raise fever? In-case of that, there are ways how to use it.. Ginger helps to reduce fever within an hour... I have tried it as once suggested by an elder while I was having 102 temperature two years ago.

However, I have noticed that if I am having some stomach condition or not feeling well during my travel (by road especially) I eat onion in every area/city where I take a stop or eat and Alhamdulillah it always help me with relief.
Onions are truly magical things.
Sometimes i feel a bit of heart ache, some sudden currents. I am no heart patient neither cholestrol levels up, but i do get that sometimes.
So i eat onions, in a matter of hour, it gets ok.

Onions are truly magical things.
Sometimes i feel a bit of heart ache, some sudden currents. I am no heart patient neither cholestrol levels up, but i do get that sometimes.
So i eat onions, in a matter of hour, it gets ok.

Do you know what's Kalonji "Black seed"? I mean where it comes from?

Is there anyone from Defence.pk suffering from coronavirus?

In my case I have been advised to self isolate since last week after catching flu symptoms and high temperature but it's likely to be just cold or flu. My condition is much better now after 5 days and may be I should start work from tomorrow. Anyone else with cold or flu symptoms or been advised to self isolate?

Anyone tested positive or in undergoing treatment? What precautionary measures are you currently taking about coronavirus?

You should not go to work so soon as you may still carry the virus and could infect someone with a compromised immune system at work.

Actually speaking, viral infection has no medicine. Only Bacterial infection has medicines. Virus dies on their own. What one need to do is to strengthen body during this attacks. Many India herbal medicines helps a lot. Coconut water and citrus juice only liquid diet helps a lot in curing any infectious deceases. Citrus juice contains vitamin C which is a great protection against virus infection such as floe, Pneumonia etc. If any of you suffering from cold or flue, just drink coconut water and citrus juice for 2 days. You will witness a sea change without any medicine.

unless you live in the damp dark cold ie Europe coconut water and lime will give you pneumonia

Salaam

I have common cold for 9 days now. Cough remains had 1 day of fever. Back of my throat hurts like each year when i get colds. I see no reason for going to get tested as chances of catching that virus in hospitals or getherings is high. I'll drink up loads of kawa and take some anti histamines as usual.

How we are scared of flu even.... Now a days world is a dsngerous place now for sure. Stay safe and if worst comes to worst do rember we were not born to live forever if not this then some other thing will cause us to die . Live happily and good while you live. Taking care and precaution is always good. But don't get paranoid. ;)

I'm in the same boat as you except I've had this dtuff for about 2 weeks. Soar throat gone and so is the fever. Slight cough remaining - and the obvious feeling of lethargy after being sich for so many days.

May Allah give health to all the sick.

Back
Top Bottom